Notices

Page 629 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 1295295796196276286296306316396797291129 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 11746

Thread: Hard Spanking Is Style Of Life [Stick / Thong / Lash]

1. 7988 - Lazy Housewife Caught - Chrissy Marie

7988 - Lazy Housewife Caught - Chrissy Marie

DESCRIPTION: Chrissy Marie finds herself with a day off home alone. Thinking she can get away with things while her husband is at work. To her dismay comes home early to catch her getting into trouble. Scolded and bent over the kitchen counter in a sheer top and thong panties, she barely has any protection from the painful spanking. Stripping her down to her thong panties for a long hard hand spanking as she begs for mercy. Her lovely bare breasts jiggle with each swat of his heavy hand. CHRISSY MARIE, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, SPANKING, PANTY FETISH, SPANKING

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:55
    File Size: 356 Mb
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7988 - Lazy Housewife Caught - Chrissy Marie

2. 7989 - I Promise I Will Be Good Girl - Ashley Lane Bedtime Pajama Spanking

7989 - I Promise I Will Be Good Girl - Ashley Lane Bedtime Pajama Spanking

DESCRIPTION: I promise I’ll be a good girl daddy, Ashley Lane looks at him with imploring eyes. Reporting to the bedroom in her pajamas for her bedtime spanking, she has pulled immediately across his knee. Her swollen cheeks out from under her thin pajama shorts, evidence of her constantly spanked bottom. His big hand spanks solidly on her ripe little cheeks as she promises to be a good girl. Removing her shorts, the heavy bath brush is applied to her poor cheeks. A sore bottom will be a good right reminder for her to behave. She takes her spanking, crying in agony, her panties removed as she sobs. With her bottom thoroughly beaten, she has gathered in his arms for a warm embrace before being sent to bed. ASHLEY LANE, DADDYS GIRL, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, OTK SPANKING, CRYING, BATH BRUSH SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, PAJAMAS

<================>
    Duration: 0:07:49
    File Size: 234 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7989 - I Promise I Will Be Good Girl - Ashley Lane Bedtime Pajama Spanking

3. 7990 - Kikis Bedtime 2 Strap And Caning

7990 - Kikis Bedtime 2 Strap And Caning

DESCRIPTION: Kiki is stripped completely nude for bedtime discipline with the strap and cane. First she lays down on the bed ready for her punishment. Her panties are lowered and then her supple bottom is rubbed down with some oil. Finally Kiki is caned and then strapped followed by a nice POV face shot.

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:00
    File Size: 329 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7990 - Kikis Bedtime 2 Strap And Caning

4. 7991 - A Lesson In Responsibility - Over Lap - Bubble Butt Dani Sorrento

7991 - A Lesson In Responsibility - Over Lap - Bubble Butt Dani Sorrento

DESCRIPTION: Dani isn’t where she is supposed to be when her daddy comes to pick her up. When she finally returns home he is sitting at the end of the bed with a hairbrush in his hand. After a brief scolding she know she can’t talk her way out of a spanking. Pulled across his lap, her skirt is flipped up, her bottom bouncing under his big hand. Her cheeks turn bright red under the stinging swats even before he picks up the leather paddle. She will learn a lesson in responsibility with a very sore bottom by the time her punishment is over.

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:58
    File Size: 328 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7991 - A Lesson In Responsibility - Over Lap - Bubble Butt Dani Sorrento

5. 7992 - Brittany Knows When She Needs A Spanking

7992 - Brittany Knows When She Needs A Spanking

DESCRIPTION: Beautiful brunette Brittany knows that she has been a very dirty little girl. Stripping to her panties, she come to ask Daddy to put her over his knee and give her the spanking she deserves. Her ample round bottom bounces red and warm under his big hand as she is spanked. BRITTANY SHAE, BRUNETTE, TOPLESS, DADDYS GIRL, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, ROLEPLAY, EROTIC SPANKING, BUBBLE BUTT

<================>
    Duration: 0:09:27
    File Size: 282 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7992 - Brittany Knows When She Needs A Spanking

6. 7993 - Chrissy Marie And Delta - Judicial Caning - 2nd Dozen Plus Face Cam

7993 - Chrissy Marie And Delta - Judicial Caning - 2nd Dozen Plus Face Cam

DESCRIPTION: The second set of strokes is delivery with increasing velocity to each girl. The cane cuts into their tender skin. Delta is made to watch as Chrissy receives her second set of strokes before the process is repeated on her own bottom. A second camera angle captures the look of pure agony on their pretty faces with each cut of the cane. The punishment bench pushes their bottoms high in the air, spread and exposed without an ounce of humility. CHRISSY MARIE, DELTA HAUSER, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, NUDE DISCIPLINE, PRISON STRAPPING, CANING, 12OFTHEBEST

<================>
    Duration: 0:10:17
    File Size: 307 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7993 - Chrissy Marie And Delta - Judicial Caning - 2nd Dozen Plus Face Cam

7. 7994 - Belt And Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Mare And Delta Hauser

7994 - Belt And Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Mare And Delta Hauser

DESCRIPTION: Stripped naked, Chrissy and Delta are bent over the back of the couch with their bottoms to rust out for daddy’s belt. He is going to beat a confession out of one of them and punish them both equally hard. Yelping in pain as his belt collides with their already paddled cheeks, Neither one will give him the satisfaction of a confession. A big leather paddle punishes them relentlessly as they cry side-by-side. Finally they are allowed to rub each other’s throbbing bottoms and sent to bed with no supper. CHRISSY MARIE, DELTA HAUSER, STEPSISTER, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, NUDE DISCIPLINE, BELT WHIPPING, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, NUDE DISCIPLINE, PADDLING

<================>
    Duration: 0:11:45
    File Size: 351 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7994 - Belt And Paddle Confessions - Chrissy Mare And Delta Hauser

8. 7995 - Naughty Kiki- Brutal Bare Bottom Strapping - Lessons - 2

7995 - Naughty Kiki- Brutal Bare Bottom Strapping - Lessons - 2

DESCRIPTION: Shorts and panties pulled down past her thighs, Kiki is fully exposed for the punishing licks of the thick strap. Her bottom is already on fire from the Discipline over her shorts . He will punish her bare bottom without mercy, a well deserved bruising and welting till she can’t take any more. KIKI, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, SEVERE, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, PADDLING, JEAN SHORTS, SCOLDING, STRAPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKED TO TEARS

<================>
    Duration: 0:08:49
    File Size: 264 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7995 - Naughty Kiki- Brutal Bare Bottom Strapping - Lessons - 2

9. 7996 - Casey Calvert- , Strap Me Till I Cum - The Package -3

7996 - Casey Calvert- , Strap Me Till I Cum - The Package -3

DESCRIPTION: Casey is warm and tingly, soaked between her legs when Daddy orders her over the bed to try out the big new straps. The first Domestic Compliance Strap is heavy and with blistering holes. Casey gasps from the first lick, relishing the sting on her warm bottom. The Prison Strop is a GIANT piece of heavy leather that looks like it will know her across the room. The heavy thud of leather flattens both cheeks, sending the perfect vibrations between her legs. Full swings of the Strop reverberate through her entire body, she can barely wait to drop to her knees for her reward. CASEY CALVERT, DADDYS GIRL, DOMESTIC DISICPLINE, STRAPPING, NUDE DISCIPLINE, EROTIC, PRISON STRAP, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PUSSY SPANKING

<================>
    Duration: 0:12:08
    File Size: 362 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7996 - Casey Calvert- , Strap Me Till I Cum - The Package -3

10. 7997 - Milf Maintenance- Nude Spanking Stevie Rose

7997 - Milf Maintenance- Nude Spanking Stevie Rose

DESCRIPTION: Not what she had in mind when she though about being naked with the Maintenance Man, Stevie Rose is punished harshly with a variety of straps and paddles. Close to her breaking point, crying with every stroke, wriggling to escape the awful burn and sting. After a brutally hard bare bottom paddling, he inspects her throbbing bottom. Is that what you needed ? He asks, gripping her by the pony tail to fulfill her naughty maintenance man fantasy. STEVIE ROSE, NUDE DISCIPLINE, STRAPPING, BELT WHIPPING, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, PUSSY SPANKING, EROTIC, FANTASY

<================>
    Duration: 0:13:00
    File Size: 388 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7997 - Milf Maintenance- Nude Spanking Stevie Rose