Notices

Page 59 of 164 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. boy Crush - Role Model

boy Crush - Role Model

boy Crush - Role Model

Elder step-bro Brian comes into Theo's bedroom to ask if he wants to go to the movies. Theo says he can't because he isis trying to finish a homework assignment. Brian is curious about the topic of the assignment and finds out that it is about himself, as someone who inspires Theo. Theo received more than inspiration with what happens next.......

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

Download boy Crush - Role Model

2. BrokeStraightBoys - Axel Green Pounding On Casey Owens Ass

BrokeStraightBoys - Axel Green Pounding On Casey Owens Ass

BrokeStraightBoys - Axel Green Pounding On Casey Owens Ass

By the time we get the cameras rolling Casey Owens is already pulling Axel Green's pants off and shoving that cock in his mouth. Moaning for more as he plays with his own nipples, Axel pushes his dick deeper down Casey's throat before Casey climbs onto the bed with him. Straddling his chest, Casey face fucks Axel and gets that prick good and hard, turning face down on the bed to get his ass licked next. Ass spread apart, Casey groans as Axel's wet tongue rims his entrance and then that cock is inside of him.

Taking his time with Casey, Axel slowly pushes into him balls deep, raw dick splitting Casey's ass apart before he starts to pound him hard. Lying on top of him Axel fucks Casey then pulls him around to ride that dick next, Casey's own hand jerking himself off as he fucks himself with Axel's cock. Wanting it faster, deeper, Axel tosses Casey onto the bed and spreads his legs open as he buries that dick in him. Short, fast strokes of Axel's prick in his ass and his own hand wrapped around his shaft makes Casey nut hard as Axel pulls out to cum all over him!

Duration: 16:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Axel Green Pounding On Casey Owens Ass

3. Czech Hunter part 485

Czech Hunter part 485

Czech Hunter part 485

I was in the mood for rough sex today. I went out hunting for some innocent faces I could fuck. It took only about ten minutes to find a perfect guy. This cutie was meeting a friend in a few hours, so he had enough time for a little chat. He was a bit cautious about my offers, but I managed to get him to my place. If you guys like having hardcore sex, this episode is for you. It was an expensive experience but well-worth it. First, I gave the guy a lesson in deepthroating. He didn't take it very well, apparently my cock was too big. Then I turned my attention towards his tight virgin asshole. I bet he wasn't so sure about saying yes to this deal anymore as I absolutely obliterated his sweet ass. Well, he didn't want to give me his number after we were done. Not so sure if he really liked our time together as much as I did.

Duration: 21:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9196kbps
    Audio: 181kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter part 485

4. Next Door Raw - Cornered Cocks

Next Door Raw - Cornered Cocks

Next Door Raw - Cornered Cocks

After a day of just hanging and goofing around, Johnny Hill decides to spend the night instead of make the long drive home. Carter Woods has no problem with that- Johnny has stayed over many times- but tonight when Carter makes sure he has blankets and is comfortable, Johnny makes a move on Carter. Carter never knew Johnny was like that, but now that it's out in the open, and Johnny is waiting for Carter's response, the ball is in his court, and what Carter decides to do next could change their friendship forever.
    Enjoy!

Duration: 33:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4609kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Next Door Raw - Cornered Cocks

5. Leo Silva (with Alex Meyer)

Leo Silva (with Alex Meyer)

Leo Silva (with Alex Meyer)

At first, it seems like the park is gonna be a bust until Leo walks around the corner. This tall, Latin cutie is a bit shy when a hot chick asks him to sit down, and he can't believe it when she invites him to have sex in the back of her van! She asks Leo to put on a blindfold and has driver Alex pull over and tap in to suck Leo's big, uncut cock, but she almost loses this jumpy dude when he takes the blindfold off and see's a guy's lips around his meat. It takes all her persuasive powers and a big chunk of change to convince Leo to keep going, let alone try giving Alex a bj and fucking the twink's ass, but he does a great job, even giving Alex a big facial!

Duration: 28:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
    Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Leo Silva (with Alex Meyer)

6. BeefCake Hunter - Worshiping and tickling Kyle

BeefCake Hunter - Worshiping and tickling Kyle

BeefCake Hunter - Worshiping and tickling Kyle

Taking a pause in this Ass Destruction season, Worshiping and tickling Kyle video started in one of my favorite's situations: waiting on my knees in front of the door, a good thing since Beefcake Kyle seemed to be eager to get a warm mouth on his delicious meat! But you know me and of course I took care of his big balls first

The blow job session by the door was heating up by the minute and I loved how much this married dude got into it, calling my mouth by what it really is: a 'Pussy Mouth' lol. Also calling me names but not using strong words. The face fucking put the cherry on top. Beefcake Kyle for sure was missing some BCH treatment, what do you think Hunters?

In order for me to continue Worshiping and tickling Kyle (well the tickling part was not planned, it just happened, but I am very glad that it did , a lot of Hunters have asked me for that) we moved to the bed. Where I kissed his manly hairy belly, nipples, arms, legs, armpits and then something that has been requested a lot at BeefCakeHunter Land regarding Kyle, to rim his hairy ass. You know that I am not much into that but I think it was a decent amount of time and Kyle was obviously enjoying it. I did it like two or three times'

At this moment Beefcake Kyle was already very relaxed and enjoying himself. Even though I knew he has tickled every time I approached his nipples or chest, I dared to continue doing it, especially when I was jerking him off at the same time.

Approaching the end of this encounter, I got more intense in my sucking but Kyle commanded me to suck and stroke him at the same time. By doing that, he came so hard and delivered a huge amount of cum that covered almost my whole face lol, and of course I tortured him some more after that lol.

I hope you guys enjoy this video Worshiping and tickling Kyle.

Duration: 24:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2480kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 464.7 MB

Download BeefCake Hunter - Worshiping and tickling Kyle

7. Masqulin - The Last Men, Part 3

Masqulin - The Last Men, Part 3

Masqulin - The Last Men, Part 3

In an apocalyptic new world, the last and few men on earth have to fend for themselves for survival. While roaming the woods, Ryan Bones stumbles upon what resembles to be a trap. A half-naked and dirty Andrew Green, with a sign around his neck that reads: 'Protect Me. I Will Be Ur Slave'.
    Ryan teaches Andrew what slavery means.. first by having him suck on his thick cock and then by turning him over and fucking him until he cums.
    No longer the last man, Ryan endures with his slave Andrew by his side. The Last Men.

Duration: 20:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Masqulin - The Last Men, Part 3

8. LatinBoyz - Angelo and Inocencio

LatinBoyz - Angelo and Inocencio

LatinBoyz - Angelo and Inocencio

Sometimes the models do things without the photographer knowing. Angelo and Inocencio met each other on social media and decided to meet in person. They both like sports so they started practicing soccer moves together and one thing lead to another and they ended up sucking each other off. But then Angelo wanted to fuck Inocencio. He liked the idea but suggested they do it on camera so they can have fun and get paid at the same time!

Duration: 11:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6117kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

File size: 542.5 MB

Download LatinBoyz - Angelo and Inocencio

9. Extra Big Dicks - Bruise My Ass

Extra Big Dicks - Bruise My Ass

Extra Big Dicks - Bruise My Ass

Jack Andy has been smacking Chandler Scott's ass with his dick for hours while he was sleeping and now he as bruises on his ass. Jack is getting a kick out of it but Chandler isn't to happy about it. Jack makes another joke to ease Chandler into the moment and it works. Chandler gives in and begins to blow Jack. Jack than rims his furry ass and slowly pushes his dick inside of him. Jack fucks Chandler slow and intimately making Chandler pop with enjoyment. Jack sees the cum and blows his load as well.

Duration: 19:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5980kbps

File size: 888.8 MB

Download Extra Big Dicks - Bruise My Ass

10. Next Door Buddies - The Roommate Tour

Next Door Buddies - The Roommate Tour

Next Door Buddies - The Roommate Tour

Michael Jackman's rental application looks good, in theory: good references, a solid rental history, no reports or incidents to speak of... all in all he's a solid candidate, and when Dante Colle and Jake Porter meet him and give him the house tour, they feel quite certain Michael is a guy they could live with successfully. Michael finds the two of them strange, but the house is fantastic and the rent is affordable, so when they come on to him and it becomes obvious his approval is contingent on his ability to satisfy them, Michael considers it for a moment and decides he could do a lot worse than scoring a sick house with two live in fuck buddies. There's only one slight problem: this may or may not be their actual house. Enjoy!

Duration: 33:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5721kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Buddies - The Roommate Tour