Notices

Page 39 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Pitt Pounding Out Derek Cline

BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Pitt Pounding Out Derek Cline

BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Pitt Pounding Out Derek Cline

Ryan Pitt is back and he only met Derek Cline a couple hours ago, but he's about to get a whole lot closer to him as they lean in and start kissing. Ryan reaches down to toy with Derek's package as they make out until eventually Ryan's mouth is on Derek's cock. Sucking that cock, Ryan sticks a finger up Derek's ass as he runs his lips along Derek's shaft before bending Derek's legs up to rim that tight hole. Derek sits up, eager to please Ryan as he teases Ryan's prick through his underwear before pulling that cock out.

Capturing it between his lips, Derek sucks that shaft and then these two horny guys 69, each guy sucking dick or eating ass until Ryan is more than ready to fuck Derek's little hole. Derek prepares himself as Ryan pushes that thick cock into him, raw and hard, filling him up as Ryan buries himself to the last inch. Bending Derek's legs up, Ryan gets Derek in any position he wants as he pounds him bareback, gentle moans escaping Derek's lips as he gets his ass fucked. Derek grabs for his own member and strokes it until he nuts hard, opening his mouth to swallow Ryan's jizz as he cums in Derek's mouth.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 23:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Pitt Pounding Out Derek Cline

2. OnlyFans- Josh Moore

OnlyFans- Josh Moore

OnlyFans- Josh Moore

this hottie was already loaded up three times by three different guys before he got to me!

Duration: 24:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 637.3 MB

Download OnlyFans- Josh Moore

3. EricVideos - Shain sneaks into a 3-way

EricVideos - Shain sneaks into a 3-way

EricVideos - Shain sneaks into a 3-way

Shain spotted the little games 3 guys were playing and watched discreetly while they were fucking. Turned on by the action, he waited for them hoping they'd cruise him, and that's just what happened. The 4 guys then made some plans to go fuck somewhere else...

Duration: 33:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
    Audio: 138kbps

File size: 564.9 MB

Download EricVideos - Shain sneaks into a 3-way

4. ActiveDuty - LeeRoy Jones, Blake Effortley

ActiveDuty - LeeRoy Jones, Blake Effortley

ActiveDuty - LeeRoy Jones, Blake Effortley

Right out the gate all the boys (Blake Effortley, LeeRoy Jones, Mike Johnson & Mike OBrian) take turns sucking on each other's cocks. Leeroy has one big piece of meat and some of the studs had a hard time taking every inch down their throat Once their cocks are nice and hard they take turns fucking each other. It's one big orgy with cocks pounding each and every hole. They all flip flop and take turns pounding each other's sweet tight asses. Leeroy once again is the star here as his big dick makes for a great fucking and he even bottoms as well. There is really just to much to talk about for this scene with all the amazing action going on especially at the end where cum loads end up on the sheets and on backs as they each finally release their nuts all over the place. Have a blast watching this AD battle.

Duration: 37:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ActiveDuty - LeeRoy Jones, Blake Effortley

5. RawFuckClub - Leo Forte

RawFuckClub - Leo Forte

RawFuckClub - Leo Forte

I like to keep a few boys in rotation to call up whenever I need to dump a load or six... this is my twink bottom. His hole is like velvet.

Note from the studio: This video was uploaded by an independent producer. Due to the nature of amateur content, it may exhibit suboptimal characteristics. Amateur content is fresh and fun, but please appreciate it for what it is.

Duration: 15:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub - Leo Forte

6. Latin Leche Numero 86

Latin Leche Numero 86

Latin Leche Numero 86

Part of the reason I've been so successful in scouting hot hunks to film is my man instinct---when I have a hunch about someone, I'm rarely ever wrong. So when I see this sexy stud roaming the streets, my intuition tells me to follow him. Something about the way he moves makes me think he'd be fun to fool around with. He makes his way into the park for a stroll and it's the perfect time to make my move. I ask him what he's doing hanging around one of my favorite cruising spots, and he says he's just enjoying nature. But when I offer him a thick wad of cash to come hang out at my place, his demeanour hastily shifts. We head to my apartment where he pockets the cash and strips out of his clothes. I film the hottie as he kisses my uncut cock, pleasuring me as his own dick gets hard. Then, I bareback his sweet hole and shoot a load of creamy leche all over his cute face.

Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Latin Leche Numero 86

7. Bareback Latinoz - Angel, Emmanuel and Tomas

Bareback Latinoz - Angel, Emmanuel and Tomas

Bareback Latinoz - Angel, Emmanuel and Tomas

Angel has been fucked by Emmanuel and Tomas before. Now he has both of them at the same time, and this opens the door for him to be the meat in the middle of a Latin sandwich fuck. Emmanuel and Tomas spit roast the boy and take turns barebacking their horny bottom. It is no surprise that Angel enjoys every minute of the duo fuck team, who give his ass a good long work out. Then, with Angel on his knees, the two tops stand over him and pump their cum all over his face and body.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 26:44
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 214.3 MB

Download Bareback Latinoz - Angel, Emmanuel and Tomas

8. Reality Dudes - Dudes in Public part 51

Reality Dudes - Dudes in Public part 51

Reality Dudes - Dudes in Public part 51

Hot Latin barber Cesar Xes is just about ready to close up for the day when he gets a last-minute walk-in looking for a "wash and sperm." As the hot hairdresser lathers up Max Blairwood's locks, the horny client checks out his stylist's bulge up close and personal. The customer's always right, so after a quick towel dry, Cesar gets his cock out for Max to suck. Max gets on his knees so Cesar can slide that thick barber pole into his ass, then rides him in the chair before taking Cesar's big load on his face. Time to rinse and repeat!

Duration: 14:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 653.5 MB

Download Reality Dudes - Dudes in Public part 51

9. Next Door Raw - Double Booked

Next Door Raw - Double Booked

Next Door Raw - Double Booked

With their rooms apparently double-booked, Atticus Hendricks and Elye Black have two options: they can head back down to the front desk and deal with all that commotion, or they can make the most of the situation. Atticus is certainly into the 2nd option, and he convinces Elye to see things his way. Elye's already gotten a full show, seeing Atticus come out of the shower, and he doubts the view will get any better if he changes rooms, so he decides to take Atticus up on his offer and see where it takes him. By the time Atticus is done with him, he'll be raving about this hotel, and looking to extend his stay at least one more night.Enjoy!

Duration: 33:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5708kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Raw - Double Booked

10. Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 417

Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 417

Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 417

Indigo Baz finds himself with his hands full with newcomer Mario Roma, or shall we call him with personality. As our daddies explore each other's hairy bodies it is Indigo that drops to his knees and takes Mario's uncut cock deep into his mouth. Indigo gags on Mario's hard cock, which turns Mario on and encourages him to spit in Indigo's face and feed him his cock. These guys love to swap spit with each other and Mario coats Indigo's cock with his saliva as Indigo spits and adds his as additional, natural lubricant. The guys then move into a hot 69 where both hairy asses get a fully gratifying ass eating. Their tongues probe, lick and fuck each other's ass into a wild frenzy. With both asses hot, wet and horny Mario is the first to top and Indigo's hairy hole greedily sucks Mario's cock deep inside. Mario gives Indigo an intense fucking that builds with each thrust as Indigo works to keep his hot ass relaxed and open. It is time for Indigo to flip Mario and has him lower his ass onto his throbbing cock. Mario grinds down hard and deep, feeling Indigo's furry bush tickling his ass as he increases his rhythmic pattern of fucking himself. Indigo flips Mario again and this time Mario finds himself on his back with his legs spread wide, exposing those smooth balls and hairy ass. Starting slowly, Indigo finds that Mario's ass is as tight as the first time his cock penetrated his ass. Mario quickly relaxes and opens up and Indigo increases his fucking, which increases both men's lust. As the fucking picks up it's pace so does the pleasure that is filling Mario's balls, which have drawn up tight and are loaded and ready to explode. One last thrust of Indigo's rock-hard cock in his ass the thick, creamy load of cum to fly out of his huge cock head. Mario scoops up his thick load and coats Indigo's cock with his cum as Indigo's cock slips back inside of Mario's ass. No sooner does Indigo begin fucking again that he pulls his cock and showers Mario's hairy hole with his hot load of cum. Hot, hardcore, hairy fucking.

Duration: 19:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

File size: 854.2 MB

Download Kristen Bjorn - Casting Couch part 417