Notices

Page 13 of 164 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. Ryan Gut, Skorp and Steph Killeur

Ryan Gut, Skorp and Steph Killeur

Ryan Gut, Skorp and Steph Killeur

Two young guys are training in a gym. But the motivation is not there and they do pretty much anything with their bodies. The Coach Steph Killeur arrives and will put order quickly. And the two guys will have to obey the orders of the sports manager. And it will sweat in the boxer!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 566.3 MB

Download Ryan Gut, Skorp and Steph Killeur

2. 2 big dicked Italian tops

2 big dicked Italian tops

2 big dicked Italian tops

Studio: Hung Young Brit

This is so funny- these two big dicked Itanlan tops came over for some fun, Aaron comes to get me but I was too wankered to do anything
    (we had a big house part and it got a bit x rated and I tossed myself off to disappear, long story)
    When we goes back down them two are starting on each other!
    Ones got this big fat prick man, which I only saw by watching the tape back (so gutted)
    I cant even tell u there names- how bad is that? But I can tell u that the more top one is egger to give his mate his RAW cum! He obviously loves shagging him!
    The hung one spits on his nob and fucks the more bottom one all over the room
    Dude he spits his load the other ones arse and fucks it in him!

Duration: 43:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6848kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download 2 big dicked Italian tops

The Super Scene 4

Ryan Cruz is doing laundry in his apartment building when he stumbles across a box of dirty magazines. When the coast is clear, Ryan whips out his fat dick and starts jacking off to the pictures of naked men. When Ryan is heavy into it, Carlos Lindo catches him with his dick in his hand. It''s the best thing Carlos has found in the laundry room in years and he offers to give Ryan a helping hand. Carlos sinks straight to his knees and gets Ryan''s hairy dick in his mouth. He works it until he''s hard and ready for Ryan to do the same. Ryan happily gets down in front of Carlos and opens his mouth wide to service the fit stud. After sucking Carlos'' cock, Ryan wants a taste of his firm ass. He courses his tongue from hole to taint until Ryan can sense that Carlos is ready to have his asshole cracked open. Ryan pounds Carlos, getting faster and deeper with each thrust from his fit, tight body until the studs switch it up one last time so Ryan can look Carlos in the eye. Carlos gets fucked on his side as the hunks stare each other down with each pump. That''s all it takes to push Ryan over the edge. He pulls out and blasts Carlos'' face with thick ropes of warm cum. With Ryan''s cock still in his mouth and left a sticky mess, Carlos lets loose and covers the floor with his own giant load of cum.

Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Super Scene 4

4. Czech Hunter part 411

Czech Hunter part 411

Czech Hunter part 411

This cutie was from Slovakia. He went to Prague to visit a friend during holidays. I met him while he was walking around to relax a little. I guess he had a fun night the day before. We had a little chat and I really liked the young man. He was cute and looked quite well-built. I hoped he was in financial problems so I could make my move. The guy was still a student so money was indeed in short supply. We started slowly, just a few push-ups and then maybe a quick look at the ass... but things got a lot more serious quite fast. The boy was a little whore and I think he sort of enjoyed our time together. He gave me a sloppy blowjob and I must say his throat was pretty deep. Unfortunately, his ass wasn't. The guy didn't have a great time when I started with the hole. Thank god money sometimes wins.

Duration: 26:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3717kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 746.2 MB

Download Czech Hunter part 411

5. Pleasure & Pain (Donthe Thick, Zachary Country)

Pleasure & Pain (Donthe Thick, Zachary Country)

Pleasure & Pain (Donthe Thick, Zachary Country)

A bit of bad fortune has deposited young Zachary Country into a ditch, but it's a stroke of good luck when Donte Thick finds him ailing by the side of the road. Soon enough, Donte has both of Zachary's legs feeling much better, but it's his 3rd leg that suddenly needs attention. Donte makes his move, and convinces Zachary to trust him. It's obvious he's never been with a man before, so Donte takes his time, worshiping his body before giving him some deep oral massage work on his dick. Zachary responds with a rock hard dick, that Donte quickly pounces on, mounting him and giving him a nice ride. Zachary shows no signs of injury, so Donte bends over and tells Zachary to fuck him harder. Zachary responds, fucking Donte like he owed him a favor, pounding him from behind as Donte clutches the bed rail. Zachary flips him over and fucks him missionary as Donte strokes himself clean, spitting jizz all over his abs as Zachary keeps pounding him. Donte tells him to cum all over him, so Zachary works him a little harder before pulling out and blasting him with his load. He falls back onto the bed next to Donte and tells him it might not have been such a bad accident after all.

Duration: 46:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pleasure & Pain (Donthe Thick, Zachary Country)

6. Wilson, Italo, Swan

Wilson, Italo, Swan

Wilson, Italo, Swan

Wilson joins Latin twinks Italo and Swan who are already naked in bed and playing with each other's big uncut cock. It isn't long before the horny trio is enjoying the taste of each other's stiff dick. The oral continues until Wilson grabs a double headed dildo and stuffs each end up his bed buddies' skinny butts. Eventually, the slim and smooth boys trade the sex toy for a raw spit roasting the ends up in a barebacking daisy chain fuck. By the time they are done there's cum dripping from Italo and Swan's well fucked little butts.

Duration: 36:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6975kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Wilson, Italo, Swan

7. Darko, Ethan, Mathieu Ferhati M

Darko, Ethan, Mathieu Ferhati M

Darko, Ethan, Mathieu Ferhati M

A sub slut who like the chills and the thrills asked his buddies Mathieu and Darko to follow him on his way back from the store and to grab him at home to pound him hard.

Duration: 20:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 183.8 MB

Download Darko, Ethan, Mathieu Ferhati M

8. Alan, Martin and Omar Parts 1

Alan, Martin and Omar Parts 1

Alan, Martin and Omar Parts 1

Studio: Miami Boyz

Alan and Martin met last week for the first time when paired them up for a little bit of fun. Both have been on the site several times and to change things up a bit we decided to have Martin (who is normally a top being "gay for pay") get fucked and be a bottom for the first time! Well that was fucking hot so we thought about how we could take it to the next level! That's when we came up with the idea of having our 2 most popular tops fuck the same bottom boy and at the same time!

Omar has been fucked by both of these hot boys but when we told him about our plan of having a 3 some all he wanted to know was when and where to be! Martin starts out getting some head and then Omar joins in - very hot! Next Alan joins in and both the boys get their hot uncut cocks sucked by Omar who wants those cocks nice and hard because he wants them up his tight asshole. Alan decides that he can't want and is going to fuck Omar and of course

Duration: 22:06
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 244.8 MB

Download Alan, Martin and Omar Parts 1

9. Pierce Paris and Aston Springs

Pierce Paris and Aston Springs

Pierce Paris and Aston Springs

Pierce Paris and Aston Springs are working in the hot sun and decide to take off their shirts. When they get a look at each other's ripped bodies, they can no longer concentrate on the job at hand. Aston makes the first move and goes down on Pierce's monster cock, working it slowly with his tongue and taking special care with the stud's big nuts. Pierce's dick seems to never stop growing, and just as he's hitting full capacity, he knows that he needs to plant it in Aston's tight ass. Pierce bends down to take a taste of the stud before entering and gets Aston opened up and ready for his giant cock. Aston quickly offers up his hole for Pierce to own. Pierce shoves his raw cock inside and pumps hard to fill Aston with all the bare dick he can take. After taking it from behind and riding it, Aston wants to finish it off facing Pierce and his hard body. Aston lies back to let Pierce drill his prostate from a different angle. Aston's ass feels amazing, and Pierce builds to a frenzy before pulling out to cover Aston's hole with jizz. When he's done, he shoves his cum back in the hole with his giant dick and then lets Aston finish himself off. Pierce feeds Aston his cum before the two of them decide to go back to work.

Duration: 22:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5699kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

Download Pierce Paris and Aston Springs

10. Max Jay Bent Over Tight Ass Up For Bobby Owens

Max Jay Bent Over Tight Ass Up For Bobby Owens

Max Jay Bent Over Tight Ass Up For Bobby Owens

Max Jay has been working and traveling, but money goes quick so he's back here to make some more'and Bobby Owens doesn't mind the cash either as that guy seems to always need extra cash! But the good thing about two experienced guys is that they don't need much direction, they know just what to do and they get right into it, kissing and stripping and grabbing at cocks and sucking dick as Max gets a mouthful of meat first. Gagging on Bobby's prick, Max deepthroats that big dick and sucks his balls, but he's in for quite a treat when they swap and Max gets treated to some incredible oral by Bobby.

Sucking on Max's cock, Bobby gets him good and hard, teasing that ass with his finger before getting Max on all fours on the bed and rimming that puckered hole, sucking Max's balls and dick some more before standing up and penetrating that ass with his hard dick. Max moans as he takes every inch up his tight ass, Bobby barely letting him warm up before he's taking that ass hard and fast and raw. Climbing onto the bed behind Max, Bobby fucks him as they lay side by side, getting balls deep in Max's sore ass before trying another position as Max jerks his own prick, flipping onto his back as Bobby continues to pound him until he can't take it anymore and pulls out, kneeling on the bed above Max as he shoots his hot cum into Max's open mouth! With jizz splattered across his face, Max grabs his own cock and strokes out a big load before that dirty boy goes to take a well deserved shower!

Duration: 24:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 907.8 MB

Download Max Jay Bent Over Tight Ass Up For Bobby Owens