Notices

Page 48 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: xGames Collection select your favorite position - Enjoy!

1. Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.16 + Walkthrough)

Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.16 + Walkthrough)

Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.16 + Walkthrough) - [Nenad Asanovic]

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, hardcore, big.tits, anal, handjob, uncensored, cheating, game, all.sex, stepmother, 3dcg, rpg, seduction, adventure, animation, adult.game, male.protagonist, point.and.click, nenad.asanovic,

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
    Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.

This game is fully animated point and click adventure. Main character walks from scene to scene and since it is 3rd person game you may see character walk (animated). All sex scenes are also animated even all NPC that main character interact with.

Release Date
    17 March 2018
    Genre
    Point and Click, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, , Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Stepmother, Cheating
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    5.53GB

Willy D 016.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB
    Willy D 016.part2.rar - 1 024.0 MB
    Willy D 016.part3.rar - 1 024.0 MB
    Willy D 016.part4.rar - 1 024.0 MB
    Willy D 016.part5.rar - 1 024.0 MB
    Willy D 016.part6.rar - 563.6 MB

2. My Cute Cousin v0.6.1 [EXTRAS] [WALKTHROUGH]

My Cute Cousin v0.6.1 [EXTRAS] [WALKTHROUGH]

My Cute Cousin v0.6.1 [EXTRAS] [WALKTHROUGH]

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, cowgirl, big.tits, anal, missionary, blonde, facial, handjob, incest.roleplay, game, school, visual.novel, lang.english, 3dcg, harem, seduction, renpy, voyeurism, windows, cousin, school.outfit, friends, erotic.adventure, reverse.doggystyle, muscular.girl,

Finally came the day when our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now he have to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (who he didn't see since childhood) in the big city.
    It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Release date: 29 March 2018
    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream
    Censorship: No
    Language : English
    Size: 720 MB

MyCuteCousin-0.6.1.rar - 717.1 MB

3. Dreams of Desire Episode 1-11 Elite v1.0.1 + Extras + Walkthrough

Dreams of Desire Episode 1-11 Elite v1.0.1 + Extras + Walkthrough

Dreams of Desire Episode 1-11 Elite v1.0.1 + Extras + Walkthrough [Lewdlab]

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, , handjob, teen, masturbation, milf, creampie, big.ass, interracial, orgy, tit.fuck, incest.roleplay, 3d, footjob, cheating, game, .roleplay, mind.control, 3dcg, harem, oral.sex, monster, renpy, corruption, animated, voyeurism, , games.apps, male.protagonist, sleep, dreams.of.desire,

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
    As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
    Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
    With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

Censorship: No
    Developer: Lewdlab
    Platform: PC/Windows
    Release Data : 1 April 2018

Characters
    - Mom
    - Older Sister
    - Younger Sister
    - Aunt
    - Friend's Mom

Tags: 3dcg anal sex animated big ass big tits cheating corruption footjob group sex handjob incest interracial male protagonist masturbation milf mind control monster oral sex sleep titfuck voyeurism

Patch Installation EP11:​
    ON PC: DreamsofDesire/game/dreams-of-desire
    Patch restores incest content to the game
    -Family names restored to their original form
    -Family relationships restored to their original form

This will restore the game's original incest content.
    (Enable original character names and relationships)

DOD.part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    DOD.part2.rar - 1.5 GB

4. Rogue-Like: Evolution (Version 0.978f)

Rogue-Like: Evolution (Version 0.978f)

Rogue-Like: Evolution (Version 0.978f)

Tags:
    brunette, blonde, masturbation, lesbian, schoolgirl, game, all.sex, teacher, school, rpg, animation, teacher.student, , training, x-men, rogue, rogue-like, kitty.pryde, emma.frost,

Oni's Rogue-Like is a sex trainer game based upon X-Men character Rogue. It takes place several years after the end of the TV show. You play as a young mutant with the ability to neutralize others abilities. This gives you the unique ability to explore options with Rogue she has never experienced before. Kitty in development. Emma frost added.

Size: 43.24 MB

Rogue-Like-0.978f-win.rar - 43.2 MB

5. Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.17 + Walkthrough from v0.16)

Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.17 + Walkthrough from v0.16)

Adventures of Willy Dickhard (v0.17 + Walkthrough from v0.16)

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, anal, handjob, creampie, uncensored, cheating, game, all.sex, stepmother, 3dcg, rpg, seduction, adventure, animation, animated, adult.game, male.protagonist, point.and.click, nenad.asanovic,

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
    Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.
    This game is my very fresh project so it will not be free of bugs. I do have people working on correcting my bad English so when it is done i will upload updated version.

Release date:
    Genre:
    Point and Click, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, , Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Stepmother, Cheating
    Censorship:
    No
    Language :
    English
    Size:
    6.1 GB
    Author:
    Nenad Asanovic

WillyD-0.17.part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    WillyD-0.17.part2.rar - 2.0 GB
    WillyD-0.17.part3.rar - 2.0 GB
    WillyD-0.17.part4.rar - 2.0 GB
    WillyD-0.17.part5.rar - 2.0 GB
    WillyD-0.17.part6.rar - 1.4 GB

6. Au-Pair Innocence (v0.8.1SE - RenPy)

Au-Pair Innocence (v0.8.1SE - RenPy)

Au-Pair Innocence (v0.8.1SE - RenPy)

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, lesbian, milf, redhead, game, bikini, vaginal.sex, groping, visual.novel, 3dcg, seduction, renpy, voyeurism, adult.game, male.protagonist, erotic.adventure, classical,

You play as young fellow Alex, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl.

Release Date
    25th March 2018
    Genre
    Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Big tits, Seduction, MILF, Bikini, Voyeurism, Anal, , Lesbian, Classical
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    1 GB [Windows]

It is an adult game. Therefore it will contain specific elements.
    Features
    Voyeurism
    Classical
    Lesbian
    Exhibitionism and more

[Please Note]
    Tasha's appearance is very similar to Triss Merigold. However, she has nothing to do with her. I do not intend to use any character in this game created by CD project RED. Such similarity is only because of the haircut, nothing else. Therefore I would like you to refer to Tasha as Tasha and not as Triss.

Au-Pair-Innocence-SE-0.8.1.rar - 1 023.5 MB

7. The Innocent Mother (Chapter 1+2)(RenPy)

The Innocent Mother (Chapter 1+2)(RenPy)

The Innocent Mother (Chapter 1+2)(RenPy)

Tags:
    milf, interracial, incest.roleplay, game, mother.son, visual.novel, 3dcg, seduction, renpy, corruption, voyeurism, adult.game, interactive, ntr, erotic.adventure,

This game is about a 40 year-old woman who doesn't have malice in her mind therefore she's a very innocent person living in a corrupted world. She moves to another country where she'll find difficulties to adapt! A new place, new habits, new friends and new problems. In the game it is necessary a choice-making system when interacting with characters. Your decisions will directly affect the mother's level of innocence and the story course.​

Release Date
    1 November 2017
    Genre
    Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Corruption, Voyeurism, Interracial, Mom-Son, Seduction
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    1.6 GB [Windows]

Details:
    Mom. (Customizable name)
    Son. (Customizable name)
    Boss. (Customizable name)
    Aunt Clara. ( From Chapter 3)
    Husband. (From Chapter 3)

FETISHES
    MILF.
    Voyeurism.
    Interracial.
    Em sexto or In sixth.
    Corruption.
    NTR (Optional).
    Big Boobs, & ass.

TheInnocentMother-PC.rar - 1.6 GB

8. Leanna's Big Streak

Leanna's Big Streak

Leanna's Big Streak

Tags:
    masturbation, lesbian, orgy, game, female.orgasm, oral.sex, exhibitionism,

Stranded on the freeway, Leanna must make it all of the way to her apartment naked!​

Updated: 09-03-2018
    Developer/Publisher: Chaotic | vdategames.com
    Censorship: None
    Version: 1.0
    Genre: 3dcg, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitgionism, Group Sex

leannastreak.zip - 133.5 MB

9. Man Of The House v0.7.1b

Man Of The House v0.7.1b

Man Of The House v0.7.1b

Tags:
    big.tits, handjob, game, brother.sister, rpg, seduction, unity, manofthehouse,

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
    Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
    * Depending on your preferences.

The extra version of man of the house with extra beach part on sunday's

No Walktrough

Genre
    Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English, German, Portuguese, French
    Size
    630 MB

Man of the house v0.7.1b (extra).rar - 678.2 MB

10. Dual family [v.0.98 ce + walkthrough]

Dual family [v.0.98 ce + walkthrough]

DUAL FAMILY [V.0.98 CE + WALKTHROUGH] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS]

Tags:
    blowjob, milf, voyeur, game, mother.son, father.daughter, family, seduction, interactive, novel, visual, content,

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel / life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want to be - but more importantly - the woman you want to love. Choose to be either the Father or Son - experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!

Year of manufacture: 2016
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
    Censorship: None
    Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
    Type of publication: license
    Tabletka: Not required
    Version: v.0.98 CE
    Language of game: English

System requirements (minimum):
    PC / Windows: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, RAM 512, MB DirectX 9, HDD 900 MB

Dual_Family.rar - 1.6 GB