Notices

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Lesbians Orgy

1. Facesitting Cheyenne

Facesitting Cheyenne

Facesitting Cheyenne

Featuring the alluring Cheyenne Jewel! (@Cheyenne_Jewel on Twitter) Cheyenne has accompanied me back to my hotel room after a long day at AVN for some sensual relaxation. She's worshiped my feet and ass in my beautiful black nylons and the feel of her warm mouth against my skin has really turned me on. I've decided I'm going to sit on her cute little face and feel her warm breath against my pussy. Her face looks so cute buried in my nylons and a let my weight fall on her, restricting her breathing until all she can smell is my pussy. With her cute little tits and her warm smooth skin, it'll be hard for me to separate myself from her. We may just be here all night.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7687kbps
    Audio: 239kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Facesitting Cheyenne

2. Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

Featuring the alluring Raevyn Rose! My sweet little sub Raevyn is so pretty and delicate in her white lingerie. As you all know, there's no sight I love more than looking down and seeing a pretty girl win between my legs. So, I decide it's due time for a little sensual facesitting and pussy worship. As I crawl over her and situate myself above her face, her warm breath mingles with the scent of my pussy. She kisses and buries her face there. She is properly reverent to the divine pussy on top of her. I make sure to give her ample time to be by my ass. As her hands grip my asscheeks, I can feel her kisses all along the skin there. There's something so sensual and relaxing about pure worship from a little angel like Raevyn.

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
    Audio: 229kbps

File size: 694.2 MB

Download Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

3. A Pretty Slave's Reward

A Pretty Slave's Reward

A Pretty Slave's Reward

Featuring @RaevynxRose! My cute little slave has been a good girl. She demonstrated her skills in cocksucking to my satisfaction and now it is time for her reward. Tied up to the couch, I'm going to fuck her slutty little hole. As she moans and cries out, I can't help but laugh. She's such a horny little thing. But there's no reason I should do all the work. Before she's done being fucked, she's going to have to ride me. Driving my cock deeper and deeper with each motion.

Duration: 11:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
    Audio: 230kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download A Pretty Slave's Reward

4. A Pretty Slave's Task

A Pretty Slave's Task

A Pretty Slave's Task

Featuring @RaevynxRose! My cute little slave has been so patient lately. Tied up in rope, she's been waiting all day for attention from her Goddess. With that in mind, I've decided to let her out and walk her through her paces in cock sucking. First I'm going to get her nice and warmed up with the Hitachi. Being in the closet all day can really stiffen a girl up. Then she'll show me her skills by sucking my strap-on like the little slut she is. If she can perform well, she may deserve a reward of her very own.

Duration: 12:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

Download A Pretty Slave's Task

Diary Of A Sex Therapist

Sex therapist, Cindy Hope, knows exactly what these ladies need to satisfy their insatiable appetite for passionate hot sex - and it''s more sex! Witness her in action as she listens to her patients'' every need and gives them exactly what they want. These ladies have never experienced a session like this before.

Duration: 1:41:46
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 746kbps
    Audio: 69kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

Download Diary Of A Sex Therapist

Diary Of A Sex Therapist

Sex therapist, Cindy Hope, knows exactly what these ladies need to satisfy their insatiable appetite for passionate hot sex - and it''s more sex! Witness her in action as she listens to her patients'' every need and gives them exactly what they want. These ladies have never experienced a session like this before.

Duration: 1:41:46
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 746kbps
    Audio: 69kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

Download Diary Of A Sex Therapist

7. Brigitte and Dominica - two hairy EuroAmateur slut

Brigitte and Dominica - two hairy EuroAmateur slut

Brigitte and Dominica - two hairy EuroAmateur slut

If you like hairy bushes, you'll enjoy this scene with hot Euro Amateur sluts Dominica and Brigitte. Lesbian girlfriend licked out and fucked well hairy pussies of each other. Wet hairy cunts - wow.. exciting sex game with amateur girls!

Duration: 26:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 957.5 MB

Download Brigitte and Dominica - two hairy EuroAmateur slut

8. Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Chrisitina took a hot lesbian excursion with her beautiful blonde girlfriend. The weather was so perfect, girls walked naked and on the highest pike they started playing with their wet and hungry pussies. Vibrators gave them explosive orgasm

Duration: 17:41
    Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Hot hotel sex games after a night out

After spending the whole morning on the beach, Eric and me decided to play some computer games for a while. The girls said that they would take a shower while we played. But we had no idea that they would go to the bathroom together and shoot lesbian sex in shower. At least they let us watch the shower sex tape they made. And let me tell you, what I saw made me immediately rock-hard! Two naked cuties having girl on girl sex - that's unbelievably hot!

Duration: 34:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3156kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

Download Hot hotel sex games after a night out

10. Aubrey Black and Summer Knight

Aubrey Black and Summer Knight

Aubrey Black and Summer Knight

For Aubrey Blacks first ever Aussie Ass scene she had told us that she really wants to have hot lesbian sex with Sydney based blonde babe Summer Knight and that is exactly what happened. They started on the bed just relaxing and having a few glasses of wine whilst discussing their favourite intimate moments and the short comings of some of their previous partners. Before too long they were kissing passionately before slowly working their mouths down to the pussy. Once they were dirpping wet they pulled out the sex toys!

Duration: 33:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 750.9 MB

Download Aubrey Black and Summer Knight