Notices

Page 75 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: xGames Collection select your favorite position - Enjoy!

1. Depraved Awakening v1.0 [Complete/Win] [RenPy] [Walkthrough]

Depraved Awakening v1.0 [Complete/Win] [RenPy] [Walkthrough]

Depraved Awakening v1.0 [Complete] [RenPy] [Walkthrough] [PhillyGames] (Windows/Linux/MacOS)

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
    3DCG, Anal, Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, , Footjob, Group Sex, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, POV, Romance, Sex Toys, , Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Prostitution, Interracial, Cheating, Slave,

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.

Release date: 25.11.2018
    Genre: 3DCG, Anal, Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, , Footjob, Group Sex, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, POV, Romance, Sex Toys, , Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Prostitution, Interracial, Cheating, Slave,
    Platforms: Windows / Linux / MacOS
    Censorship: No
    Language : English
    Author: PhillyGames

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

В» DepravedAwakening-10.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» DepravedAwakening-10.part2.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» DepravedAwakening-10.part3.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» DepravedAwakening-10.part4.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» DepravedAwakening-10.part5.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» DepravedAwakening-10.part6.rar - 65.1 MB В«

2. Freeloading Family [v0.13]

Freeloading Family [v0.13]

Freeloading Family [v0.13] Gallery Fully Unlocked + Incest Patch + Walkthrough

Tags:
    include cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle , lesbian kissing, handjob, titfuck

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.​

Updated: 27 Nov 2018
    Version: 0.13 Gallery Fully Unlocked + Incest Patch + Walkthrough
    CG Extracted
    Platform : Windows
    Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism

Sex Acts : include cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle , lesbian kissing, handjob, titfuck

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "FreeloadingFamily.exe" to start playing.

В» FreeloadingFamily-013-pc_-_Gallery_Fully_Unlocked+Incest+Walkthrough.zip - 562.5 MB В«

3. Sakura Cupid - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Sakura Cupid - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Sakura Cupid - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Tags:
    big.tits, 720p, 1on1, fingering, threesome, lesbian, solo, mature, uncensored, game, visual.novel, anime, blue.hair, pink.hair, simulation, protagonist, fps, novel, visual, sakura, content, mitsuki, masterbait, lilim,

Lilim is a lazy cupid who was exiled from Heaven for failing to do her duties. While most cupids would be ashamed at such a punishment, Lilim is overjoyed. She loves living in Tokyo! Finally, she has enough time to read all the comics and watch all the TV shows she wants - and she doesn't need to spend all her time working!

Lilim's peaceful life is shattered, however, when she shoots a cute waitress with a 'love bullet' in an attempt to swindle a free cup of coffee. The cute waitress in question, Mitsuki, becomes infatuated Lilim and claims she'll die if Lilim doesn't return her feelings.

Now, Lilim's stuck living with Mitsuki until the effects of the 'love bullet' wear off - and on top of that, she's being hunted by her childhood friend, Serra, who's determined to bring her back to Heaven no matter the cost.

What's a cute cupid to do?!

Lilim:
    The main character. Lilim is a cupid who failed to do her duties in Heaven properly and was banished to the human world. Lilim is incredibly lazy and will go through to any lengths possible to avoid working. Brash and self-confident, Lilim loves flirting with cute girls - but commitment is way too much of a hassle. Will she learn to change her ways?

Mitsuki:
    The human girl Lilim shoots with a 'love bullet'. While initially rude and cold towards Lilim, the moment she's hit by a 'love bullet', Mitsuki falls head over heels for her.
    When Mitsuki isn't reeling under the effects of a cupid's 'love bullet', she's a determined college student who's training to be a doctor. She's also terrible at cooking.

Features:
    join Lilim on her adventure on Earth in this visual novel
    affect the story with your choices
    Enjoy small environmental animations in the background
    Available in Chinese

MINIMUM:
    Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
    Memory: 500 MB RAM
    Graphics: 1280 x 720
    Storage: 320 MB available space

В» Sakura Cupid.rar - 221.2 MB В«

4. Love And Submission v0.07 (Windows Linux) [RenPy]

Love And Submission v0.07 (Windows Linux) [RenPy]

Love And Submission v0.07 (Windows/Linux) [VEQVIL] [RenPy]

Tags:
    blowjob, big.tits, small.tits, masturbation, game, visual.novel, 3dcg, renpy, adventure,

After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
    As the title implies, there are two paths you can go for, you either build up a romantic loving relationship or approach a "different" kind of relationship.
    My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet.

It was long way from 0.06 to 0.07, almost whole codebase was rewritten, now saves should be compatible with upcoming versions. So, enjoy.

Attached small christmas present from Veq.

Release date: 30.10.2018
    Genre: Genre: big breasts, adventure, 3dcg, visual novel
    Platforms: Windows, Linux
    Author: VEQVIL

Changelog
    - Added around 550 renders (NOTE: The renders are split on many paths and therefore one play through might feel thin on renders! In future updates I can focus on single paths mostly and only add some path introductions here and there.)
    - Added Main story progression (The Final scene is accessible very early on and ends the game! Check the Qlog to see when it appears, it will see (EPISODE ENDING), I advice finishing all the other content)
    - Added introduction to Tagteam Path with Carol and Lilly
    - Added introduction to Lilly X Carol Path
    - Added introduction to Amy X Carol Path
    - Added Carol Love Content
    - Added short content regarding Duke, Jason and Jenn
    - Added a mapbutton and bedroom button for better navigation
    - Added Rename saves function
    - Added smoother image transitions to older content
    - Added Screen to indicate voteable content
    - Fixed Adam's legacy quest lock out
    - Fixed shoes imagebutton
    - Fixed wrong coffee dialogue
    - Fixed Massageoil trigger for qlog (if taken before quest)
    - Fixed Mira_2_drm repeat
    - Fixed Mira running error
    - Fixed JJ store skip if Amy laptop
    - Changed the codenote in front of upstairs office door
    - Changed Mira dream scene trigger
    - Changed "timejumps"/adjusted night triggers (FULL FIX WIP for 0.08)
    - Changed Laptop menuchoices (cleaner)
    Walkthrough:
    https://k2s.cc/file/47790efbdfd82

В» LoveAndSubmission-007.part1.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» LoveAndSubmission-007.part2.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» LoveAndSubmission-007.part3.rar - 98.5 MB В«

5. Love And Submission v0.07 (MacOS) [VEQVIL] [RenPy]

Love And Submission v0.07 (MacOS) [VEQVIL] [RenPy]

Love And Submission v0.07 (MacOS) [VEQVIL] [RenPy]

Tags:
    blowjob, big.tits, small.tits, masturbation, game, visual.novel, 3dcg, renpy, adventure,

After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
    As the title implies, there are two paths you can go for, you either build up a romantic loving relationship or approach a "different" kind of relationship.
    My goal is to create a game where the impact of your decision is big enough to decide what you are going to see, experience and even who you meet.

It was long way from 0.06 to 0.07, almost whole codebase was rewritten, now saves should be compatible with upcoming versions. So, enjoy.

Attached small christmas present from Veq.

Release date: 30.10.2018
    Genre: Genre: big breasts, adventure, 3dcg, visual novel
    Platforms: MacOS
    Author: VEQVIL

Changelog
    - Added around 550 renders (NOTE: The renders are split on many paths and therefore one play through might feel thin on renders! In future updates I can focus on single paths mostly and only add some path introductions here and there.)
    - Added Main story progression (The Final scene is accessible very early on and ends the game! Check the Qlog to see when it appears, it will see (EPISODE ENDING), I advice finishing all the other content)
    - Added introduction to Tagteam Path with Carol and Lilly
    - Added introduction to Lilly X Carol Path
    - Added introduction to Amy X Carol Path
    - Added Carol Love Content
    - Added short content regarding Duke, Jason and Jenn
    - Added a mapbutton and bedroom button for better navigation
    - Added Rename saves function
    - Added smoother image transitions to older content
    - Added Screen to indicate voteable content
    - Fixed Adam's legacy quest lock out
    - Fixed shoes imagebutton
    - Fixed wrong coffee dialogue
    - Fixed Massageoil trigger for qlog (if taken before quest)
    - Fixed Mira_2_drm repeat
    - Fixed Mira running error
    - Fixed JJ store skip if Amy laptop
    - Changed the codenote in front of upstairs office door
    - Changed Mira dream scene trigger
    - Changed "timejumps"/adjusted night triggers (FULL FIX WIP for 0.08)
    - Changed Laptop menuchoices (cleaner)

Walkthrough:
    https://k2s.cc/file/47790efbdfd82

В» LoveAndSubmission-007-mac.part1.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» LoveAndSubmission-007-mac.part2.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» LoveAndSubmission-007-mac.part3.rar - 67.0 MB В«

6. House Party Game - Uncensored - (v0.11.3)

House Party Game - Uncensored - (v0.11.3)

House Party Game - Uncensored - (v0.11.3)

Tags:
    blowjob, brunette, blonde, mature, game, plot.oriented, casual, comedy, funny, dating, dating.sim, simulation, sim, content, house, house.party, nsfw, indie, rich, sandbox, early, great, access, singleplayer, soundtrack, early.access, first-person,

You're invited to our House Party! Come to join the adventure and unlock a world of colorful characters, dynamic storylines, and sexy guests waiting to meet you. Test your wits by making smart choices and you may just get lucky, but watch out for Frank! It's YOUR night! New opportunity or peril could be waiting behind all your in-game choices. Maybe you'll be a swell guy, and help the guests out with their problems, or maybe you'll be a trouble-maker and start some drama? The choice is yours to be well-behaved, or completely inappropriate! Come on in the party's already started!

House Party is a 3D interactive adventure game for adults where your choices will shape the events and outcome to a multitude of possible endings. Every choice you make can lead to a different outcome. Are you ready to test your "game"?

Size: 1.29 GB

Minimum:
    Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
    DirectX: Version 9.0
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 3 GB available space

Recommended:
    Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 or AMD FX-8350
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: Direct X 11 GPU w/ 2GB Memory
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection

В» House Party.rar - 1.3 GB В«

7. Highway Blossoms - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored3)

Highway Blossoms - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored3)

Highway Blossoms - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Tags:
    1080p, mature, redhead, game, visual.novel, plot.oriented, anime, romance, casual, protagonist, novel, visual, america, content, indie, rich, memes, great, singleplayer, soundtrack,

Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.

Amber couldn't care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather - indifferent and unaware of the hunt happening around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.

- At least tens of words, maybe even hundreds. Although the last word count puts it around 90,000, so expect 6 or so hours of reading.
    - Grand, hand-painted vistas of actual landmarks in the western United States, all in glorious 1080p detail.
    - A huge soundtrack featuring the works of Smoke Thief, Jake Abernathy, Able Kirby, and other friends of AlienWorks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
    - Accessibility options for days, including the ability to skip through everything in less than five minutes. But who would wanna do that?
    - Achievements, although to be honest, they might be stretching the definition of "achievement."
    - Alternate silly content for second readthroughs that AlienWorks let the programmer write. This may or may not have been a good idea.

Minimum:

Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
    Memory: 1024 MB RAM
    Graphics: OpenGL or DirectX Compatible Graphics Card
    DirectX: Version 9.0c
    Storage: 680 MB available space
    Recommended:

Memory: 1024 MB RAM
    Graphics: 1920 x 1080 display
    Storage: 680 MB available space

Tile: Highway Blossoms
    Genre: Casual, Indie.
    Developer: AlienWorks
    Publisher: Sekai Project
    Release Date: 17 Jun 2016

Highway Blossoms (Adult Version)
    SIZE: 672 MB

В» Highway.Blossoms.Incl.Adult.Only.Content.part1.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» Highway.Blossoms.Incl.Adult.Only.Content.part2.rar - 253.2 MB В«

8. Babysitter v0.1.6 (Windows Linux MAC Android) [RenPy]

Babysitter v0.1.6 (Windows Linux MAC Android) [RenPy]

Babysitter v0.1.6 (Windows/Linux/MAC/Android) [RenPy] [T4bbo]

Tags:
    blowjob, big.tits, anal, straight, creampie, incest.roleplay, anal.creampie[-] 8 z+]game, visual.novel, 3dcg, innocent, renpy, windows, mac, linux, android, incest.game, uncle.incest,

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent.

This update does not have Walkthrough yet, but took 2+ months to be done. There is a lot of new animations, renders and scenes, differing for all posible paths in some way - even for NTR.

As the game is getting bigger, I'm considering splitting it to multiple s (per platfom) from next update.

Release date: 1.11.2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, , Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, Milf, Lesbian
    Platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOSX, Android
    Author: T4boo

В» Babysitter-016.part1.rar - 1 024.0 MB В«
    В» Babysitter-016.part2.rar - 806.9 MB В«

9. Seven Days With The Ghost Adult Version Uncen

Seven Days With The Ghost Adult Version Uncen

Seven Days With The Ghost - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Tags:
    blowjob, cowgirl, big.tits, fingering, fetish, solo, bondage, uncensored, game, uniform, nude, futanari, school, visual.novel, anime, adventure, casual, yuri, magic, protagonist, novel, visual, females, ghost, content, only, indie, fetis, voice.acting, voice.acted, masterbait, amishiro.anna, orihara.ayako, aoto.miyabi, kusaka.marino, ishimachi.komaki, fatiette,

An occult yuri game created by members of 2ch, Seven days with the Ghost takes place at the girls-only Keisei Academy, in the modern era where magic exists alongside science.

Ayako is told that the Occult Research Club will be closed down if more members don't join, so she does whatever she can to attract interest in order to save her club. To do so, she attempts to explore the legendary "Seven Wonders of the Academy." However, each wonder she seeks out only results in failure. Finally, she tries the only thing that's left, the Seventh Wonder: "Get kicked by a horse and die," which turns out to be more than outrageous-

She accidentally digs her own grave out of curiosity and finds something strange.

These are the strange, fun, and- precious seven days of Ayako and her friends.

With only seven days left for her investigation of the Seventh Wonder, Ayako happens upon her friend Anna and another girl, Komaki, making love in Anna's room. Ayako seemingly had no intention to peep but in the process of doing so, she comes across the ghost. Ayako screams in surprise and is subdued by Anna who discovers her peeping. Unable to explain herself, Komaki is convinced that Ayako is some sort of pervert and Anna dismisses the idea that a ghost appeared only because they were having sex.

Dejected, Ayako returns to her room where Miyabi, the ghost, appears before her again. She finds out that Miyabi, in fact, is a fan of peeping on girls making love. With no way of writing a report on a ghost that is not only, not haunted by the pastor a grudge, and instead simply has a unique past time, Ayako tries to find a way to convince Anna and Komaki that the ghost is real.

The plan is basically to convince Anna and Komaki to get it on in order to lure the ghost out. What Ayako doesn't realize is that seeing Anna making love to another girl is also causing her to question her own emotions and desires as well. These are the odd, fun, and precious seven days of Ayako and her friends.

Minimum:
    Processor: Core2Duo and above
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: 800 x 600 True Color
    DirectX: Version 9.0c
    Sound Card: WMV9 Codec Support

Full Japanese voice acting, including the main character
    Uncensored H-scenes
    Music composed by wata of game developer LizArts
    Captivating single route storytelling with two endings
    Beautiful artwork by 400

В» Seven.days.with.the.Ghost.part1.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» Seven.days.with.the.Ghost.part2.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» Seven.days.with.the.Ghost.part3.rar - 400.0 MB В«
    В» Seven.days.with.the.Ghost.part4.rar - 12.4 MB В«

10. Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery Adult Version Uncen

Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery Adult Version Uncen

Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery - Visual Novel - (Adult Version) - Uncensored

Tags:
    big.tits, blonde, big.ass, fetish, lesbian, solo, kissing, orgy, redhead, long.hair, images, uncensored, cum.on.pussy, vaginal.sex, game, on.bed, fantasy, visual.novel, plot.oriented, anime, in.classroom, romance, casual, magic, dating, multiple, elsa, content, izumi, amaya, kimie,

Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery is a fun adult visual novel filled with romance and adventure. You play as Thomas Middleton, a first-year student, who tries to get by while encountering a diverse set of wacky and fascinating characters along the way!

Oakwood features an engaging story with rich dialogue from characters, accompanied by vivid scenery and character artwork! There is also choice making involved for the player which can lead to many different paths and dialogues. The game includes tons of high-quality CGs, Backgrounds, and Character sprites!

Key Features:

- A visual novel game with sexy content

- More than Sixteen different endings

- Multiple routes and choices that affect the ending

- A playful well-written story-line.

- Multiple save slots and full visual novel functions.

- High-quality artwork of characters, backgrounds, and CG scenes.

Tile: Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery
    Genre: Sexual Content ,Nudity ,Casual ,Indie.
    Developer: Tranquil Studios
    Publisher: Tranquil Studios
    Release Date: 26 Mar, 2018

Oakwood Academy of Spells and Sorcery
    SIZE: 787 MB

Minimum:

Processor: 1.8 GHz
    Memory: 1 GB RAM
    Graphics: DirectX compatible card
    Storage: 1 GB available space

В» Oakwood.Academy.of.Spells.and.Sorcery.part1.rar - 400.0 MB В«