Notices

Page 43 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: xGames Collection select your favorite position - Enjoy!

1. My Sister Mia v1.0 full

My Sister Mia v1.0 full

My Sister Mia v1.0 full

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, game, teasing, brother.sister, 3dcg, family.sex, real.incest,

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
    The game starts 2 days before the last d16.02.2018ay of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that

Release date: 16.02.2018
    Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Big Ass, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Voyeur, Big breasts, Teasing
    Censorship: NO
    Developer / Publisher: Inceton
    Platform: PC / Windows (runnable in linux under wine [requires dotnet])
    Publication Type: In Progress
    Tablet: It isn't required
    Language : English
    System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 | HDD: about 2 GB | Intel Pentium 4
    Size: 1.95 GB

Changelog (from v0.9)
    ~ 600 new images
    ~ 6 new animations
    new city map
    new characters
    new storylines

This is Act 2 Version 1.0 Full (only)

My Sister Mia v1.0full.zip - 1.8 GB

2. Milfy City v0.1e

Milfy City v0.1e

Milfy City v0.1e

Tags:
    blowjob, anal, handjob, masturbation, milf, toys, tit.fuck, incest.roleplay, mother, 3d, voyeur, humiliation, footjob, game, sister, teacher, blackmail, renpy, animated, control,

Pretty great new game from ICSTOR, about 2-3 hours of content. They've dispensed with the tedious RPGM element in favor of Ren'Py and the experience is better for it. Character models are the best they've done and the new looping animation function is top notch. Seems to have borrowed quite a few elements from Dreams of Desire, but I'm not complaining. Lots of promise for future versions.

Patch is included to restore incest content. Install in the 'Game' folder.

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.

Sex acts:
    Handjob, blowjob, footjob, titfuck, masturbation, toys, anal

Size: 1.33 GB

Milfy City v0.1e.rar - 1.3 GB

3. Katie's Corruption - Version 1.16

Katie's Corruption - Version 1.16

Katie's Corruption - Version 1.16

Tags:
    big.tits, tattoos, incest.roleplay, piercing, uncensored, game, cheating, nude, family, visual.novel, rpg, 3dcg, impregnation, renpy, corruption, adult.game, netorare, sluts, manipulation, body.modification, choices.game, 3diddly,

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!
    What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more immersive and less forced like in a lot of other erotic stories.

Release date: 27 January 2018
    Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
    Censorship: No
    Size: 467 MB

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
    Corruption:
    Body modification/augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings, Netorare, Cheating, Impregnation and Girls being huge sluts!
    There are 3 ways to play Katie's Corruption:
    1. Pure corruption:
    By increasing your "Manipulation points (MP)", you can degrade your "True Feelings Points (TFP)". If you obtain a high MP and low TFP, Katie will be more likely to cheat and become a slut! (Warning: Pure corruption route can only be started at 6 or lower True Feelings Points)
    2. Manipulation:
    By maintaining a high "True Feelings Points (TFP)" number and scoring high on "Manipulation points (MP)", Katie will stay loyal to her fiancГ©, but will still do dirty deeds!
    3. Purity:
    Keeping a high TFP and low MP, Katie will stay as pure as possible. However, this is not the focus of the game, so this route will have the least amount of content.

Katie-1.16-pc.rar - 467.3 MB

4. Blooming Love - Version 0.10

Blooming Love - Version 0.10

Blooming Love - Version 0.10

Tags:
    big.tits, masturbation, lesbian, toys, redhead, taboo, game, sister, family, visual.novel, 3dcg, adventure, renpy, adult.game, blooming.love,
    bright.sun.studio,

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create.

Release date: 14 February 2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Lesbian, Big Boobs, , Masturbation, Toys, , etc.
    Size: 778 MB

Changelog 0.10:
    - Added tons of new images to the first few days of the game (focusing on Day 1 - 3)
    - Applied some noise reduction to all the images (both new and old ones) to make them look a little smoother
    - Added a scene transition to those scenes where the story shifts POV characters for a while. Hopefully this will make it clearer when the story shifts to being told from the younger sister's perspective for a while for example
    - Fixed a few typos and spelling mistakes
    Happy Valentine's Day everybody. Here is version 0.10 of Blooming Love, just in time for you to enjoy it on the most romantic day of the year. Like I mentioned before, Day 10 is not added in this update. You'll have to wait until version 0.11 for the continuation of the story I'm afraid. Version 0.10 focuses on improving what's already there (particularly Day 1 - 3), so you can still enjoy playing through the game again if you want and see what's been added.
    I hope you'll enjoy the update. If you don't fancy playing through the game again, that's fine too. You can just ignore this update. Save files from the previous versions will work fine with the upcoming version 0.11 and you won't miss anything because you didn't replay through the game. It's really up to you if you enjoy the game enough to experiment with the different dialogue choices/paths for example.

- 1920x1080 resolution
    - Combination of full HD images and visual novel-esque talking sprites
    - Wide range of background music
    - Tons of story choices that can lead to changes in future scenes or totally exclusive scenes
    - Heavy text-based romantic storyline

BloomingLove-0.10-pc.rar - 778.1 MB

5. Newlife 0.4.16c

Newlife 0.4.16c

Newlife 0.4.16c

Tags:
    creampie, game, pregnant, impregnation, h-game, dating, simulation, gender.transformation, textgame,

Newlife is an erotic text-based female-perspective RPG. In this game you'll usually play as a man who's accidentally transformed into a woman - make a new life for yourself, be seduced by charming (or sleazy) men and generally have a fun sexy time. Alternatively, you can select the female start, begin as a woman and play the whole game without changing gender at all.​

Size: 7.37 MB

This version fixes some bugs and adds the ability to get married. Some guys with different personalities will propose in different ways.

newlife 0.4.16c patron.zip - 7.4 MB

6. Vikings Daughter (v1.7.0) *Hunting Build*

Vikings Daughter (v1.7.0) *Hunting Build*

Vikings Daughter (v1.7.0) *Hunting Build*

Tags:
    doggy.style, hardcore, big.tits, brunette, redhead, game, fantasy, 3dcg, rpg, seduction, adventure, animation, male.protagonist, unity.3d, warrior, unity, unity3d,

A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith's son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief's beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

Release date:
    21 February 2018
    Genre:
    RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Warrior, Fantasy
    Censorship:
    No
    Language :
    English
    Size:
    396 MB

Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

Viking's Daughter v1.7.0 *Hunting Build* - Animal AI
    Hey guys,
    We have been working on the AI states and currently we have idle, rest, patrol, flee and death state. We are happy with the results, because the system that we set up supports an unlimited amount of animations, currently we have over 30 for this animal, including procedural head movements and it's well optimized and easy to extend.
    The best thing is that this system could be reused for the future animals that we are going to add in the game, which will save us a lot of time.
    The NPCs are also aligning properly with the terrain height as it's moving.
    We also started working on the hunting quest today and almost finished setting it up.
    You can take a look at the video, we also had to turn off the player's detection in order to get close to the animal and record the video while it's moving and sitting on the ground.
    Hey guys,
    We have been working on the AI states and currently we have idle, rest, patrol, flee and death state. We are happy with the results, because the system that we set up supports an unlimited amount of animations, currently we have over 30 for this animal, including procedural head movements and it's well optimized and easy to extend.
    The best thing is that this system could be reused for the future animals that we are going to add in the game, which will save us a lot of time.
    The NPCs are also aligning properly with the terrain height as it's moving.
    We also started working on the hunting quest today and almost finished setting it up.
    You can take a look at the video, we also had to turn off the player's detection in order to get close to the animal and record the video while it's moving and sitting on the ground.

Viking's Daughter v1.7.0 x64.zip - 396.2 MB

7. Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (v0.6b)

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (v0.6b)

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (v0.6b)

Tags:
    blowjob, invalid.tag, footjob, game, all.sex, titjob, futanari, rpg, corruption, adult.game, rpgmaker, demon, succubus, 2dcg, rpgvxace,

You will play as Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord,
    is forced to fight a group of exorcist.
    After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it.
    To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house.
    After a long travel she reach, exhausted, a remote village, where she plan to regain a portion of her lost energy due to the soul transfer and start her revenge!

Release: 31 July 2017
    Genre: RPG, Sexy Girl, All Sex, Succubus, Footjob, Corruption, Futanari, Blowjob, Titsjob, Demon, Oral
    Size: 333 MB

This is the Latest Version (0.8a) of the game:
    What's new in version 0.8?
    - standing, naked picture for the twins
    - new outfit for the twins
    - standing, naked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each)
    - there are a total of six new events (three sexual)
    - a total of 33 images for those sex events!
    - at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;
    I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start.
    - as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

To regain her lost energy she need to spread corruption and lust among villagers ( but of course, she's a succubus after all!)
    And this is the "plot" of chapter one"!
    - Talk to Josef in fron of the Inn's door
    - interact with the door at Doyle's house
    - after explaining Addine te situation, the next day go again at her house.
    - at inn at night, watch the dialogs
    - it's a good moment to pass near Alicia's house, during the day.
    - at inn at night, talk with alicia ( not during the waitress shift)
    - during the day, check what Father Daliwyr is doing in fron of Doyle's house.
    - the next day you are asked to check on marissa, but a new voice will get your attention.
    - reach Kobe and Doyle's woodcutting spot and talk to Alicia.
    - intercept Lidia before she leave the road through the forest, or it will be too late!

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 (v0.6b).rar - 333.5 MB

8. My Sister Mia - Act1 & Act2 (v1.0 Full)

My Sister Mia - Act1 & Act2 (v1.0 Full)

My Sister Mia - Act1 & Act2 (v1.0 Full)

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, big.tits, anal, creampie, big.ass, incest.roleplay,
    voyeur, game, teasing, brother.sister, family, 3dcg, adventure, adult.game, glory.hole, rpgmaker, rpgmv, inceton,

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
    The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.

Release date: 16 February 2018
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Big tits, Voyeur, School, Seduction, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Sexy Teen, Voyeurism
    Act 1 - Compressed Size: 469 MB
    Act 2 - Compressed Size: 1.83 GB

Full Release
    My Sister Mia - Act 1 & Act 2

Work has already begun on Act 3.

Update log:
    650 Renders (284 NEW)
    4 NEW ANIMATIONS
    New/updated town 2 (New people and updated old town map)
    New location - Strip Club
    New Emma side-quest
    New Ashley side-quest
    New Character Megan

Version 1.0b log:
    323 new renders
    New Emma side-quest
    New Ashley side-quest

My Sister Mia [Act 1 _ 2].part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    My Sister Mia [Act 1 _ 2].part2.rar - 302.3 MB

9. Romancing the Kingdom (v0.50)

Romancing the Kingdom (v0.50)

Romancing the Kingdom (v0.50)

Tags:
    doggy.style, big.tits, brunette, blonde, redhead, tease, game, fantasy, visual.novel, 3dcg, seduction, adventure, renpy, romance, adult.game, female.protagonist, combat, royalty,

Romancing the Kingdom - [Previously - Princess of Persia]

Romancing the Kingdom is the story of Penelope (Penny), the heir apparent to the Persian throne. She has to prove she's worth of ascension by doing a few tasks, the principle one of convincing a manling she's worthy of bearing his child. Of course, she can always take what she wants by force.but, it's considered in this mythical culture better to have the manling come willingly.

Release date: 21 February 2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Renpy, 3DCG, Fantasy, Adventure
    Size: 938 MB

Change log v0.50:
    Release notes (largest monthly update ever, the size of the prior two months updates combined):210+ new images (two new animations)
    4 new throne room image series with Polly, Briley, Uma and Spring
    19 new images for travel to lake scene investigating the Sword story
    17 new images for return to stables, Polly and Spring chatting and informing the queen
    13 image series Polly and Spring exhibition fight
    30 images polly & jack riding, visiting Inn in the Woods
    24 images with Polly and Lucy (f/f strap-on)
    27 images Jack and Lacey (m/f oral, m receiving)

Romancingthekingdom-.50-win.rar - 938.3 MB

10. Waifu academy [v.0.2.1] (2018) (rus / eng)

Waifu academy [v.0.2.1] (2018) (rus / eng)

WAIFU ACADEMY [V.0.2.1] (2018) (RUS / ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Tags:
    milf, tit.fuck, incest.roleplay, game, visual.novel, 3dcg, harem, exhibitionism, corruption, voyeurism, , novel, protagonist, visual,

In this game, you play, for a young man who wants revenge after years of painful trials The game has more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has (hopefully) a believable background.
    Most of the game scenes take place in a fictional private secondary school called the Academy of Sazaki.

In Waifu Academy, you play as a young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background.
    Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'

Year of manufacture: 2017
    Genre: Visual novel, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Harem, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Voyeurism, Incest, Titfuck, Oral Sex, , Milf
    Censorship: None
    Platform: PC / Windows | MacOS | Android
    Publication Type: In development
    Tabletka: Not required
    Version: v.0.2.1
    Language of game: English
    Language : Russian / English
    Platform: Ren'py

System requirements (minimum):

The distribution has been updated. Added: Russian version of MacOS, Russian and English versions on Android.

Waifu_Academy.rar - 1.3 GB