Notices

Page 102 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1640

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. Fuckermate - Huge and Raw

Fuckermate - Huge and Raw

Fuckermate - Huge and Raw

When two horny black guys like Jay Carter and Santi Konnor meet together, the result can only be explosive. Jay has a monster cock and only wants to destroy the hungriest holes around and Santi is a perfect match for that. Our muscled bottom eagerly swallow every single inch of Carter's thick mamba and then gets his asshole licked and rimmed, in preparation for a wild bareback a ride, just the thing our mates loves most! When at the end Jay is about to explode, Santi opens his mouth wide and gets his face and mouth covered with giant amounts of milky jizz!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fuckermate - Huge and Raw

2. Boy for Sale: The Boy Tom Chapter 3

Boy for Sale: The Boy Tom Chapter 3

Boy for Sale: The Boy Tom Chapter 3

I was impressed with Tom's demeanor. He approached Master Myles and I with a great deal of eagerness and obedience. He seemed to want to be there just as much as myself and my friend. I was intrigued when Myles asked me to come see his 'new acquisition,' assuming he had been referring to some antique he bought at auction. Imagine my surprise to find a much younger, much more appealing prize than some old relic...

Tom was smooth all over with a lean physique and puppy-like eyes. He even crawled up to Myles as if he was looking to receive some kind of treat. It seemed that for him, we were the treat!

I wasn't sure how to respond or act at first. Tom wasn't mine and I didn't want to be rude in taking anything from my friend. Luckily, Master Myles seemed keen on having his property pay just as much attention to me as to him, directing him to take off my clothes and offer himself up to me.

Tom looked delighted as I touched him, feeling his smooth ass as I fingered his hole gently. All preconceived notions of individuality and independence were gone, and Tom was perfectly content to do as his master asked in pleasuring me.

Duration: 25:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
    Audio: 166kbps

File size: 927.1 MB

Download Boy for Sale: The Boy Tom Chapter 3

3. Pigboy Ruben - Young Pig

Pigboy Ruben - Young Pig

Pigboy Ruben - Young Pig

He might be looking Young Pig innocent, all pale and blond and kinda shy, but when he gets to meet pigboy, him doesn't give a fuck what he is, he just use his dick for good ride and his boy hole to dump a load inside. Fill him up ! Young bitch loves it bareback!

Duration: 16:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 305.8 MB

Download Pigboy Ruben - Young Pig

4. Noir Male - And Action

Noir Male - And Action

Noir Male - And Action

Two actors are rehearsing their parts for an upcoming play. It becomes awkward when they realize they have to kiss. It's awkward because one of the actors is straight, and one of the actors is gay. When they rehearse, every time they stop short of giving the real kiss. Adrien takes the lead and both the actors commit to the rehearsal and decide to go for it. After the kiss they are so committed that Deven lets go of his inhibitions and the two studs take each other over with their huge dicks and tight assholes.

Duration: 28:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5007kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Noir Male - And Action

5. Timtales - Maksim fucks Vladimir

Timtales - Maksim fucks Vladimir

Timtales - Maksim fucks Vladimir

It's a Russian Battle Royale this Friday on Timtales. Maskim Orlov's huge massive raw cock is the favourite slavic treat of Vladimir Stark. He came here to worship that cock like only he can. And get the fuck session of his life. That dick is big, thick and god it tastes amazing. Watch Vladimir gets bred inside out. A beautiful pink hole getting destroyed the way we all love.

Duration: 18:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
    Audio: 325kbps

File size: 930.7 MB

Download Timtales - Maksim fucks Vladimir

6. GayHoopla - Channing Rodd and Dustin Hazel

GayHoopla - Channing Rodd and Dustin Hazel

This isn't just a regular game... Dustin and Channing are already great buddies. So seeing them hook up just the two of them is like seeing something new but familiar. You'll love this one.

Duration: 27:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download GayHoopla - Channing Rodd and Dustin Hazel

7. GayHoopla - Channing Rodd and Dustin Hazel

This isn't just a regular game... Dustin and Channing are already great buddies. So seeing them hook up just the two of them is like seeing something new but familiar. You'll love this one.

Duration: 27:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download GayHoopla - Channing Rodd and Dustin Hazel

8. Creep - 's Chores

Creep - 's Chores

Creep - 's Chores

When Adrian Hill is getting ready to go out, hot Drew Dixon reminds him he has to complete all of his chores before being able to leave. Adrian knows exactly what is needed of him and he gladly complies.

Duration: 27:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Creep - 's Chores

9. Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 434

Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 434

Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 434

Juanjo Rodriguez may be the seasoned expert in this scene, but newcomer Heracles is an aggressive fucker that is going to give Juanjo an experience of a lifetime. Juanjo stops over to get a few posing tips from Heracles and ends up with a lot more. As both men check out the others impressive mounds of muscles, things begin to grow. Juanjo strips Heracles of his posing strap and begins sucking on his impressive cock. Heracles is impressed with Juanjo's talented mouth and tongue, so he turns around and shows him his smooth, muscle hole. Of course, Juanjo dives right in and makes a meal of it. Heracles is a hungry cock sucker as he devours Juanjo's rock-hard cock. Knowing that his ass is nice and wet and Juanjo's cock is all slicked up, Heracles gets on all 4's as Juanjo rams his raw cock deep into that perfect ass. Heracles gets flipped into multiple positions before Juanjo shoots his thick, creamy load all over his hot ass. As Juanjo massages Heracles' ass with his dripping cum, Heracles erupts with an equally heavy load of cum. The bigger the muscles the bigger the load!

Duration: 24:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 434

10. Czech Hunter part 533

Czech Hunter part 533

Czech Hunter part 533

I got a call from one of the best dudes I ever fucked. He is really gorgeous so I didn't hesitate and agreed to help him solve his financial situation. There was only one problem; no matter how cute, I never use same guys again. That's why I decided to turn this episode into a threesome. I knew about another slut having money problems so I invited him to join us. A threesome with two beautifully ripped studs... At first I just watched them kissing and sucking gently. When I couldn't take it anymore, I told them to take care of my whole body. I could feel their fingers and tongues everywhere, it was incredible. Then we gave one of the boys pretty long and hard fuck before covering him in cum. Fucking a tight ass filled with warm cum... it was unbelievable. I really should do this stuff more often.

Duration: 43:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
    Audio: 175kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Czech Hunter part 533