Notices

Page 1466 of 1466 FirstFirst ... 466966136614161456146414651466
Results 14,651 to 14,656 of 14656

Thread: Femdom - give up our desire to rule over men completely

1. Hotel Foot Session

Hotel Foot Session

Hotel Foot Session

Rachel Rose is looking sexy as ever in her red satin bra and capris, lounging in a bed in a hotel room with her guy. Watch as she seductively rubs her gorgeous bare feet in his lap, teasing his cock through his jeans to get him nice and hard for her. Once his pants are down and his cock is out, she wastes no time putting her feet on his dick. Watch as she works her soles up and down his shaft, hugging his cock in between her soft, wrinkled arches, her French pedicured toes wiggling as she gives him a foot job. Will she foot milk him, stroking him with her feet until he cums all over them? Watch and see! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    Size - 297.97 MB
    Duration - 00:07:55
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - rachel rose.

Keep2share

2. Pussy Pleasing Pet

Pussy Pleasing Pet

Pussy Pleasing Pet

Stunning Domina Diabla has Her slave pet chained with his hands behind his back, secured to his feet while She reclines on a sex sofa, wearing just a latex leotard with open tits and an open crotch, as well as thigh-high patent black boots. She tells him: "Okay, loser, I know that you've been dreaming of my perfect, sweet, pink pussy. Well, today is your lucky day. Today you, maggot, are going to learn to do exactly that. Now get busy worshiping the greatest thing you'll ever taste" He leans forward and slowly sticks out his tongue, while She gives him more instructions: "Start gently around the lips. Slower..." She pulls his leash tight, making sure that She keeps tension on the leash to his face deeply into Her sweet cleft that is starting to get wet as it pouts out of Her latex leotard. She smacks him hard on the back with Her crop, screeching" "Do you even know what a fucking clit is, pig? Get busy licking it, loser!" He starts licking faster where Her clit is, but after eating it like an ice cream cone, She smacks him again, telling him: "you're failing miserably, so I'm going to have to sit on your pathetic slave face" She has him chained with his hands under the sofa on his back now, face up, as She mounts his defenseless face. She smothers him with Her perfect pussy and ass, completely cutting off his air and burying his face so deeply in Her crotch that his entire face is obscured. He starts struggling for air, but She says: "You don't need oxygen. My pussy is the only life source you need. Keep licking, cunt breath." He starts struggling and screaming into Her pussy, She keeps Her full weight down onto his face, making sure that his mouth and nose are completely sealed off inside of Her holes. The only air he can possibly get comes from Her pussy or ass. She starts giving him countdowns, starting at 30 seconds and moving up from there. She finishes by telling him that tomorrow he will be expected to get up to a full minute of no-oxygen while servicing deep inside Her pussy and uterine walls. Domina Diabla is an aggressive and talented facesitter we look forward to seeing much more of!
    Size - 465.75 MB
    Duration - 00:07:49
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - pussy domination, pussy worship, pussy smother, smother, pussy lip smother, pussy control, femdom, pussy eating, pussy licking, face sitting, pussy slave, pussy cleaner, vaginal fluids, ass smelling, ass smother.

Keep2share

3. Sissy Slut For Leather

Sissy Slut For Leather

Sissy Slut For Leather

My fetish for leather is very strong, I not only love to wear it, but also am very attracted to men dressed in leather. My sissy slave also loves leather, but he is not allowed to wear it, he is only allowed to worship it. And he is so addicted to leather, that I can make him worship another man, as long as the man is wearing leather. I know the sissy doesn't like men, but he will do it for Me. Moreover, he will not only worship My bull's leather, I can even make him suck the bull's cock. A real cock, not like his sissy clitty. I know the sissy prefers to suck My cock, I can see it on his face, but he has no choice, he has to prepare My bull's cock, because after that I am going to use it for My pleasure. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
    Size - 171.27 MB
    Duration - 00:07:47
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - ezada, sinn.

Keep2share

4. Sissy Whore Sucking Training

Sissy Whore Sucking Training

Sissy Whore Sucking Training

My sissy whore is developing nicely, but is definitely still in need of more training, so today he'll work on his cock sucking skills while I find amusement teasing his dick and reinforcing his need to suck cock with some pleasure. With his head secured firmly in place and a long dildo shoved deep inside his mouth, the only thing My sissy can do is bob his head up and down like a bimbo feasting on a juicy cock. The whore is also unyieldingly strapped doggie style onto the bondage table, his ass propped high up in the air and his legs spread wide, allowing Me easy access to his pathetic sissy clitty. I enjoy playing with it as I watch the top of his head rise and fall over the black dildo impaled into his face hole. These balls and cock belong to Me know, so maybe I'll let him cum or maybe I won't. Either way, permanent chastity just might be his final fate.
    Size - 120.19 MB
    Duration - 00:09:58
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - ezada.

Keep2share

5. First Sissy Experience

First Sissy Experience

First Sissy Experience

I love to use My slaves' fantasies and sexual arousal to push their limits far more than they expect.This subby came to Me, saying that he would like to be dressed like a tramp and trained to be a sissy slut. Yet I'm not here to turn his fantasies into reality, but Mine. So I use his fetishes and sexual arousal to make him do for Me everything I want him to. I dress him like a slut and teach him how to make himself desirable, dancing and showing off his curves. I can see he's very horny, his clit is visibly hard under the short dress. Now I know I can take My huge cock and I make him suck it, worship it. He's doing it with such passion, you can see he's been craving for it for a long time. Now it's time to use his arousal and push his limits: I will make him suck a real cock, the one of the camera man. As he's an obedient sissy slut, he will do it without hesitation. Did his fantasies go this far?Video quality: HD 1280*720.
    Size - 147.41 MB
    Duration - 00:11:46
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x404
    Keys - sissy training, ezada.

Keep2share

6. Roommates Sweaty Feet

Roommates Sweaty Feet

Roommates Sweaty Feet

The lovely Lilly Hall has just finished an exhilarating workout. Her lucky roommate is just in time to watch her peel off those smelly wet socks from her sexy brown slender feet. She knows her feet are smelly, but she also knows this guy is just itching to lick them clean for her. Lilly rewards her frenzied foot licker by grabbing his cock and working it like a pro. She knows exactly where and how to apply pressure to his shaft while simultaneously rubbing the head with her thumb. Her technique is extraordinary and serves to encourage her foot boy to lick, nibble and suck even harder for his queen. Lilly Hall's precious feet are free of sweat and covered in saliva by the time she brings her friend to an explosive orgasm. As the cum squishes between her talented fingers, she extends the session by performing a most exquisite on the sensitive head of this fortunate fellow's engorged cock. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
    Size - 302.09 MB
    Duration - 00:08:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - lilly hall, feetondemand, latina feet, latina, sexy feet, wriggling toes, savory soles, wrinkled soles.

Keep2share