Notices

Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1640

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. Phoenixxx - Bang Me Sugar Daddy

Phoenixxx - Bang Me Sugar Daddy

Phoenixxx - Bang Me Sugar Daddy

We would all love to suck on the hung twink cock of Anthony Evans or fuck his sweet little ass, and most of us would really love to have a powerful muscle hunk daddy like Casey Williams ramming us hard too. Check it out as Anthony Evans shoots his cum load over Casey's chest while he's riding that muscle cock, and he doesn't even jerk it out! Prostate pleasure is a wonderful thing!

Format: avi
    Duration: 20:03
    Video: 852x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1001kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 162.8 MB

Download Phoenixxx - Bang Me Sugar Daddy

2. Blake Mason - Twink Loves Experienced Dick

Blake Mason - Twink Loves Experienced Dick

Blake Mason - Twink Loves Experienced Dick

Kyle might not be considered your usual daddy type, but up against cute and smooth little Pan he definitely fills that role, as well as the boy's ass! The two are perfectly suited, after some good sensual kissing those big dicks are being licked and sucked and Pan shows how greedy he can be getting all that cock down his throat with some deep oral. That seems to get Kyle a little more worked up, he's soon plunging that cock into the boy's hole and fucking him all over the bed, making eye-contact and really getting off on fucking the slim twink. The creamy finish as the two jerk off is the perfect ending, and we get the feeling they'll be meeting up again off set.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 25:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6910kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Blake Mason - Twink Loves Experienced Dick

3. RawHole - Biaggi Busts Into Cory

RawHole - Biaggi Busts Into Cory

RawHole - Biaggi Busts Into Cory

Studio: RawHole

Tan Puerto Rican stud Antonio Biaggi leans against a shady wall rubbing his crotch when sexy Asian bottom Cory Koons takes the bait and strikes up a conversation. After a halting few sentences in broken Spanglish, they head inside and Biaggi feeds his massive cock to Koons. Cory has to open wide to get the thick caramel-brown tool down his throat. Antonio pulls his shirt up behind his neck, whacking his dick while Cory slobbers on his low-hanging nuts.

Antonio isn't the type to fool around with foreplay, stands behind Cory and slides his giant raw meat into Koons' hungry hole. His balls slap against Cory's as he pounds in hard, leaving the horny bottom gasping for breath. He sits wide-legged on the fireplace hearth and Koons grinds his ass down into the stiff pole. Back on all fours, Cory starts jerking fast while Antonio grabs him by the hips and rams in balls deep. Biaggi yanks his dick out to drench Cory's crack with shot after shot of sticky sperm. The satisfied bottom turns to lick the last drops off Antonio's spurting stiffy. He jabs his rough fingers into Koons, who splatters his cum and scarfs it up where it lands.

Duration: 18:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1632kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download RawHole - Biaggi Busts Into Cory

4. Family Dick - Gardening is Hard

Family Dick - Gardening is Hard

Family Dick - Gardening is Hard

When Johnny Ford gets a job as a poolboy and private gardener, his sexy younger Isaac Parker helps him prepare for the gig.

Duration: 21:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8424kbps

Download Family Dick - Gardening is Hard

5. Noir Male - The Wrong Rubdown

Noir Male - The Wrong Rubdown

Noir Male - The Wrong Rubdown

Big Silver Steele shows up for his weekly appointment with his masseuse Nick Fitt. Nick's friend Adrian Hart is at the house and has a brilliant idea to pretend he's the masseuse when Nick is called away on another job. After Silver finds out he's been duped by the hot young stud he takes matters Into his hands and flips the switch. This hot interracial sex trip will have everyone feeling relaxed and satisfied.

Duration: 26:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 951.0 MB

Download Noir Male - The Wrong Rubdown

6. Yes - Kendrick: Altar Training

Yes - Kendrick: Altar Training

Yes - Kendrick: Altar Training

Studio: Yes Father

Sweet Kendrick has been on Keresford's radar for quite some time now. But the man hasn't been able to come up with a plan to approach the boy without scaring him off. It's been even more difficult as the other priests turn their wandering eyes towards the boy. If Keresford doesn't act soon, there's a chance the boy will choose another one of the priests as his favorite. Once that bond has been established, it's very hard to undo. And Keresford has lost too many boys to his highly competitive companions. The clergy is absolutely relentless when it comes to their preferences. To get ahead of the competition, the priest makes a special invitation to young Kendrick. It is against the rules for priests to congregate with the students of St. Patrick's outside the halls of the school. However, Keresford is willing to take the risk in order to solidify his connection with the boy. He invites Kendrick to his home with the pretense that he must discuss a very important responsibility he will be bestowing upon the boy. He has chosen Kendrick as St. Patrick's next Altar Boy, an honor that any student at the prestigious Catholic school would die for. Kendrick is shocked, and he is willing to do anything to show his gratitude. Keresford pushes the boy forward onto the couch, pulling his pants down and exposing his toned ass. He slips his tongue between the boy's cheeks, licking his tight rim and making him pant in . He can feel the boy relaxing, and soon he is sure Kendrick is ready for penetration. The holy man unsheathes his cock and slams it into the boy's tight asshole as he screams in pleasure. In the comfort of his own home, the priest can do whatever he wants with his newest conquest.

Duration: 50:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6257kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Yes - Kendrick: Altar Training

7. Irmaos Dotados - Atlas Xavier, Caio, Rafael Mieto

Irmaos Dotados - Atlas Xavier, Caio, Rafael Mieto

Irmaos Dotados - Atlas Xavier, Caio, Rafael Mieto

Atlas Xavier is walking down the street when he sees Rafael Mieto and when he saw him he was curious. At the first moment a kiss on the street did not happen because Atlas was shy, but when Rafael left, he was sorry and called him back, took advantage and agreed to fuck, but Rafael had an appointment, and at the same time Caio arrives to visit Rafel and notice that something was going on, it doesn't take long and the 3 start to grab each other and a delicious bareback fuck happens, with double penetration and a lot of seed.

Duration: 52:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3250kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

Download Irmaos Dotados - Atlas Xavier, Caio, Rafael Mieto

8. Dirty Scout part 235

Dirty Scout part 235

Dirty Scout part 235

I usually can tell when someone is lying to me but this guy was difficult to read. He didn't finish high school and wasn't able to stay at one job for long. He always had a sad story ready to justify why it was so. He wasn't treated fairly at school, he was bullied by co-workers... Also his was gravely ill. For some reason I didn't believe him. I think the dude was just lazy and incompetent. Still, he was kinda cute and I wanted to fuck so I gave him a job at a warehouse. The guy was neck deep in debts so he quickly agreed to work our mediation fee off. Or maybe there was another reason for his eagerness. When he undressed, a huge boner was staring right at me. What the hell?! I didn't think twice and put the guy into good use. I gave him a pretty long ride on my cock and then he jerked me off dry.

Duration: 30:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

Download Dirty Scout part 235

9. PigBoy Ruben - Breeding Pigs part 1

PigBoy Ruben - Breeding Pigs part 1

PigBoy Ruben - Breeding Pigs part 1

Studio: PigBoy Ruben

Interracial breeding at it's best! During Folsom Fuck Fair in Berlin, Pigboy meets a black hung fucker Jax Pratt and cute American hunk Paul Blond for steamy bareback threesome full of men juice. These 3 pigs are fully versatile and they love to get into some real raw action! Pigboy surely can't get enough of Jax's massive black cock and his hard pounding. Sucking on both dicks at once and getting double fucked, his hole becomes a wreck filled with cum. Jax loves to pound white man pussy, but once he gets into a sling and Pigboy shoves his dick deep inside his black fuckhole, he just craves to get his cum deep inside.

Duration: 32:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download PigBoy Ruben - Breeding Pigs part 1

10. FunSizeBoys--Chase -Chapter 1 -Dr Wolfs Office

FunSizeBoys--Chase -Chapter 1 -Dr Wolfs Office

FunSizeBoys--Chase -Chapter 1 -Dr Wolfs Office

Chase followed the tall doctor's directions as he carried out his exam. Standing where he was told to stand, stripping when told to strip, subjecting himself to the handsome man's protocols. He watched as Dr. Wolf weighed him, took his measurements, and felt around his body as he listened to his heartbeat closely.

He was lulled into a state of relaxed passivity, finding a kind of peace in giving up his body. However, with every gentle, assuring touch of the physician, Chase found himself becoming increasingly aroused...

Duration: 22:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
    Audio: 165kbps

File size: 843.5 MB

Download FunSizeBoys--Chase -Chapter 1 -Dr Wolfs Office