Notices

Page 64 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Relief And Sexy Gay Mens

1. boy Crush - Prank Gone Wrong

boy Crush - Prank Gone Wrong

boy Crush - Prank Gone Wrong

Theo plays a prank on his sleeping elder bro Brian. Brian isn't too happy with having shaving foam squirted onto his palm and face. So he gets his revenge on Theo. Theo doesn't mind as he enjoys this sort of revenge.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download boy Crush - Prank Gone Wrong

2. Masqulin - Anonymous Breed, Part 1

Masqulin - Anonymous Breed, Part 1

Masqulin - Anonymous Breed, Part 1

Damon Heart is looking for an immediate, NSA release; an anonymous hole to fuck, breed and then leave. Behind a dark curtain awaits a slutty, eager sub - Thyle Knoxx - starving for a stranger's load. Damon plunges his cock through the gloryhole, wasting no time filling that warm mouth and ass on the other side. After inseminating the boy, he leaves just as quickly as he arrived. Satiated.

Duration: 24:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7589kbps
    Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Masqulin - Anonymous Breed, Part 1

3. Gaywire - Johnny V Fucks A Sex Toy

Gaywire - Johnny V Fucks A Sex Toy

Gaywire - Johnny V Fucks A Sex Toy

Johnny V ordered a sex toy torso online. Finally it arrived. He was very excited. He quickly unwrapped it and started to rub his dick against the torso's dick. Then he put the torso dick up his ass and started to ride it. His friend Adonis Couverture just arrived and see him through the door. He quickly had an idea. He ran around the house, opened a window and shouted that he needed Johnny's help. Johnny was startled that somebody else was in the house. He hid the torso and went to look. Meanwhile Adonis sneaked in through the balcony door, replaced the torso with himself. Covered his face and feet and just his dick was standing up. Obviously when Johnny returned he thought it was the torso and he started to ride it again. When he found it it was actually Adonis both men laughed. They started to fuck. First riding. Then . Last not least Adonis was pounding Johnny's ass in missionary. Both men came and lived happily ever after.

Duration: 23:17
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2320kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 415.7 MB

Download Gaywire - Johnny V Fucks A Sex Toy

4. Czech Hunter part 489

Czech Hunter part 489

Czech Hunter part 489

It was raining so much today that I almost jacked off over one of my old videos instead of going out hunting. Then I thought about all you guys, waiting for a new episode... I couldn't disappoint you. I went out and hunted until I was soaking wet. Finally, I met Fanda, a cute waiter going home after work. Fanda was a cool guy, a bit short on cash but a cheerful young dude, nonetheless. With Christmas approaching fast, I offered him a way to make money for presents. His loved ones will be happy because he made bang today. Anal was the only thing he hesitated about. I guess my super horny boner was a bit intimidating. His ass struggled with it a bit, but 10 000 Crowns was a huge motivation. My new friend made a lot of cash, tried something new, and even had an orgasm. He should be happy to meet me.

Duration: 24:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps
    Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Czech Hunter part 489

5. Next Door Raw - Homecumming

Next Door Raw - Homecumming

Next Door Raw - Homecumming

Fresh off a long trip, Princeton Prince wants nothing more than to see his man and fall back into his comfortable bed, and Johnny B has made sure that this homecoming will be something special. He's decked out in his best looking outfit- his birthday suit- and waiting for Princeton with a welcoming sign and a come hither glance, but what Princeton is most happy about are those three little words Johnny whispers in his ear: 'Fuck me now!' Ever the dutiful boyfriend, Princeton is more than willing to oblige. There truly is no place like home!Enjoy!

Duration: 31:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6455kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

Download Next Door Raw - Homecumming

6. TimTales - Abel fucks Santiago Rodriguez

TimTales - Abel fucks Santiago Rodriguez

TimTales - Abel fucks Santiago Rodriguez

Abel's got a sweet tooth for Latino power bottoms so we found him one that would fit his needs. Santiago Rodriguez is a Colombian bottom wonder. With a raw tight hole and strong arms and legs, he's ready for the full Timtales treatment. And when I say full, I mean, Tim is gonna jump right in the action and fill that bottom up to his maximum. Lucky Santiago got two of our most massive cocks all to his greedy self. Now he can check that off his bucket list. Enjoy as much as he did!

Duration: 30:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TimTales - Abel fucks Santiago Rodriguez

7. TimTales - Ethan Metz fucks Bastian Karim

TimTales - Ethan Metz fucks Bastian Karim

TimTales - Ethan Metz fucks Bastian Karim

Getting chilly right? Well, Timtales got the solution to warm up your body and soul. Some South American sun anyone? We're introducing the stunning latino bottom Bastian Karim today. He's horny, young and full of cum. Originally from Colombia, with a gorgeous face, square jaw, muscular body and an opened hungry hole, that pristine bottom's got it all. And above that, he absolutely loves getting raw fucked by huge cocks. You guessed right, Bastian feels already at home on Timtales. Enjoy that torrid fuck session by our huge cock French stud Ethan Metz. Watch out for more scenes of Bastian on Timtales

Duration: 31:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8827kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TimTales - Ethan Metz fucks Bastian Karim

8. Gaywire - Jeremy Fucks Steven Through The Door

Gaywire - Jeremy Fucks Steven Through The Door

Gaywire - Jeremy Fucks Steven Through The Door

Steven is horny today and decided to please himself, so he lubes his favorite dildo, stick it to the door and starts fucking it. His roommate Jeremy hears him moaning, so he comes out to the living room and cannot believe his eyes, Steven is moaning in pleasure, Jeremy wants to fuck him, so he tricks Steven to open the main door, when he leaves the room Jeremy removes the dildo, drills a hole in the door and puts his dick through it. When Steven comes back he rides again what he thinks is the dildo, but, something is different, he starts pulling the dildo to take it out of the door and Jeremy has no more options than revealing is him trying to fuck Steven, then he starts sucking Jeremy's dick making it ready to penetrate his ass, Steven gets fucked in many different positions, from to missionary until they both delivered his hot cum

Duration: 30:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5806kbps
    Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gaywire - Jeremy Fucks Steven Through The Door

9. TimTales - Fostter Riviera fucks David Avila

TimTales - Fostter Riviera fucks David Avila

TimTales - Fostter Riviera fucks David Avila

It seems you all enjoyed Fostters first appearence on Timtales because you asked us to bring this sexy and hung bareback fucker back as soon as possible.
    So here he is and this time he takes care of David Avila's muscleass and makes sure he gets a good fuck and a big load up his hole at the end. Enjoy.

Duration: 20:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
    Audio: 257kbps

File size: 928.9 MB

Download TimTales - Fostter Riviera fucks David Avila

10. Young Perps - Zak Bishop and JJ Knight

Young Perps - Zak Bishop and JJ Knight

Young Perps - Zak Bishop and JJ Knight

An agitated customer, Zak Bishop, gets into a fight with another customer, leading the Loss Prevention Officer on duty, JJ Knight, to detain him. While the young punk claims he was fighting in self-defense, the naughty Officer takes the suspect's punishment into his own hands, stretching the boy's hole with his engorged shaft.

Duration: 36:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

Download Young Perps - Zak Bishop and JJ Knight