Notices

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1640

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. Next Door Homemade - Jax Thirio and Nico Coopa's Flip Fuck

Next Door Homemade - Jax Thirio and Nico Coopa's Flip Fuck

Next Door Homemade - Jax Thirio and Nico Coopa's Flip Fuck

Hot Homemade action from Jax! Jax told us, 'Recently I got to shoot Nico Coopa with another model and as soon as we met, I knew we would have to make a video of our own and today we finally hooked up and made it happen. We both got really into it and by the time we were ready to bust we had been flip-fucking for a couple hours. It left me a lot to edit but it was totally worth it cause this is one crazy hot and wild flip fuck... check it out!'

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5998kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Next Door Homemade - Jax Thirio and Nico Coopa's Flip Fuck

2. Active Duty Adam & Dan

Active Duty Adam & Dan

Active Duty Adam & Dan

Looks like Dan's decided his thing now is gonna be boasting to newbies about how many scenes he's done with us -- first with Randy, and now with Adam! Adam blushes a bit when he says he's only done a couple, but then he sneaks Dan a sly glance and tells him that he's 'just getting started'. Once the boys have some lube on their hogs they get a bit more friendly with each other, reaching over and rubbing up a frenzy on their neighbor's fuckstick.
    Usually one of the guys will get the ball rolling on blowing the other, but when Dan lies down lengthwise on the bed, Adam goes the other way, giving an obvious signal that he's setting the stage for a 69. Well, Dan takes the bait, and before long they're each slurping down a hefty cock and some squirts of pre-cum.
    Adam's the leaner and less experienced of the two so you'd think he'd be bottoming today, but in fact it's macho Dan who takes it like a man in today's installment. He whimpers like a little bitch as Adam drills into him, and I bet Adam feels pretty proud to be getting some big moans out of the guy who's had so much more sex on film than he has.

Duration: 24:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Active Duty Adam & Dan

3. Next Door Twink - Running Drills

Next Door Twink - Running Drills

Next Door Twink - Running Drills

Running through morning mist, Jacob Marteny keeps a few strides ahead of his pal, Trevor Spade. They keep the pace brisk and the verbal exchange light. Whenever Jacob starts to slow down, Trevor is right behind him, reminding him to stay focused and determined.
    When the boys finally return to Jacob's place, they relax for a moment on the bed. Trevor helps Jacob stretch out his leg muscles. As Trevor leans into his friend, pushing back on his leg, Jacob notices Trevor has grown an erection under his running shorts. Jacob is gay, but until now, has been sure his friend Trevor was straight! Whatever the case may be, it seems Trevor is game for a some fooling around. Jacob removes his shorts and allows Trevor to suck his fat cock. Trevor explains that this is all new to him, but Jacob isn't sure; Trevor sucks a GREAT dick. Watching him slurp makes Jacob hungry himself. He devours Trevor's cock on his knees before sucking him more on the bed. The sensation of another guy taking his boner in the mouth is new to Trevor, but he likes it. In fact, he's going further. See Jacob slam his hard meat into Trevor, and work him good. This is a crazy and sexy encounter you must see.

Duration: 35:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6625kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Next Door Twink - Running Drills

4. Boy Napped - Two Twink Newbies Barebacked! Part 4

Boy Napped - Two Twink Newbies Barebacked! Part 4

Boy Napped - Two Twink Newbies Barebacked! Part 4

Gorgeous little Avery and his naughty friend Alex have been having a great vacation with Sebastian and Sean, but just before they're due to fly back to the UK they get one more chance to enjoy some big uncut cock inside them. The Maser drives the group out into the countryside where the two cock-crazed little twinks can service that big meat one more time, sharing Sean's impressive tool between them and taking turns to get their tight little butt holes filled in, raw of course! They can't get enough of that boner, with Alex bending over for a banging and wanking his load out, then Avery taking his turn to take a filling. They're almost caught in the middle of by approaching bikers, so I guess these boys will need to come back soon and finish things off the right way!

Duration: 20:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17017kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Boy Napped - Two Twink Newbies Barebacked! Part 4

5. Bad Puppy - John Corn and Alex Blade

Bad Puppy - John Corn and Alex Blade

Bad Puppy - John Corn and Alex Blade

Cute young twink John Corn is sitting on the sofa whacking his rock-hard cock and not paying attention when Alex Blade comes thru the door. Alex becomes an instant voyeur and starts rubbing the growing bulge in his pants while he enjoys the show. He makes his way over to the sofa and sits down by John. Alex grabs ahold of John's cock and continues stroking it, allowing John to enjoy the feeling. Alex leans over, licks the head of John's cock and then goes down on it. John leans back, strips off his shirt and Alex follows suit. Alex is very turned on by John's ripped chest and abs. He leans over and starts licking and sucking on John's nipple before returning to blowing John's thick piece of meat. Alex kneels onto the sofa with his hot, naked ass pointed in John's direction. John gives Alex a few light slaps on the rump and then drives his dick straight into Alex's eager hole. Alex is really getting into his ass-pounding. He starts grinding up and down on John's pole while his own hard-on is flopping between his legs. In the end Alex is half laying on the sofa and half laying on the floor as John continues pounding his ass. John is the first to lose it, he pulls out and blows a thick load of cum all over Alex's toned chest. Seeing John squirt sends Alex over the edge and his cock squirts load after load of creamy jizz all over his ripped abs.

Duration: 21:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 795.6 MB

Download Bad Puppy - John Corn and Alex Blade

6. Under the Towel

Under the Towel

Under the Towel

Charles King undresses slowly as he prepares for a very special massage. As irish hunk Brendan Patrick begins his massage things start to become more intimate when he focuses on what's under the towel.

Duration: 17:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Under the Towel

7. Next Door Buddies - Conner's First Time

Next Door Buddies - Conner's First Time

Next Door Buddies - Conner's First Time

This is Conner's first time at Next Door, and it is David Skylar who's doing the honors of topping him.

Duration: 36:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Next Door Buddies - Conner's First Time

8. StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

Studio: StockyDudes

Hey it's Brandon Ramm here and I wanted to personally tell you about this scene I shot because well, I ended up so horny while filming it I had to jump in! Chubby stud Craig Cruz, the monster hung chaser Brock Fulton, and everyone's favorite new cub Zeke Johnson decided they wanted to have me film them in a hot hotel hookup session wearing jockstraps. Who is going to say no to that?!
    Everything started out normal enough. The guys make out, then start getting naked. The guys work on Zeke first getting him at attention. Do you notice Brock's amazing ass in the air in this shot? Well Craig did and he is the first one to start eating it and we get to watch. This also gives us a prime view of Craig's ass, which will be pounded very soon.
    Craig moves from Brock's ass to his huge cock, gagging on it as he works it with some deep throat skill. Brock flips Zeke over and dives face first into Zeke's furry hole while Craig works Brock's bone. The guys then switch positions and Zeke fingers both dudes holes in some double fingering action. Brock goes back for more oral pleasure from Craig followed by additional oral attention by Zeke. Everyone is getting their asses eaten at this point!
    The guys decided to really drive Brock wild and Craig sucks Brock's cock while Zeke eats Brock's hole. Hot! At this point I was rock hard filming all this and I knew Craig had been wanting me to fuck him for a while. So I decided to strip down and do something I rarely do, jump in the scene and get the anal fuck action started. I handed the camera to Zeke (thanks Zeke!) and spread Craig's hole open. It was already wet from all the spit Zeke had lubed it with so I slid my hard cock right up in Craig's warm hole. It was amazing and you can tell it really turned the guys on to see Craig getting fucked. I pumped away at his ass and then asked Brock if he was ready to fuck Craig.
    Brock jumped up and replaced me behind Craig, and before you know it he was pumping his huge thick cock deep inside him. Zeke was pre cumming a lot at this point and was feeding his precum to the guys like it was honey with Brock still banging balls deep up Craig's hole.
    Craig takes a break and decides to clean Brock's cock off with some hot ass-to-mouth action. This gets Brock ready for another round and this time it's Zeke's turn to get anally slammed. Zeke bends over and Brock starts pounding away at his ass with Craig hard and stroking watching this go down. Zeke changes positions and sits on Brock's cock, riding it some more while we watch.
    The guys have been going at it for a while now and everyone is ready to cum so Zeke climbs off Brock's cock and goes back down on it some more before Zeke blows his load in Craig's face. Followed by Craig shooting off a thick white load of his own. Then it's Brock's turn to cum and he asks the guys "are you ready?" followed by several huge sprays of cum that hit his own face, Zeke's face, and Craig's chest. They all lick up the messy loads that are now covering them all finishing up with some cum swapping kisses. Needless to say my cumshot was not captured on camera but you can bet after all this hot action I managed to shoot my own load shortly after. Hope you enjoy this one guys, I know I did!

Duration: 31:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

Download StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

9. MeninosOnline - Miguel Baiano and Jhon Jhon

MeninosOnline - Miguel Baiano and Jhon Jhon

MeninosOnline - Miguel Baiano and Jhon Jhon

Miguel is doing some construction in the house and takes a break. Jhon John arrives and Miguel pokes his dick into a tarp that serves as a glory hole of sorts. Jhon Jhon sucks Miguel's dick through a hole in the tarp and gets fucked doggy style. Miguel then goes through the tarp and fucks Jhon Jhon.

Duration: 23:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download MeninosOnline - Miguel Baiano and Jhon Jhon

10. BlakeMason - Louis Loves That Big Cock

BlakeMason - Louis Loves That Big Cock

BlakeMason - Louis Loves That Big Cock

It's American Louis' first time getting fucked on camera, but you wouldn't know it from the way he gets straight into it with lucky boy Jake. Then again, if you had this boy to suck and ride you wouldn't hold back either, right? With a little making out and some sucking of Louis' hard cock the boy gets on that big curved dick and greedily sucks hung and uncut Jake, but he's soon sliding his little hole down on those inches and going for a ride. Jake was the right boy to give Louis his first time here at BlakeMason, he showers the twink with semen by the end!

Duration: 24:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7981kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BlakeMason - Louis Loves That Big Cock