Notices

Page 88 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Thread: xGames Collection select your favorite position - Enjoy!

1. Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6 - Battle Fuck With Succubus

Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6 - Battle Fuck With Succubus

Nade Nade Onna no Ko 6 - Battle Fuck With Succubus
    Tags: Touching Romance Romance Masturbation Restraint Ahegao/Gapeface Futanari/Dick girl

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Have a sexy showdown with a succubus girl.
    Instead of turn-based you fondle her in real time!
    Enjoy real-time animation in reaction to the player's "osawari" (touching).
    Once you break thru her guard, the succubus starts to feel RE4LLY good!

**Here's how to uncensor:
    Open up Registry Editor / regedit
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Cherrygirls > Onnanoko6 Change "mosaiku" data to 0**

Updated : October 07, 2016
    Title: Nade Nade Onna no Ko VI
    Genre : Touching Romance Romance Masturbation Restraint Ahegao/Gapeface Futanari/Dick girl
    Censorship : Yes (but can be turned off)
    Version : VI
    Platform : Windows / Mac
    Langage: English

Cheats:
    From the title screen menu, please select "Other Options" and then "Credits"
    At the top left of the credits screen, when you click on the Heart Mark you can unlock Human-ification, Love Power, Bondage Rope, Clitoris Teaser, and Romantic Sex.

You can also modify the save data with regedit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> CherryGirls -> Onnanoko6dot1. Look for the thing that says "hPoint" in the savedata, then set the numbers right after it to a high number to buy all of the unlocks in game instantly.

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

В» RE181631.zip - 131.8 MB В«

2. Midnight Paradise v0.1.1 [BETA] [Lewdlab] [Unity]

Midnight Paradise v0.1.1 [BETA] [Lewdlab] [Unity]

Midnight Paradise v0.1.1 [BETA] [Lewdlab] [Unity]
    Tags: Touching Romance Romance Masturbation Restraint Ahegao/Gapeface Futanari/Dick girl

Game description is bit unclear (I cannot read post, but from what's leaked), it should be epic. To apply incest, it is necessary to move " .txt" into Midnight_Paradise_Data folder.

Devs notes:
    One thing I cannot stress enough, is the game is in very rough beta state right now.
    As much beta as a baby is in their mother's womb. So expect fuckups, but the game can be played through normally.
    A lot of features are disabled because of the game's early state. I meant this as a teaser for what's to come, call it a demo or tech demo or whatever you wish
    Incremental updates and bug fixes should be expected in the next couple of days.
    Currently known issues:
    - Clicking through the game too fast can cause the textbox to freeze at the bottom of the screen at dialogue choices. Try to go slow and steady.
    - Loading saved games can cause a navigation system malfunction - for now it's recommended you play through in one go - you won't miss anything
    - Playing in an aspect ratio other than 16:9 can cause animation to not appear properly
    - Extras menu is disabled for now, the extra scenes are implemented into the game's natural flow (like in DoD) Pro tip: press H to hide the interface Also, check out discord for some additional goodies, it's worth it.

Release date: 3.2.2019
    Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, MILF, Big tits, Big ass, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
    Platforms: Windows/Linux/MacOS
    Censorship: No
    Language : English

Changelog:
    v0.1.1
    - Fixed choice menu appearing sometimes causing textbox to get stuck at the bottom of the screen. (after testing we can't reproduce the bug anymore but let me know if this still persists)
    - Choices can be selected with number keys
    - Made the Game specifically a 16:9 game
    - Fixed loading a saved game sometimes causing the navigation system to display incorrectly
    - Fixed animations sometimes displaying incorrectly in non-standard resolutions
    - Fixed Removed the Fade Animation from choices menu
    - Fixed game erroring out on second play through
    - Fixed Overlay HUD menu appearing on New Game scene sometimes
    - Fixed typo on disclaimer
    - Added PC 32 bit build
    - Added Mac build
    - Added Linux x86_64 (universal) build

v0.1 Beta
    First release

В» MidnightParadise-011.rar - 910.5 MB В«

3. Man of the house 0.8.8

Man of the house 0.8.8

Man of the house 0.8.8
    Tags: blowjob, milf, double.blowjob, game, brother.sister, stepsister, seduction, rpg, stepmother.stepson, aunt.nephew, incest.game, unity.3d,

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
    Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
    Incest patch is included
    IMPORTANT: Faerin reworked the game in 0.8.3. Older savegames won't work in this version.

v0.8.8
    Hey guys, here's the new version!
    This update focuses on Amy's storyline, I was only able to update one event chain this time, due to the size of the scene with her, but it's a big one with a lot of new images and animations.

I hope you like it!

New content
    • Extended Amy's event chain (and added 5 new animations!).
    • Added a new consumable item.
    • Added a new cosplay collectable image.

Gameplay
    • Cosplay collectables will now be shown when you find them.
    • The hints will now automatically be updated to only show girls that have hints left (to a maximum of 8), unless you manually switch them off.
    • Added an option to the phone settings to disable automatically showing hints.
    • Added an option to the phone settings to disable autosave.

Bug fixes
    • Sleeping over at Emma's place now restores sleep.
    • Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

Extra version
    • Added some bonus images to the extra version.

Have fun with the new version!
    Feedback is appreciated, as always!

В» moth.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» moth.part2.rar - 343.7 MB В«

4. Lancaster Boarding House [Final]

Lancaster Boarding House [Final]

Lancaster Boarding House [Final]
    Tags: Male Protagonist, Animated, School Setting, Romance, Oral Sex, Urination, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Group Sex, Cheating, Anal, Sex, Groping, Masturbation, Cheating, Girlfriend Experience, Cheating, Spying, Handjob, Oral, Internals and Body Shots, Pee in mouth, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Threesome, - FFM, Vanila Sex, Doggy/Behind, Missionary, Cowgirl, Standing, Face Fuck, Deepthroat.

The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around Some might be more than they seem Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.

Release Date: 2019-01-17
    Censorship: None
    Version: Final
    Size: 6.03 GB

Changelog:
    Final
    The final version brings four different endings, one with Abigail, one with Anna, one with Lisa and one where you fail (or don't want) to end up with any of the girls. Over 250 new images and three video animations! There's also a new girl for the ritual squeezed in there for you to "explore" if you wish. As usual for the endings you will need to meet certain conditions like having enough "nice", "manly" or "jerk" stats. All the requirements will be explained in the walkthrough.

В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part2.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part3.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part4.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part5.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part6.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Lancaster Boarding House [Final] [Daniels K].part7.rar - 47.0 MB В«

5. Forgotten Paradise [v0.10]

Forgotten Paradise [v0.10]

Forgotten Paradise [v0.10]
    Tags: brunette, anal, teen, creampie, big.dick, interracial, incest.roleplay, ebony, voyeur, game, .roleplay, cuckold, fantasy, family.roleplay, family, pregnant, visual.novel, 3dcg, exhibitionism, monsters, corruption, blue.hair, drugged, monster.sex, alien, robot, space, science.fiction, amnesia,

You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful. Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Release Date: 2018-12-05
    Genre: Visual Novel
    Instructions: Unzip and launch .exe to play.

В» Forgotten_Paradise-0.10-pc.zip - 946.3 MB В«

6. Elven Conquest Elf Trainer [v0.1.5] All Versions

Elven Conquest Elf Trainer [v0.1.5] All Versions

Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer [v0.1.5] All Versions
    Tags: brunette, anal, teen, creampie, big.dick, interracial, incest.roleplay, ebony, voyeur, game, .roleplay, cuckold, fantasy, family.roleplay, family, pregnant, visual.novel, 3dcg, exhibitionism, monsters, corruption, blue.hair, drugged, monster.sex, alien, robot, space, science.fiction, amnesia,

You are the dark lord with your slaves and servants at your beck and call and are bored until Faye and Seraphine attack you.​

Updated: 2019-01-26
    Released Date: 2018-7-31
    Developer: Pink Tea Games
    Censored: No
    Version: 0.1.5

В» Elven Conquest Elf Trainer [v0.1.5] [Pink Tea Games].rar - 1 016.3 MB В«

7. Daughter for Dessert Ch14

Daughter for Dessert Ch14

Daughter for Dessert Ch14
    Tags: cowgirl, missionary, big.tits, anal, blonde, masturbation, teen, incest.roleplay, redhead, black.hair, taboo, vaginal.sex, game, father.daughter, dark.hair, visual.novel, 3dcg, adventure, windows, male.protagonist, love.joint, palmer,

A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

I have attached community made walkthrough for all sex scenes in game.

Release date: 18.01.2019
    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Anal, Sex, Incest, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Romance, Vaginal Sex, Voiced, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism
    Platforms: Windows Only /Linux in Wine/

It is mandatory to have played first five prepending chapters to be able to start with this chapter.

В» DFD-14.rar - 216.0 MB В«

8. Damsels and Dragons - Version 1.09

Damsels and Dragons - Version 1.09

Damsels and Dragons - Version 1.09
    Tags: blowjob, anal, threesome, bondage, roleplay, game, fantasy, rpg, adventure, medieval,

In Damsels and Dragons you play a man who is managing a group of female adventurers - 4 at first, but more as time goes on - forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc.

Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion.

Size: 569.78 MB

Changelog 1.9:
    New Content:

Pregnant models for all the character types.
    Entirely new brothel mechanics involve a fluctuating brothel reputation depending on how well your customers are served.
    UI Improvements:
    There is now a separate screen to check in on the brothel and get a detailed report of what's going on there.
    Bug Fixes:
    Game should no longer crash on the birth of a child.
    Functionality Changes:
    Mothers of children are now willing to adventure and leave their children behind.
    Magically, it now only takes 90 days to birth a child.
    Girls working in the brothel no longer count against your roster limit (and no longer count toward completion of goals, either.) They can be brought back into your band of adventurers as long as you have room. Since they are not on your roster, many of the things that happen to girls that are on your roster do not happen to them (such as the daily lust increase, coming to you for sex, and collecting a salary.)
    Girls returning to adventuring from prostitution require 7 rest days, same as girls coming back from an adventure.
    The brothel manager no longer turns tricks herself, but she can teach the girls the Dominant, Greedy, and Promiscuous traits, and the Bisexual fetish, if she has them, all of which make them better or more content at their new job.
    If a game is loaded from a previous save, all girls who are on the roster *and* are in the brothel will be removed from the brothel, since characters will no longer be able to do both. Similarly, Brothel managers will be removed from the list of working girls.
    The three whores in Orech now cost different amounts, based on the sort of services they provide. They are generally cheaper.
    The brothel no longer provides mana, only money.
    Pregnant girls will no longer work in the brothel.
    Women no longer get the "Mother" trait multiple times.
    Women who get pregnant lose the "Fertile" trait.
    You can now use girls in the brothel by paying them. If you do something they are only willing to do because they are getting paid, the benefits will be less, but it is still a way to convert money into mana.
    The Sanctuary event causing an increase in Sexuality will occur somewhat more often, and more girls will be eligible, *if* the sanctuary has a manager (and even more so if that manager has a sexuality of 16 or greater.

В» Damsels-19-pc.zip - 569.8 MB В«

9. Alien Quest Eve V0.12

Alien Quest Eve V0.12

Alien Quest Eve V0.12
    Tags: Female Protagonist, Monster, Group Sex, Tentacles, Creampie, , Sci-fi

Alien Quest: EVE is a side-scrolling platform game.
    It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system. When your character levels up, you get the Stat Points that be used to power up your character like Diablo.
    This game can be played with the xbox360 controller! Otherwise, of course, with the keyboard!​​​

updated: 30 January 2018
    Developer/publisher: GRIMHELM
    censorship: No
    Version: 0.12
    Platform: Windows
    Size: 850 MB
    Genre:Female Protagonist, Monster, Group Sex, Tentacles, Creampie, , Sci-fi

В» Alien Quest Eve V0.12.rar - 140.7 MB В«

10. Triangle v0.7 (Windows)

Triangle v0.7 (Windows)

Triangle v0.7 (Windows)
    Tags: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, blonde, shaved.pussy, cumshot, handjob, deepthroat, cum.in.mouth, lingerie, cum.on.tits, game, visual.novel, windows,

You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!​

Release date: 14 February 2019
    Genre: male protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex
    Developer / Publisher: Neverlucky
    File size: 871 MB

В» Triangle-0.7-pc.zip - 871.5 MB В«