Notices

Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

[img][/img]

Franklin barebacks Daniel (Franklin Acevedo, Daniel Dias)

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: TimTales
    Cast: Franklin Acevedo
    Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Uncut, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Ass to Mouth, Muscles, Cumshots

Muscle mania meets thick massive cock this Tuesday! Our Timtales Exclusive Franklin Acevedo takes ownership of the most muscular butt he'll ever raw fuck. Daniel Dias and his monster arms are ready for a bareback cock like no other. It's hard and so ridiculously thick, he can barely put it in his mouth. Watch out for an intense raw fuck and absolutely beautiful cumshot right in that perfect ass. Enjoy and watch now!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6627kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

File size: 814.6 MB

Download Franklin barebacks Daniel (Franklin Acevedo, Daniel Dias)

2. Diggory fucks Santi

Diggory fucks Santi

[img][/img]

Diggory fucks Santi

"I can feel that cock reaching my heart!" Oh yeah Santi, you're right! Diggory's raw cock is so goddamn long, you gonna feel it reaching beyond your second hole. And don't forget those humongous coconut balls full of cum. Watch Santi worship those balls till he gets rewarded with warm seed! Hot bareback action to begin your week! Enjoy

Duration: 22:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2977kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 500.8 MB

Download Diggory fucks Santi

3. Marco Van & Thierry Lamasse

Marco Van & Thierry Lamasse

[img][/img]

Marco Van & Thierry Lamasse

Studio: Butch Dixon

It seems like this video has been a long time coming. And I guess it has, I've delayed it a couple of times now. But I think it's worth the wait. Hairy men Marco Van and Thierry Lamasse play a couple of cons working out in the prison weight room. As they stretch, do crunches, and life dumbbells, they're checking one another out. Marco Van is the first to grab his crotch, and it doesn't take Thierry long to make his move. As he slides his hand under Marco's shorts, the hairy tattooed man jumps back, "Is it safe? What about the guard?" Thierry reassurs him, "Don't worry, the door's locked and the guard's my friend." Thierry fishes Marco's cock out of his shorts and starts feasting on it. This horny Frenchman sucks Marco's cock for a long time, and then, it's his turn. But Marco's got to work a little harder; Thierry's blessed with a 9-inch, uncut cock, and it's fat! Still Marco seems to have very little trouble scarfing it down his throat. Marco really wants to get his ass plugged, so Thierry tells him to get down on all fours. Thierry begins his anal assault. He's a one-speed fucker, and that speed is fast! But Marco takes it and demands more. Thierry drills this hairy man's ass until he feels his balls getting ready to unload. Standing side by side they jack off together, and when Thierrry is ready, Marco falls to his knees and offers his chest as a cum shot landing pad. Marco is next and you're going to love where he aims his load of cum! What a hot cumshot!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:50
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1740kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.9 MB

Download Marco Van & Thierry Lamasse

4. Tristan Hunter and Shane Jackson

Tristan Hunter and Shane Jackson

[img][/img]

Tristan Hunter and Shane Jackson

Studio: Falcon

Steven Lee catches Skyy Knox's attention by pulling his massive dick out in the pool. Skyy likes what he sees and slowly removes his sunglasses and saunters down into the water where he takes Steven's dick in his mouth. Skyy deepthroats the hung stud as he gasps for air while savoring every inch of the dick down his throat. He eagerly works it up and down knowing that soon his reward will be to have it planted firmly in his ass. Steven is ready to open Skyy up and slips his tongue deep into the muscle stud's smooth hole. It's going to be a tight fit, but Steven is ready to dip his meat deep inside of Skyy. Steven takes it slow at first and gradually builds to a pounding as Skyy yells out to go deeper and faster. The horny studs switch up the action and Skyy climbs on top to ride Steven's throbbing hard-on for a deeper pleasure. After one last switch up, Skyy lies back to let Steven finish up exactly the way he likes it. Steven continues pumping Skyy's ass until he fucks the cum out of the panting stud. Steven loves the sight of all that jizz and pulls out to shoot his load all over Skyy's mouth and happy, begging face.

Duration: 20:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6867kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tristan Hunter and Shane Jackson

5. Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

[img][/img]

Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

Studio: Sprtizz
    Cast: Max, Mike

Mike and Max have been out all afternoon playing football, but neither has admitted that all they really want to do is get their cocks out of their sexy little shorts and pleasure each other until their jizz is splashing out. Eventually their cocks get the better of them and when they finally come inside they can't stop themselves. Making out and releasing their delicious young boners the two horny footballers feast on their tools, swapping their throbbing lengths and the precum leaking out of each other. Mike needs more than a taste, he's soon laying back and offering his tight soccer boy goal, letting Max lick and finger his pucker. The boy's naked cock eases into him, filling him up, making young Mike throb with delight and moan with pleasure as his friend fucks his ass deep. He loves the feel of it, his cock can't take it for too long and as semen starts to spew out all over him his pal isn't far behind. Mike finally gets his treat, the cum licking boy laps up the goo his friend pumps out in his face and swallows his juices.

Duration: 25:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5792kbps
    Audio: 57kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cum licking boy gets a tasty treat from his friend

6. Steven Lee and Colby Tucker

Steven Lee and Colby Tucker

Steven Lee and Colby Tucker

Studio: Naked Sword

No Story. No Condoms. Just Sex. Ryan Stone's morning wood finds a home in Jay Dymel's hot, tight hole. Ryan slams his bare cock inside and pounds a load out of Jay. Jay gets on all fours and Ryan fucks him hard and shoots his load. Nic Sahara dry humps JJ Knight until his huge 10-inch cock gets rock hard. Nic shoves his uncut dick in JJ's hot mouth and fucks his face then goes down to worship JJ's main attraction. After getting his monster sucked, JJ goes in on Nic's ass then fucks him bare until they both blow hot loads. Colby Tucker's cock sucking skills are put to the test when he goes down on -hung Steven Lee. His wet, hot mouth passes the test, and Steven lies back with his pre-lubed rock hard cock in the air. Colby jumps on rides him hard and they fuck bare in every position and shoot raw loads. Jack Hunter loves a big uncut cock like Nic Sahara's and does his best to deep throat every inch. Nic returns the favor, feasting on Jack's giant dick and hot ass but wastes no time shoving his bare rod deep in Jack's hole. Jack flips the script and fucks Nic hard but pulls out before he cums so Nic can fuck a load out of him. Nic puts out and fucks Jack's face until he blows.

Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5206kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Steven Lee and Colby Tucker

7. Czech Hunter part 402

Czech Hunter part 402

Czech Hunter part 402

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: CzechHunter
    Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men

I couldn''t pick a worse time, and place to go hunting. I travelled to a small town not far from Prague but the weather turned against me before I got there. The place was absolutely deserted and de-pressing. I put the camera on to make some footage. To my surprise, I noticed a tall and good-looking guy coming my way. I approached him and it turned out he was in the mood for a little talk. He came to Prague from Slovakia to look for jobs and one of the interviews took place at this small town. He was tired of looking for work and wanted to have fun tonight. Not the sort of fun I was looking for but we managed to make a deal. I was the one who would get entertained first and then he could have fun with my money. He was pretty easy to convince, I simply paid to get what I want.

Duration: 22:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

Download Czech Hunter part 402

8. Liam Cyber & Rocco Steele

Liam Cyber & Rocco Steele

Liam Cyber & Rocco Steele

Studio: Noir Male
    Cast: Liam Cyber, Rocco Steele

After messing up over and over, Rocco Steele, finally learns his lesson and realizes he will not find anyone better than adorable, Liam Cyber. He wants him all for himself and proves it to him with a ring and his huge hard cock. Get ready for the steamiest stunning interracial sex yet! With explosive cum dripping orgasms!!

Duration: 33:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1884kbps

File size: 503.8 MB

Download Liam Cyber & Rocco Steele

9. Franklin fucks Ricky

Franklin fucks Ricky

Franklin fucks Ricky

Timtales Exclusive the incarnation of thickness is back to the enjoyment of our fellow power bottom Ricky Ibanez. Such a huge raw cock into a small latino hole! Ricky told us that he's not getting big dicks in Madrid, so we flew him to Barcelona for a bareback session like we love them; massive cock and lots of juices. Watch out for the awesome raw strokes of Franklin. He definitely dug a new hole into Ricky's submissive body. Disfruta!

Duration: 20:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6287kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 941.4 MB

Download Franklin fucks Ricky

10. Bairon Hell and Andy Star

Bairon Hell and Andy Star

Bairon Hell and Andy Star

Studio: Kristen Bjorn

Andy Star contacted us and said that he has met Bairon Hell, whom he believes would do great in films. We asked Andy to bring out the best of Bairon's gifts. Andy begins by showing us why he is a master of his trade and Bairon can not resist all the temptations exuding from Andy's sexy body. Andy moves in on the handsomely, rugged, hairy man and his straining rock-hard cock as he fills his senses with Bairon's manly aroma before tasting the manly musk engulfing his cock. Bairon takes full advantage of Andy's expert cock sucking and gives him a face fucking fit for an expert. With Andy bringing Bairon's cock so close to the edge, Bairon backs off and is ready to feast on the so famous, so perfect throbbing cock of Andy's. Andy too, is getting to close to the edge to fast, so he bends Bairon over and parts his hairy ass with his glistening cock. Bairon backs up onto Andy's glistening cock as Andy glides it deeper within that hungry hole. Andy pushes Bairon to his limits before he turns him around and lowers his hot ass onto Bairon's throbbing raw cock. The fucking gets intense as Andy grinds his ass down hard onto Bairon's cock as he feels his hairy thighs brushing against his smooth ass. As the momentum builds Andy picks up his pace and soon his cock is flooding Bairon's hairy thigh with his thick, creamy load of cum. Bairon begins a rapid-fire fucking that leads to an explosive eruption of cum that coats Andy's smooth, muscular thigh. Andy lowers his ass back onto Bairon's cock knowing that there is cum yet to be sucked out of that cock.

Duration: 19:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 429.8 MB

Download Bairon Hell and Andy Star