Notices

Page 1524 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 524102414241474151415221523152415251526153415741624 ... LastLast
Results 15,231 to 15,240 of 16548

Thread: Bondage and binding gives absolute power, control and dominance

1. Take Your Panties Off And Stuff Them In Her Mouth

Take Your Panties Off And Stuff Them In Her Mouth

Take Your Panties Off And Stuff Them In Her Mouth

Duration : 00:12:22
    Size : 463.85 MB
    Format : mp4
    Resolution : 720x480
    Dixie Comet and Crystal Frost A man takes Dixie and Crystal into a back room. There he makes Dixie tie Crystal up with rope. He then orders Dixie to lift her dress and pull her panties off. "Stuff them in her mouth!" he orders Dixie. She has no choice but to do as he says. With her dirty panties stuffed in her friend's mouth, Dixie is then told to tie a rag between her teeth to finish gagging Crystal. Crystal is then left struggling tied to a chair as the man take Dixie with him. A short time later, they return. The man makes Dixie take off her clothe and then she too is tied up. He also stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her too. Both girls are then left hogtied together on the floor as the man makes his get away. The girls struggle to get loose. They try to reach each others knots. But they are tied so tight and it will be hours until they are found still struggling bound and gagged. Both with have their boobs out and since Dixie's panties are now stuffed in Crystal's mouth, she will be almost completely naked.
    oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

https://k2s.cc/file/98dc6880dd17c

2. No One Said Anything About Tying Me Upffmmmph

No One Said Anything About Tying Me Upffmmmph

No One Said Anything About Tying Me Upffmmmph

Duration : 00:14:02
    Size : 778.36 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Summer Monroe Summer Monroe came here to pose for some sexy lingerie photos. But when she saw he was shooting the photos with his cell phone, she had questions. This is when she found out the real session involved a video camera and it was not just sexy photos of her in her underwear. It was a bondage video production. The cell phone photos were just for his own personal collection. She tried to protest as the man grabbed her and started to tie her up. "Quit complaining" her told her. "You have already been paid!" But she continued to protest. However, this was no problem, because what is bondage without a gag. The next thing Summer knew, she had a great big red ball gag strapped in her mouth to shut her up. Then the video camera came out and because she was struggling so hard, it was turning out to be a great shoot for the man. Summer was doing so well, that he decided that she was ready for more rope and a more strict gag. After tying rope around her arms and upper body, the man removed the ball gag. He replaced it by stuffing a pair of panties in its place and tying a rag very tightly in her mouth. After hogtying and crotch roping her, the man put the finishing touches on things by pulling her bra down. Now Summer had no choice but to bounce her big boobs around as she struggled bound and gagged.

https://k2s.cc/file/ef05ab1924270

3. Sybils Orgasm Play

Sybils Orgasm Play

Sybils Orgasm Play

Duration : 00:13:09
    Size : 984.68 MB
    Sometimes, the stress gets to be too much, and you need a release. For Sybil, that means being tied spread-eagled, gagged and played with until she cums so hard she can't possibly remember her trooubles. During this playful scene, she is rewarded with multiple orgasms, and even gets a little foot tickling. And at the end, after she is thoroughly spent and relaxed, she even has a little surprise for me before drifting off to rest: a tape gagged kiss! This scene immediately became one of my very favorites, and I hope it's yours as well!
    bondage, bound orgasms, tapegagged, bikini, topless, vibrator, sybil starr, bondage, rope bondage, bound orgasms, vibrator, orgasms, bikini, topless, tape gagged, gagged women, playful bondage, tickling, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

https://k2s.cc/file/18ec43b0d11c3

4. Please Dont Hurt My Pussy

Please Dont Hurt My Pussy

Please Dont Hurt My Pussy

Duration : 00:16:46
    Size : 262.67 MB
    onto the chair, my elbows are tied, mouth is stuffed with a ballgag and I am a bit before my captor ties my hands and ankles to the chair. He attaches the winch hook to my crotch rope and lifts me up by while I am still bound to the chair. He removes my high heels so I am to my tip toes as I arch my body as much as I can in hopes to relieve some of the pain. I cry and scream each time he cranks the winch higher but he has no mercy on my sexy little body. Watching me suffer in pain, he teases and caresses my body and tugs on the cable that my pussy. He then lifts me higher from my chair until I beg and plead for him to stop. He is not happy until he leaves me sweating, drooling, and a total WRECK! HD 720x480
    bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, bdsm, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, ball gag, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondgage, high heels, bare feet, lingerie, struggling, drooling, crying,

https://k2s.cc/file/2bd917a1d353b

5. Secretary Stalked And Gagged

Secretary Stalked And Gagged

Secretary Stalked And Gagged

Duration : 00:10:03
    Size : 572.44 MB
    Kendra James He had been watching for weeks and today he decided to make his move. He followed Kendra to her house and after she opened the door, he grabbed her and her inside. Having brought along some rope, he quickly tied Kendra up. She tried to fight him, but he easily over powered her and soon Kendra found herself all trussed up on the floor. Kendra told him that he better leave and then threatened to scream. "Kind of hard to scream with this stuffed in your mouth!" He told her as he stuffed a rag in Kendra's mouth and tied another rag tightly between her teeth to gag her. When he left Kendra, she began struggling hard to get loose. Then she squirmed her way over to the front door and tried to open it with her bound feet. But the man returned, dragged her away from the door and hogtied her. To punish Kendra for her non-cooperation, he lifted her skirt and pulled open her blouse. He warned Kendra if she didn't behave, he was going to pull her bra down too. But as the video ends with Kendra still struggling and whimpering on the floor, it is obvious that she didn't take his warning serious. Since now her big boobs are now out, rubbing on the floor as she rolls around trying to get loose.

https://k2s.cc/file/f48bb6b052f7c

6. When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

Duration : 00:16:37
    Size : 544.39 MB
    Every time I'm in this dildo spreader, I ALWAYS suffer - so much, too. My mouth being packed and taped is irrelevant and so is the neck rope. My elbows bother me but it's the spread and the fact that I'm standing in 6" heels.. and spread.. that gets me. My wrists being tied to the spreader is pulling me into such an arch that it's burying the dildo deep inside me. I'm clearly having a tough time. Then, Martin starts to vibe my pussy with the wand and I'm suffering so much that I struggle to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain so he pulls away, denies of an orgasm, then clamps me with the clovers.
    I burst into a flood of tears and cry out in a plea to cum but Martin makes me wait for it now. I immediately quiet down like a good girl. ....Mmmm... then Martin comes back and when he gives my pussy the wand, she is VERY happy and responds accordingly. I cum so. fucking. hard. that I inadvertently pull up on my wrists and drive the dildo deeper inside me as I gush all over the cock. I LOVED it.
    bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, tapegagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, tape gagged, asiana starr, predicament bondage, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, one bar prison, elbow bondage, elbow tied, clover clamps, bound orgasm, mouth stuffed, high heels, topless,

https://k2s.cc/file/6456f9d7b0f40

7. Oh Goodie Mrs Sterling He Is Tying Me Up Too

Oh Goodie Mrs Sterling He Is Tying Me Up Too

Oh Goodie Mrs Sterling He Is Tying Me Up Too

Duration : 00:16:25
    Size : 910.83 MB
    Pepper Sterling and Enchantress Sahrye Sahrye finds her neighbor's front door wide open and when she goes inside, the place is ransacked. But instead of believing something is wrong, she goes inside looking for her neighbor, Pepper Sterling. The video begins with Sahrye walking down into the basement. When she hears a muffled sound on the other side of a door, she believes it is Mrs Sterling. But because of the sounds she is hearing, Sahrye believes she is having sex with a man. The excites Sahrye and she cannot resist opening the door so she can get a peek. That is when she sees Pepper on a chair bound and gagged. When she goes inside and tries to untie her, a man comes in. When Sahrye asks him why he has her neighbor tied up, the man comes up with some story that he and Pepper are actors and practicing for a movie role. Most people would not believe a story like that, but Sahrye is a little bit slow. In fact she is pretty much a cute little bimbo. So believing the man's story, Sahrye gets very excited. Then the man tells her that they need another actress to make this scene work better. Sahrye is now very happy and starts to jump up and down as she asks if she can play the role of the second girl. In the mean time, Pepper is trying to tell Sahrye that the man is really a bad guy and for to run off and get help. So with Pepper looking on, the man ties up and gags Sahrye right next to her. He then leaves both girls alone with Pepper struggling bound and gagged to get loose and Sahrye pretending to struggle to get loose. Later the man returns and puts both girls on the floor so he can hogtie them. Even after the man pulls Peppers blouse open to expose her bra, Sahrye still doesn't catch on that this is really life bad guy here to do bad things to Pepper. In fact she get even more excited when the man does the same thing to her. Finally the bad guy makes his get away, leaving the girls struggling bound and gagged on the floor. Much later, after the man has not returned to finish acting out the scene, Sahrye starts to figure out that things are not what she thought they were. But even later, when they are rescued by the authorities, she thinks at first that they might also be actors sent by the man who tied her up with Pepper.
    bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

https://k2s.cc/file/c22c7e1444fb7

8. Too Wet To Handle

Too Wet To Handle

Too Wet To Handle

Duration : 00:06:17
    Size : 98.74 MB
    I love teasing the camera only because I know you're watching... Dressed in sexy fetish clothing and high heel stilettos, I get my legs nice and camera-ready by removing my heels one after another and sensually drip and rub baby oil all over my sexy legs, thighs, and feet - from top to bottom. After a hot rub down, I stand so I can give you a better look at my legs, prop one foot on top of the chair, and drip more oil onto myself. During times like this, I wish I had an extra pair of hands to help me out HD 720x480
    legs, legs, high heels, barefoot, wet & messy, fetish clothing, asian, asiana starr, fetish, fetish clothing, waist cinch, gloves, high heels, stilettos, vinly, legs, baby oil, tight skirt, fetish wear, leg fetish, bare feet,

https://k2s.cc/file/42fa97979edb3

9. Stripped To Her Panty Girdle And Tied Up With Her Big Tits Out

Stripped To Her Panty Girdle And Tied Up With Her Big Tits Out

Stripped To Her Panty Girdle And Tied Up With Her Big Tits Out

Duration : 00:14:10
    Size : 786.45 MB
    Dee Williams Dee met him at a bar. She didn't know what hit her, but she let him take her to his place. Once there, Dee was unable to put up any kind of resistance as the man took off her dress and tied her up. At first she thought is was fun. But when he stuffed her mouth and taped her to gag her, Dee knew she was in trouble. Later Dee realized she made a big mistake going home with this guy. But it was too late. Because she was already tied helpless and gagged in just her panty girdle. Her bra was down and now her big tits were bouncing about as she struggled to get free.

https://k2s.cc/file/b7dbe8ad51d51

10. Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Make Me Cum In My Pantyhose

Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Make Me Cum In My Pantyhose

Wouldnt You Rather Tie Me Up And Make Me Cum In My Pantyhose

Duration : 00:14:17
    Size : 792.88 MB
    Mizz Shutters as Samantha He was staying with a friend and was resting on the sofa. He dozed of for a bit when all of a sudden, he fund the friend's wife Samantha on top of him. She told him that she wanted to play and this play involved him tying her up while her husband was resting. The man was hesitant, but Samantha insisted. She even lifted her slip to show him that she wasn't wearing panties under her pantyhose. This let the man know that tying her up was only the beginning of what she really wanted. At one point the man gave in and all of a sudden Samantha found her tied up with a pair of her panties taped in her mouth to gag her. Samantha was then left to struggle bound and gagged. After a while, she started to get impatient and she started to get loud. But before the man gave her what she really wanted, he decided to get her warmed up. He brought out a vibrator put it between her legs and turned it on. Soon Samantha was moaning through the gag. Then all of a sudden she completely lost control and had a very wild bound orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/a6c07077755dd