Notices

Page 62 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

Slut-Boy Powerfucked

Studio: Citiboyz
    Cast: Ricky Flores , Levy Foxx

Levy comes into the bedroom to give his friend Ricky a sexy strip tease. Levy is really good at this, and grinds his slender body onto Ricky, making him super horny. Shirts come off, and by now Ricky is ready for more, so he flips Levy over and starts passionately making out with him. Soon they're naked and Levy gets down to business, deep throating Ricky's big uncut dick. Ricky even gets into some serious face-fucking before he spreads Levy's ass and starts licking and sucking on his delicious little hole. Then Ricky slides inside him and begins to fuck him hard, even changing positions several times while he enjoys his friend's tight hole. Ricky shoots his load all over Levy's face, then licks it up and kisses him while Levy cums.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10086kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slut-Boy Powerfucked

Boomer Banks and Jack Vidra

Studio: Raging Stallion

Jack Vidra's red beard rubs against the deep black of Boomer Banks' facial hair as they make out passionately. Boomer's gargantuan uncut cock needs to get sucked, and Jack impressively swallows Boomer's monster. With a hand on the back of Jack's head, Boomer guides the talented cocksucker in the art of oral service. Jack teases the head of Boomer's cock with his tongue and nibbles on Boomer's foreskin. Laying back and throwing his leg up in the air, Jack exposes his hole for Boomer to dive in tongue-first. Splaying Jack's ass cheeks, Boomer lubes Jack's hole with spit. When Boomer lays on his back, Jack rides Boomer's cock in reverse cowboy style. Jack then takes Boomer's cock sideways, giving us the perfect angle to view every stroke of intense penetration. In a spectacular climax, Boomer blasts his load all over Jack's ass, and the cum slides down Jack's cheeks and over his asshole. Jack reaches his lips to Boomer's and jerks out a thick, white load.

Duration: 27:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6571kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Boomer Banks and Jack Vidra

Blue Bailey & Damon Dogg

Studio: DamonDoggXXX

"If you recall from Double Dickin Damon, Blue Bailey shared my hole with Firefli. Well, now I got to return the favor by having him over to the studio and fucking the cum out of both him and I.
    The scene started off a little slow but then ramps up once him and I warm up. I sucked his cock. Rimmed his asshole and then stuck my hard cock on in and fucked him till he shot all over his belly.
    After looking down and seeing him come, I felt that o so farmiliar feeling in my cock and I started to come as well.
    I gave one drop or two for the viewing and then fucked the rest inside Blue."

Duration: 23:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 354.8 MB

Download Blue Bailey & Damon Dogg

Jeff Powers & Bruno Bernal

Studio: Raging Stallion

Jeff Powers is a sporty jock from the East Coast who likes to take an 'active' role. Bruno Bernal is a furry, Brazilian hunk who loves to get his brains fucked out by tattooed studs. Since they're a perfect match for each other, they can't wait to get started. Beginning with deep kissing, Bruno quickly moves so swallow Jeff's lengthy, hard cock. The veins in Jeff's cock stand out as Bruno gets it wet with spit. With Jeff seated in a sturdy chair, Bruno lowers himself down on Jeff's cock, using his thick legs to go for an intense ride. Jeff stands Bruno up on his feet and fucks him from behind, and Bruno bends forward to take Jeff's dick as deep as possible. Jeff's lean, hairy body drips with sweat as he pounds the hell out of Bruno's juicy booty. Laying flat on his back, Bruno puts a leg in the air as Jeff pile-drives his cock into Bruno's hole. As Jeff picks up speed, Bruno strokes his cock until he ejaculates with a burst of cum across his hard abs. Jeff shoots a series of enormous ropes that land right on Bruno's cock and balls.

Duration: 30:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jeff Powers & Bruno Bernal

Cash Lockhart & Alec Shea

Studio: JasonSparksLive
    Cast: Cash Lockhart & Alec Shea

Meet Cash Lockhart who is a new member of the Jason Sparks Nationwide Bareback Tour and he's loving his time with the crew as they travel around the USA. Today they are in Phoenix and the desert air is definitely making these two boys as horny as hell. After starting with some kissing Alec deepthroats Cash's fine cock - Cash thrusting his hips so it goes all the way down Alec's eager throat. Cash then lubes up Alec's hole with his tongue before thrusting his bare dick deep inside as he fuck Alec. We get to watch that raw cock sliding in and out before he blows his load deep inside Alec's ass.

Duration: 21:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 342.4 MB

Download Cash Lockhart & Alec Shea

Ojeras & Pee Wee

Studio: NakedPapis
    Cast: Ojeras & Pee Wee

Ojeras is a straight papi with a fat cock. For the right price wet got him to model for us. Straight and all, but he enjoyed it. After the cameras stop Pee Wee kept sucking his limp cock and licking those big balls. Ojeras was just chilling, enjoying it. Money or curiosity?

Duration: 13:24
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download Ojeras & Pee Wee

Czech Hunter part 432

The guy I met today wasn't very talkative. My camera was making him really nervous but at least he didn't tell me to fuck off. Even if he did, I wouldn't listen because he was too cute. The boy was a student so I tried to get in his pants by playing on his financial situation. Soon I was at the boy's apartment and had a nice view at his naked body. His beautiful and muscular body was only 18 years old. I loved it. He was still shy but I think he enjoyed his first ever intimate moment with another man. He had a huge boner most of the time and sucked me pretty deep. I wanted to go for his ass but he was too scared at first. I had to offer him some serious money before he let me inside. The boy had so much fun that he even let me cum in his mouth and then he cummed, too. I think I turned him gay.

Duration: 17:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6996kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 919.8 MB

Download Czech Hunter part 432

Rod Pederson & Vic Powers

Studio: Bromo

Vic Powers just got out of the slammer and is in dire need of a hard pounding. He hooks up with Rod Peterson who almost immediately shoves his huge cock down Vic's throat and face-fucks him. Rod then rims Vic's hot ass before sliding deep inside raw and fucks him until he cums all over Vic's ass.

Duration: 21:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3712kbps

File size: 627.2 MB

Download Rod Pederson & Vic Powers

Gage Unkut Fucks Jack Hunter

Studio: Bromo

Gage Unkut is back at it again, and this time with hottie Jack Hunter. This time around, Gage has Jack do what he wants, starting with fingering his hot ass while Gage attentively watches and jerks his thick meat off. Gage then proceeds to ravage Jacks tight ass mercilessly until he blows his huge load.

Duration: 15:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3704kbps

File size: 462.5 MB

Download Gage Unkut Fucks Jack Hunter

Michael & Ty

Studio: Citiboyz
    Cast: Michael Moscato , Ty Royal

Michael & Ty are chillin', watching Ghostbusters 2 on the tv. Sitting close together gives them some other ideas, though. So they're soon sucking each other's cocks, before Ty gives Michael an afternoon pounding he'll never forget.

Duration: 19:33
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 293.0 MB

Download Michael & Ty