Notices

Page 1478 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 47897813781428146814761477147814791480148815281578 ... LastLast
Results 14,771 to 14,780 of 16722

Thread: Facesitting, Smothering, Asslicking-Cruel Female Domination

1. Clubstiletto - I Like To Ride My Bicycle - Goddess Amelia

Clubstiletto - I Like To Ride My Bicycle - Goddess Amelia

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Clubstiletto - I Like To Ride My Bicycle - Goddess Amelia
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 743.75 MB
    Duration : 00:06:59
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Goddess Amelia isn't a huge fan of exercise but when she does exercise it always involves punishing a slave because then it's not work it's just fun. "You did say your dream was to be a girls bike seat, right?" she asks the slave. Oh well, if not it's probably yours and that's all that matters. Watch as Amelia works up a sweat and really gets the slave struggling beneath her, both from the movement and weight, but also as he struggles to catch a breathe of air from time to time. Once she has her terry cloth outfit all damp she takes it off and has the slave sniff the crotch. First however, she waves her big beautiful ass in front of the camera and tells you to come in and sniff it. She spreads her cheeks so you can see her delicious butt hole all moist and sweaty. Go ahead and have a lick. She then hops on the slave naked and bikes some more. There's a nice little slow mo section where you get a nice view of Amelia's big fat ass bouncing and can see how it really grinds into the slaves face. Being a bike seat is hard but so rewarding. Now really wet from sweat Amelia gets off the bike and lays on the floor. She tells the slave to get off and come lick her armpits. She spreads her legs and tells you to lick her ass and pussy. "If I fall asleep just keep licking" she says.
    Clubstiletto, face-sitting, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Amelia,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

2. Cucked Into A Facesitting Slave - Lola Leda Joey White

Cucked Into A Facesitting Slave - Lola Leda Joey White

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cucked Into A Facesitting Slave - Lola Leda Joey White
    File Size : 757.02 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Lola has a surprise for her man. She wants to get kinky and sit on his face! He is all about it until she sits onh im and he realizes something is wrong. Soon he hears another voice! Joey enters the room and immediately gets up and sits on him as well.The two lesbian lovers let him know he is no longer part of the equation but just a facesitting cuck for them both as they have fun with one another while making him gasp for air. He has no other option now but to be smothered under their perfect asses as they fondle and make out with one another!
    Acrosuave, Ass Grinding, ass humiliation, ASS SMOTHERING, Brat Girls, Joey White, Lesbian Domination,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

3. Mistress An Li - Suspended Slave Seat Part I

Mistress An Li - Suspended Slave Seat Part I

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress An Li - Suspended Slave Seat Part I
    File Size : 768 MB
    Duration : 00:10:29
    There are few things I enjoy more in life than sitting. What can I say? I'm a lounging diva. And you know what makes an extra delicious seat to sit on? A bitch tied in bondage. Or more specifically, a bitch with his legs bound together in leather restraints, partially suspended in a frogtie, his hooded head on the floor for me to sit and tease with my ass. What a lucky boy! To be trapped under my perfect bouncing ass, smooshing his helpless little face until he needs me more and more. Facesitting him until his cock is hard at the feel, the sight, the scent of my ass on his face. And edging his cock while my divine derriere rubs all over him, grinding and rubbing my cheeks up and down his face until he's horny beyond comprehension. It's so easy to get a bitch riled up in bondage. And can I blame him? The view from my ass drives him insane, and he needs more and more of me to get enough.There are few things I enjoy more in life than sitting. What can I say? I'm a lounging diva. And you know what makes an extra delicious seat to sit on? A bitch tied in bondage. Or more specifically, a bitch with his legs bound together in leather restraints, partially suspended in a frogtie, his hooded head on the floor for me to sit and tease with my ass. What a lucky boy! To be trapped under my perfect bouncing ass, smooshing his helpless little face until he needs me more and more. Facesitting him until his cock is hard at the feel, the sight, the scent of my ass on his face. And edging his cock while my divine derriere rubs all over him, grinding and rubbing my cheeks up and down his face until he's horny beyond comprehension. It's so easy to get a bitch riled up in bondage. And can I blame him? The view from my ass drives him insane, and he needs more and more of me to get enough.
    ass smooshing, face sitting, female domination, femdom, mistress an li, squash/smother, ass smooshing, face sitting, female domination, femdom, mistress an li, squash/smother,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

4. Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kawa - Kinky Fun

Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kawa - Kinky Fun

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Kinkymistresses - Mistress Kawa - Kinky Fun
    File Size : 187.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:18
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Mistress Kawa has some face-sitting enjoyable with her kinky Servant.
    Face and Body Sittng, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

5. Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.2

Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.2
    File Size : 447.82 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

6. Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.1

Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pamella Clare Fucks Melissa Face Pt.1
    File Size : 454.55 MB

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

7. Milah Romanov - Ignored Crush

Milah Romanov - Ignored Crush

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Milah Romanov - Ignored Crush
    File Size : 918.94 MB
    Duration : 00:24:08
    Resolution : 1280x720
    A pure, full, totally devoted Hardcore Face Smothering so potent, you'll be blown away that the individual face seat serving under Milah Romanov is also able to take ANY of this incredible Face Smothering! This is especially real thinking about Milah's extreme Facesitting Ass! "I swear I'll do better this moment!", her face seat exclaims in breathless desperation in one his incredibly uncommon minutes of respite! To which Milah responds: "Oh yeah?! I do not think you !!!" as she jumps and simply shatters her incredible thong leotard clad ass on his battered, smothered face! "You are MY chair!" Milah commands as she strongly pushes her seat's face right back and also ever before much deeper within the snugly clutched confines of her dark, endlessly sexy, abyssal ass! Also via all this apparently unlimited surround, Milah proceeds "I'm going to SIT! And also you're going to STAY!" after that relaxes back into her Face Smothering as she takes pleasure in a videogame session. As if this is inadequate (though it absolutely was), Milah completes him off with an additional series of difficult Face Bouncing, saying loudly: "You do NOT move when you are MY chair!!!" Remarkable!
    ASS SMOTHERING, Ass Worship, bodysuit, bouncing., Female Domination, Human Furniture, leotard, LEOTARD FETISH, lycra, Milah Romanov, Monokini,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

8. Stay Under My Sweaty Ass Bitch - Real Orgasm Pt.1

Stay Under My Sweaty Ass Bitch - Real Orgasm Pt.1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Stay Under My Sweaty Ass Bitch - Real Orgasm Pt.1
    File Size : 452.96 MB

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

9. Princess Maria Clara Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2

Princess Maria Clara Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Princess Maria Clara Delicious First Facesitting Pt.2
    File Size : 463.01 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

10. Calea Toxic The Wrapped Licking Slave In English

Calea Toxic The Wrapped Licking Slave In English

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Calea Toxic The Wrapped Licking Slave In English
    File Size : 433.88 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59
    Big Tits, Bondage, boots, Busty, Calea Toxic, Choking, Dirty Talk, gloves, goddess, Inked, Licking, Overknees, Pussy, Tattoo, Wrap,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST