Notices

Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. BareTwinks - Raw Young Male Delivery

BareTwinks - Raw Young Male Delivery

BareTwinks - Raw Young Male Delivery

It's a lazy morning for the boys but things are soon heating up when sexy little James returns to the bedroom with the mail. Dylan's big dick is eager to get the first load of the day pumping, and his meat is so tasty too. James loves to suck his stiff one and get him ready for a good fucking. His own generous boner is soon out for slurping and blond boy Dylan gets to work on the gorgeous length, jerking and sucking his friend to full leaking stiffness. With a little fingering of James' hole the boy is soon ready to slide his bareback ass down on that dong, riding fit twink Dylan and fucked face down before our top boy slides his meat out and splashes his juices all over James' back! Moments later he's helping his bottom boy with his own steel-like cock, jacking him off and helping him get his explosive ejaculation firing. It's the best way to start the day, but it probably won't be the only fuck they share before bed time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 18:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 776.7 MB

Download BareTwinks - Raw Young Male Delivery

2. Chris Blades, Clark Campbell

Chris Blades, Clark Campbell

Chris Blades, Clark Campbell

When Chris Blades comes home and finds his roomie Clark Campbell getting some tail in the living room, he's not surprised... that is, until he realizes that Clark's piece of ass has a dick. Flustered, he tells Clark to get rid of him and runs upstairs, but now that he's had some time to settle down, he's more intrigued than disgusted, and the more he finds out about Clark's closeted lifestyle, the more he comes to grips with his own desires. So when Clark confesses to wishing he just had a steady FWB situation, Chris perks up and asks Clark how that would even happen. Clark sense Chris' interest and takes over from there, pouncing on him and pulling his dick out, sucking it hard as he removes Chris' pants. Chris is rock hard when he returns the favor, and now that Clark is ready to fuck, Chris wants to see how it feels, so he mounts Clark's cock and slowly pops his cherry, sliding his hole around Clark's bareback dick, and grinding on him hard. Chris' eyes bulge as he realizes the pleasure he's been denying himself, and he tells Clark to fuck him harder, so Clark bends him over the table and takes him from behind, pounding Chris' ass and fantasizing about seeding his hole. Chris flips over and Clark fucks him missionary as Chris jizzes all over himself, and just as he does, Clark pulls out just in time to nut all over Chris' freshly fucked ass, seeding him as Chris asks if this makes them 'FWB'.

Duration: 31:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4497kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chris Blades, Clark Campbell

3. BeefCake Hunter - Dominic first time fucking a man pussy

BeefCake Hunter - Dominic first time fucking a man pussy

BeefCake Hunter - Dominic first time fucking a man pussy

Dominic first time fucking a man pussy was only possible because he was really determined to catch up with all his bills, so it was good that we were there at the right place and at the right time

This shooting was set for a Sunday night, so I took advantage I was out of my usual BCH arena and I went out for a couple of , going to bed in the early hours in the morning without suspecting that Beefcake Dominic had change his plans to show up earlier than what was planned , well, who cares to sleep just a couple of hours for the sake of take care of this young cock, right? After all, the best sex is when you are hangover

Thankfully Dominic was wearing shorts this time, so things were easier for me to do my usual ritual of touching his bulge, get him hard and then make pop out that beautiful big white cock of him'ummmm

Going to his balls first and then little by little going to his cock head, playing with his pubic hair, it is amazing how much Beefcake Dominic shows his pleasure, I am pretty sure he is not used to this kind of devotion, lol, and to show him how submissive I can be, I made him stand up so I could deep throat him better, and this led to a breve but intense face fucking!

When the moment was right for Dominic first time fucking a man pussy, I got on my fours, leaning against the couch. He used his left hand to hold my left butt cheek and with his right hand he was accommodating his hard cock inside my hole, once he knew his cock was in the right place inside my man-pussy, he freed both hands and start pounding me slowly but rhythmically , of course at some point I had to take control and I did my BeefCakeHunter Land signature moves lol

And the middle of all this hit, he was about to cum too soon for my like, so we did a pause or two, and every time he was getting more comfortable, going faster and deeper , but the poor thing was trying not to cum for so long, that I had to give him the ok to do so, unleashing all his young macho fury on my ass, and then to pour a bucket of fresh milk all over my butt..so warm!

Duration: 25:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2469kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download BeefCake Hunter - Dominic first time fucking a man pussy

4. Josh Moore and Devin Franco

Josh Moore and Devin Franco

Josh Moore and Devin Franco

When it's time for his morning routine, Devin Franco walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth and finds Josh Moore finishing up in the shower. Josh is trying to get ready for work but can't resist the sight of Devin looking sexy in his undies. Josh gets out of the shower, his rock-hard body still dripping wet and the two begin to kiss. Devin drops Josh's wet towel and things start to get even steamier as Josh goes down and makes out with Devin's hot hole. Moaning with excitement, Devin wants to taste Josh, so he sucks on the British stud's hot, throbbing, uncut cock. Josh reaches for the lube as Devin begs to feel that thick uncut raw dick deep inside of him. Starting on the counter first, Josh pounds away at Devin's hungry hole. Moving from ass back to mouth, Devin sinks back down and eagerly sucks up Josh's wet cock. After fucking Devin's throat for a while, Josh is ready for some more bareback hole action, so he moves Devin into to fuck him from behind. They switch it up again so Devin can ride Josh's thick meat until Devin gets the cum fucked out of him, unloading all over Josh's abs. Devin gets down on his knees one last time to receive Josh's hot creamy jizz all over his face and body. Josh leans down to seal their connection with a hot, cummy kiss.

Duration: 20:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5726kbps

File size: 908.6 MB

Download Josh Moore and Devin Franco

5. Next Door Buddies - Halloween Hoe Down

Next Door Buddies - Halloween Hoe Down

Next Door Buddies - Halloween Hoe Down

After a fun afternoon in Will Braun's 's prop shop, they guys have their costumes for the Halloween party all picked out, but in the course of modeling their different ensembles, the three of them have gotten pretty worked up. They're dressed to the nines but now all they can think about is getting naked again, so they grab their costumes and head back to the crib for a more private party. Jake Porter is in the holiday spirit early, ready to trick both of his guys, and Princeton Price and Will are more than happy to take full advantage of the treat. Together, the three of them will make sure this Halloween is a screaming good time. Enjoy!

Duration: 30:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Next Door Buddies - Halloween Hoe Down

6. BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip Fuck

BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip Fuck

BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip Fuck

Ryan Parks isn't shy about telling Casey Owens what he wants, and he wants Casey to maintain eye contact as he sucks his huge fucking dick. Pulling that cock in and out of his mouth, Casey works Ryan up until he's rock hard and then they 69, each of their mouths stuffed full of dick. Ryan uses Casey's mouth, fucking it as Casey struggles to deepthroat his full length before they 69 a little more until they're both ready to fuck hard. Straddling Casey on the bed, Ryan gets his tight little hole filled with cock as Casey pushes into him with his bareback dick, letting Ryan ride him as he adjusts to that fat dick in him.

But Ryan wants some ass too so these sexy boys flip and Ryan licks and rims Casey's hole before shoving his raw dick in it. They both moan as they fuck and get fucked, Casey taking it from behind as Ryan thrusts into him again and again. Flipping Casey onto his back, Ryan pounds him before standing on the bed and shooting his cum down onto Casey, covering his face as Casey shoots his load, letting it drip down his body as they both catch their breath.

Duration: 18:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Ryan Parks And Casey Owens Flip Fuck

7. Next Door Twink - Love Wins

Next Door Twink - Love Wins

Next Door Twink - Love Wins

First loves are never easy, and for Julian Bell and Theo Brady, things are complicated by the fact that Theo is afraid of publicly outing himself to his parents, so as much as it pains Julian to have to part ways, he doesn't want to live a lie. Theo knows all of this, which is why he's come to Julian to try and win him back, and though he knows Julian will be skeptical, Theo has a secret to share with Julian that he thinks just might change his mind once and for all. But this is one secret Julian is gonna need to see for himself before he believes. Luckily, Theo has every intention of showing Julian exactly what he wants to see. Enjoy!

Duration: 35:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Twink - Love Wins

8. RawFuckClub - Breeding Me Softly

RawFuckClub - Breeding Me Softly

RawFuckClub - Breeding Me Softly

Nothing like having a nice big hairy men hold me down and breed me.
    His dick was really thick and loosened me up real good.

Duration: 29:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 540.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub - Breeding Me Softly

9. EricVideos - Max is taking Darko and Juan home

EricVideos - Max is taking Darko and Juan home

EricVideos - Max is taking Darko and Juan home

Max was hanging out by the the canal, he was hooked up by Darko and Juan and he took them to his house to get fucked up.

Duration: 20:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2578kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.0 MB

Download EricVideos - Max is taking Darko and Juan home

10. Fuckermate - Special Visitor

Fuckermate - Special Visitor

Fuckermate - Special Visitor

Time for another hunk-on-twink scene this week, with our two hot Latin mates Salvador Mendoza and David Chacon. You know that what Salvador loves most is to have a submissive and obedient bottom in his hands and David will do his best to satisfy him, offering a wide open mouth and a tight smooth ass to the will of his hung sex-buddy. Mendoza hammers and sticks his raw big cock deep into the perfect boy-hole until Chacon can take no more and for the grand finale splashes his creamy load all inside David's thirsty mouth!

Duration: 23:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fuckermate - Special Visitor