Notices

Page 1366 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 36686612661316135613641365136613671368137614161466 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 16548

Thread: Bondage and binding gives absolute power, control and dominance

1. Overpowering an Officer Part 2

Overpowering an Officer Part 2

Overpowering an Officer Part 2

Duration : 00:08:29
    Size : 174.08 MB
    Format : mp4
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Jackie Jupiter and Daisy are forced to strip down and put their new uniforms on. They don�t like this at all and decide to do what it takes to get out! Come see what happens in the last part of this series!
    Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

https://k2s.cc/file/fb0655afdcf12

2. Ten Seconds

Ten Seconds

Ten Seconds

Duration : 00:10:01
    Size : 156.04 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Lips wrapped around the ballgag, wrists tied, held high with the hoist, leg suspended, and crotch rope buried as it is carried by the ceiling, I fight for all my might to stay balanced on one foot. Already in a flurry of pain, my Punisher steps in to add a little pleasure to the scene and runs his fingers up and down my body, then spanks my throbbing pussy. Then he decides he wants me completely off the floor and demands that I lift myself off the tile. When I fail to follow his orders, he gives ten seconds to fulfill his desire before he lets me go. HD 720x480
    bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, bdsm, asiana starr, crotch rope, ballgag, drooling, struggling, endurance, high heels, bondage and discipline,

https://k2s.cc/file/33d23fe8df492

3. Face Down Ass Up and Spread Em

Face Down Ass Up and Spread Em

Face Down Ass Up and Spread Em

Duration : 00:08:22
    Size : 131.12 MB
    Dressed in my favorite color purple, I decided to wear my lacy corset, matching thong, and my very sexy black shiny stilettos to play with my new toy, the spreader bar. My arms and wrists are tied behind me, mouth is gagged with a ballgag, I am hooded, my ass is spanked, and then I am to spread my legs wide for the spreader bar. With my ass up and legs spread, my head is pulled down and tied to the spreader bar while my ass is whipped. I just LOVE being in this position!

HD 720x480
    bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, asian, whipping, bdsm, asian, fetish, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, whipping, ballgag, high heels, shoe fetish, spreader bar, stilettos, hoods, struggling, spanking, collars,

https://k2s.cc/file/0d066c99a7f37

4. Kaiia And Lydia Have Minds Blown By Inescapable Vibrator Teasing

Kaiia And Lydia Have Minds Blown By Inescapable Vibrator Teasing

Kaiia And Lydia Have Minds Blown By Inescapable Vibrator Teasing

Duration : 00:09:04
    Size : 266.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Intricate restraint for blonde Kaiia Eve and Lydia Black as we see the two barefoot ladies on their knees, strapped to metal poles, ankles cuffed and wrists cuffed behind them too and attached by ropes to the frame overhead. Oh, and ball gagged also, with Hitachi wands secured at their crotches to keep them moaning! Their joint symphony of groans amplifies how helpless they are, looking skyward as they squeal under stimulation that won�t stop. They almost sound like playful puppies except for the sounds of drooling! Staring ahead as the buzzing doesn�t let up, they�re not even attempting to escape, with the whites of their eyes showing how blown their minds are even as their aroused pussies take over their consciousness. Whimpering, looking futilely at each other across the space that divides them, they are women reduced to their erotic basics: no past, no future, only a present of bondage teasing. But will they ever reach climax, or only keep writhing, denied??
    Belt Bondage, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms,

https://k2s.cc/file/68f8b1b463549

5. The Leprechaun Job - Part One

The Leprechaun Job - Part One

The Leprechaun Job - Part One

Duration : 00:09:48
    Size : 644.45 MB
    As this story begins, Dakkota Grey has been grabbed from her St. Patrick's Day gig, working as a "leprechaun" at a bar. Her inebriated captor (Constance) is unshakably convinced the sexy blonde is an actual leprechaun, and she's not going to let Dakkota go until she grants her a wish. Our dressed-up damsel tries to reason with her keeper, but Constance refuses to negotiate the terms for her release. Dakkota is bound hand and foot, and she's silenced with a cleavegag under a ballgag. Left alone, our luscious leprechaun struggles in vain to escape from the Tipsyen lunatic, but she's still a helpless captive when Constance returns, Will she be able to talk her way out of this knotty situation? 1920x1080 HD
    bondage, bondage, costumes, rope bondage, milf, did, dakkota grey, constance, constance cakp, ballgag, ballgagged, classic tie, classic tied, pantyhose & stockings, high heels, struggling, clothed damsel, layered gag, cleavegag, double gag,

https://k2s.cc/file/7f57acfe3fdf2

6. Overpowering an Officer Part 1

Overpowering an Officer Part 1

Overpowering an Officer Part 1

Duration : 00:08:39
    Size : 222.65 MB
    Security guard Jackie Jupiter and Daisy are working together to sell stolen goods. They are in the middle of hiding some of the merchandise when Officer Lisa appears and catches them red handed. Come see part 1 now!

https://k2s.cc/file/9e28fa73db6ae

7. Captivating Fantasies - Part Two - Lily Glee

Captivating Fantasies - Part Two - Lily Glee

Captivating Fantasies - Part Two - Lily Glee

Duration : 00:05:34
    Size : 252.67 MB
    As this collection of bondage scenes continues, Lily Glee stars in a deleted scene from the recent feature "Bride-Napped!" In this fantasy sequence, the slender beauty has been dressed up in lacy lingerie, thigh-high stockings and high heels. She's bound into a seated frogtie with her hands up, and she's silenced with a pink duct tape gag that compliments her lingerie. The luckless maid of honor also has a vibrator roped between her thighs. The villain lets his sweet captive struggle a moment and ponder her predicament. Then Lily's perky breasts are exposed and the device is brought to life. The long-haired lovely tries her best to escape the ropes, escape her humiliating situation and escape the persistent drone of the vibrator. She struggles and moans, but Ms. Glee realizes her fight is hopeless and she has no choice but to ultimately surrender to the irresistible one-note song of the Hitachi and a helpless orgasm. And she realizes this is how she'll remain until she's rescued.
    bondage, made to cum, tapegagged, rope bondage, struggling, did, lily glee, american damsels, lingerie bondage, high heel bondage, thigh high stockings, frogtie, hands up bondage, hands over head, long hair bondage, natural breasts, seated bondage, bondage orgasms, bondaged orgasms, bondage fantasy,

https://k2s.cc/file/9ee1405e3eb24

8. Robbing Deliveries Part 2

Robbing Deliveries Part 2

Robbing Deliveries Part 2

Duration : 00:11:32
    Size : 263.36 MB
    Officer Lo Valentine gets Daisy into her uniform with a handcuff belt! Now it is Anaid�s turn to be processed. Come see the last part of this series now!

https://k2s.cc/file/e6178aadd0f12

9. Gagged Nice and Tight for Mouthing Off

Gagged Nice and Tight for Mouthing Off

Gagged Nice and Tight for Mouthing Off

Duration : 00:04:45
    Size : 75.05 MB
    I wasn't having too much of a good day today so I was a little mouthy and copped an attitude with my dom for showing up late - BAD move! He didn't say anything, rather got down to business. He had my sassy little ass tied and on top of the pain table quicker than I could realize what I had done and apologize. He shoved a ballgag into my mouth and wrapped that strap on TIGHT! So tight, that he punched an extra hole into the strap so that the ball was deep inside. He pulled my hair back and tied it to my elbows because he knew I HATED this! He knew that with my head pulled back, it made the ball shove deeper into my throat. I guess this was his way of shutting me up. HD 720x480
    bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, high heels, hair tie, lingerie, bondage and discipline,

https://k2s.cc/file/d76cc54f0f267

10. Stand Still or Fall

Stand Still or Fall

Stand Still or Fall

Duration : 00:04:30
    Size : 70.57 MB
    Though I am standing on flat surface with nothing to cause me to fall over, when my arms are wrenched together behind my back, wrists tied, knees tied, ankles tied, and heels bound side-by-side, my entire body is completely immobilized so any slight movement can cause me to lose my balance and fall over. My constant fear of falling keeps me still and silent, I was scared out of my mind!. What a feeling! HD 720x480
    bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, lingerie, fear, stilettos,

https://k2s.cc/file/547b8d73a68ad