Thread: Bondage and binding gives absolute power, control and dominance

1. Sandra Silvers And Caroline Pierce

Sandra Silvers And Caroline Pierce

Sandra Silvers And Caroline Pierce

Duration : 00:08:07
    Size : 308.91 MB
    Format : mp4
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    April 2, 2015LadyBoss Sandra Punishes (or Rewards ;-) Secretary Caroline Pierce with a Bound Orgasm High Over the City!CEO Sandra had taken a special interest in her new secretary, Caroline's career, and Caroline could sense it. So when Caroline was invited to Sandra's top-floor corner office, she jumped at the chance for some career-advancement...Caroline has been stripped down to her black girdle, silky stockings and pretty polka-dot bra. She is kneeling on the large leather sofa overlooking downtown. Thoroughly tied, her wrists are attached to her ankles, forcing her beautiful butt onto display. Tight ropes adorn her upper arms and breasts, and a cloth gag keeps her from calling out. She struggles for a few minutes testing the bonds, but escape is futile. And it's a good thing, too, because when her boss, Sandra, arrives, she is very pleased with what she finds. Sandra touches and caresses her captive employee and then provides Caroline with a bonus... a thorough examination of her lady bits with an 8-speed vibrator (magic wand). Sandra puts Caroline through the orgasmic paces as she works Caroline's crotch with the devious device. Orgasm after orgasm rip through Caroline until she finally collapses into the cushions. Caroline's task is complete, and she's passed with flying colors. Sandra removes Caroline's gag and the two passionately kiss. There is definitely a future for Caroline in this company.
    rope, bondage, sandra silvers, Sandra Silvers,

https://k2s.cc/file/ba8be9330b2a5

2. Wmbcv-0374 - Kendra James - Enter Nylonika Part 2

Wmbcv-0374 - Kendra James - Enter Nylonika Part 2

Wmbcv-0374 - Kendra James - Enter Nylonika Part 2

Duration : 00:13:54
    Size : 492.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Nylonika (Kendra James) awakens to find herself bound in strange red rubber strips. Angora (Dee Williams), now dressed in her normal kitten outfit, picks up a water bottle and sprays Nylonika down until she is thoroughly moist, then she sits back to enjoy the show. Nylonika realizes something is wrong,...
    Dee Williams, Kendra James, Bondage Cafe,

https://k2s.cc/file/1b876a66d3e61

3. Batsandra Silvers Jokers Christmas Gift To Harlisaquinn

Batsandra Silvers Jokers Christmas Gift To Harlisaquinn

Batsandra Silvers Jokers Christmas Gift To Harlisaquinn

Duration : 00:12:11
    Size : 464.47 MB
    December 24, 2020Joker's Christmas Gift to Har-Lisa-Quinn - BatMILF Bound - Ball Tied, Feet in the Air Heroine! Bondage, Tickling & Orgasm Action by Villainess!"Merry Christmas, Toots" HarLisa Quinn, in playful pigtails and red bra and bottom girdle, notices a note on the door to the bedroom written in the hand of her jestful gent, The Joker. She enters and finds her seasonal gift wrapped up in signature purple and green rope; BatMILF bound and bandana gagged, one cloth stuffed deep in her mouth, another bandana tied around her head and between prized open lips in a cleave gag.Harley isn't one to wait and savor anticipation of unwrapping her gift; she gets stuck right in to playing with her new toy! Feeling festive for feet after pulling off high heels, HarLisa sees BatSandra's soles so delightfully present-ed, from the raised feet position of this modified ball tie on a bedroom bench. Setting to toe and sole tickling and licking of the pantyhose-d pads, the blonde then reaches for her custom purple wands left ready for her pleasure on the bed by some helpful henchmen. Plugging in the powerful pulsating vibrator - and pressing it onto the crotch of the caped and captured crusader! BatMILF squeals into her fabric gagging but all that escapes is "Mmpfh!" HarLisa can't resist tormenting her nemesis with her own nylon covered barefeet, pressing and rubbing her mismatched odd socks of fishnets and hose to the affronted Heroines face. So excited by this seasonal scene she begins wanding herself with a Hitachi while sucking toes, devouring all 5 of the little piggies into her mouth, before pushing the buzzing wand back onto the captivated clit for a daring duo, double vibrator cumming - quite a Christmas treat!Harlequin & Batwoman

https://k2s.cc/file/d85daa4d675f8

4. Sandra Silvers And Constance Coyne

Sandra Silvers And Constance Coyne

Sandra Silvers And Constance Coyne

Duration : 00:13:58
    Size : 460.09 MB
    July 23, 2015Cute Co-ed KOed by the Buxom Bondage Burglar, has her Bound Bare Feet Feasted On!Constance thought she was all alone at the sorority house over the holiday weekend. But she wasn't. Lurking around the corner is Sandra, determined to get a taste of Constance's pretty toes no matter what. As Constance is just about to put the kettle on to boil, a rag is clamped over her mouth! A struggle ensues, but she eventually succumbs. She comes to tightly tied up on the kitchen counter. Her captor attempts to stuff her mouth, but she screws her lips tightly closed. A pinch of the nose opens up her mouth again and a wad of mouthstuffing is shoved into her gob. Microfoam tape is wrapped around her head to hold it in. Sandra adds another rope turning Constance's perched predicament into a tight hogtie. Now those pretty toes are in easy striking distance of Sandra's talented tongue!

https://k2s.cc/file/61dffe0b6d474

5. Sydney Hale - Hogtied Gag To Ankles

Sydney Hale - Hogtied Gag To Ankles

Sydney Hale - Hogtied Gag To Ankles

Duration : 00:03:49
    Size : 37.57 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    December 31, 2021Roped in what she wore to work.... I had had a very long day at work and all I wanted to do was come home and relax, but that is not what happened. What I was told would be a super easy tie turned into being somewhat challenging. My legs were tied which was manageable, my upper thighs got tied pretty tight, the rope pinched my skin through my leggings. My hands were tied in a criss cross along my lower back. The rope started to rub along my wrist bone causing some friction and making it very uncomfortable. I was wrestled and hog tied on the ground, where my upper arms were tied. I was all fine up to this point. It was when he took the gag and tied the rope at the top and attached it back to my ankles. That killed me and caused me much distress, but I do it like a good little submissive for my man. He loves to see me in a little bit of pain.

https://k2s.cc/file/c34bf6d77c5c9

6. Wmbcv-0568 - Emily Addison - Vamp-Ilicious

Wmbcv-0568 - Emily Addison - Vamp-Ilicious

Wmbcv-0568 - Emily Addison - Vamp-Ilicious

Duration : 00:06:32
    Size : 229.75 MB
    Super sexy as hell... Emily Addison makes her mark, both in and out of bondage, dressed in a crazy-tight, black latex "vamp" corset, nylons and a wonderfully stretchy, yet utterly inescapable, PVC singleglove. Some just awesome struggling and squirming, that makes it all just so sexy.

Photo Set: wmbc20111018...
    Emily Addison, Ball Gag, Blonde, Cheesecake, Corset, Bondage Cafe,

https://k2s.cc/file/1f9a92a77b107

7. Anna Mills Hogtied Ballgagged

Anna Mills Hogtied Ballgagged

Anna Mills Hogtied Ballgagged

Duration : 00:06:20
    Size : 91.87 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Blonde Anna is barefoot, ballgagged and tied kneeling on the square table. Soon she's hogtied face down and struggling furiously. She's then re-tied face up, and her top is ripped open to expose her breasts.
    bondage, blondes, barefoot, struggling, big tits, anna, anna mills, barefeet, hogtie, ballgag, ballgagged, kneeling, frogtied, boy shorts, hogtied, torn clothes, cut clothes, ripped clothes, shorts,

https://k2s.cc/file/bfe7b785bf29a

8. Wmbcv-1354 - Christina Carter And Emily Marilyn - Bittersweet Therapy

Wmbcv-1354 - Christina Carter And Emily Marilyn - Bittersweet Therapy

Wmbcv-1354 - Christina Carter And Emily Marilyn - Bittersweet Therapy

Duration : 00:12:19
    Size : 449.95 MB
    Having analyzed Christina's dreams, Dr. Emily decides to show her the "playroom" which has a large inclined table on it. Christina can't resist, climbs on the table, and put her wrists in the straps. Emily pushes a button, and the straps come down, trapping Christina on the table. She struggles as Emily...
    Christina Carter, Emily Marilyn, Ball Gag, Brunette, Garter Belt, Gloves, Bondage Cafe,

https://k2s.cc/file/79deb79fe20bb

9. Karinas Strict Strappado

Karinas Strict Strappado

Karinas Strict Strappado

Duration : 00:04:32
    Size : 66.38 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Gorgeous brunette Karina Santos is cleavegagged with a bandana and tied into a strict strappado, her high-heeled feet held wide apart by a spreader bar. Jon Woods enters and strips all her clothes off, leaving the all-natural beauty completely nude and struggling helplessly against the unyielding ropes.
    bondage, all natural, high heels, brunette, struggling, nudity/naked, karina santos, karina ballerina, strappado, stripped, cleavegag, cleavegagged, bandana gag, bandanna gag, elbow tie, elbows tied, spreader-bar, spreader bar,

https://k2s.cc/file/c5786e03ad56f

10. Sandra Silvers Caroline Pierce - Nabbed 1970s Secretaries

Sandra Silvers Caroline Pierce - Nabbed 1970s Secretaries

Sandra Silvers Caroline Pierce - Nabbed 1970s Secretaries

Duration : 00:10:48
    Size : 411.74 MB
    January 14, 2021Secretaries Snatched at Sunset - A Sandra Silvers P.I. Installment! 70s Damsels in Distress Struggle in Workshop!The pair of private Investigators had teamed up to investigate an undercover ring of treacherous typists; the typing pool had been eliciting terror from their high-powered bosses with their extortionate demands to keep quiet about their note-taking secrets. Called in to find the ring leader Sandra Silvers and Caroline Pierce had set to work, uncovering the boss behind it all to be the broad shouldered type-writer repair man! He trussed up the snooping twosome in his workshop at the back of the building, amidst the tools and equipment, making the most of his new companions impressive attributes by exposing their breasts from under sweater and shirt. The two terrified damsels, Sandra hogtied on the workbench, Caroline chair tied, callout through their tape gags, hoping someone will hear them before the sunsets completely on their perilous predicament. They struggle; but it's hopeless. Sandra succeeds only in dirtying her bare boobs on the oil stained worktop through her efforts. Will they ever escape?

https://k2s.cc/file/2523483b0b9eb