Notices

Page 135 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2144

Thread: Big collection of videos BDSM

1. The Suffering part 2

The Suffering part 2

The Suffering part 2

Alisha's a 21 year old fresh slab of flesh that we've lured into the Dungeon. Once Ogre administers the commands, Alisha disrobes before our eyes, revealing a tall, slender body that's ripe for picking. Apprehensively, she places her hands behind her back as they are bound, and before she knows it, she is being gruffly manhandled. Belly down on the bed, her taught ass is reddened before she is draped from the ceiling then dildo fucked into oblivion. Ogre, impressed with her tight pussy, has plans for this one to be sure. Alisha seems obedient and eager to please, which is just the therapy her Master needs on this day. She just suffers so well...A wicked flogging shall ensue which will set the pace for the remainder of Alisha's furious Dungeon initiation

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 103.2 MB

Download The Suffering part 2

2. The Submissive Inside part 2

The Submissive Inside part 2

The Submissive Inside part 2

Miko is a bright woman...she earned a college degree and was always interested in the psychology behind sex, power, dominance and submission...In our pre-shoot discussions, I think she began to see how BDSM truly uses those concepts as opposed to just being a strangely kinky activity...I often give the models a scenerio and ask them to derive their own expressions and emotions from within...How would you feel if this were to happen? How would you act in this situation? etc...Miko's interpretation begins with fear and ends in the realization of the power of submission...through her bondage trials and corporal tribulations it is not me who she submits to...submission is to thineself and in that reckoning, there is personal power derived and discovered...Doms are guides and I greatly enjoyed guiding Miko...a very beautiful and expressive face over a fragile feminine frame...It's rare to find any vanilla this comfortable, expressing these emotions....but she cums and wails like she was born into it.

Duration: 15:59
    Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 811kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 117.2 MB

Download The Submissive Inside part 2

3. Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts. She has, on occasion, told us that she doesn't think there is anything more painful. She probably meant it as a warning. We took it as a challenge.

In times not so long passed it was common to put pins under the finger and toe-nails of prisoners as a means of inflicting pain. The objective was to cause such significant anguish that their minds would break and they would become compliant. We figured we would give it a shot on ours and see what happened.

The problem, for Rain, is that we don't want anything more. This is just our form of entertainment. We like to watch the tears stream down her face and hear her screams through the gag while we inflict one horror after another on her body and mind. There is nothing she can offer us that would be sweeter than her suffering.

Duration: 34:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

4. The Sybian Chair

The Sybian Chair

The Sybian Chair

Your favorite creature is in for a double dose of pleasure courtesy of the Sybian machine and the e-stim machine! With her arms and legs strapped to the chair, a hooded and helpless Greyhound has her clit mercilessly vibed by the Sybian while having her ass stuffed with a dildo at the same time, also adding to her pleasure are the e-stim pads attached to her inner thighs. Once the e-stim machine gets turned up by Dart_Tech it isn't long before our little creature is a drippy mess in this great bondage stream!

Duration: 41:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1005kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 349.4 MB

Download The Sybian Chair

5. The Trials of Holly Wood part 2

The Trials of Holly Wood part 2

The Trials of Holly Wood part 2

The absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with new talent...and it's always that much better when the talent isn't from the same old talent pool of agents in LA...I met Holly at Sanctuary in Culver City...Sanctuary is a very cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport...on any given Saturday night, you can find and meet many a upstanding pervert...Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them immediately...I do not typically approach any women in public to shoot, but they were introduced to me through their Master and another LA pervert, Micheal Kahn...We arranged the shoot, made sure to go over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, ready to be plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM...actually, Holly has been plunged before...she is not a newbie to submisison and control...and I was happy for that...I could tell that Holly was ready for an intense day...as she strips, she reveals a perfect body...curvy and feminine...classic long legs...full and heavy tits...wide hips, vanilla skin and a very ripe pink pussy...just a beautifully natural woman at the height of her luxury...So, I blindfold her, tie her on the couch and cram her pussy hole with a vibrator...I take it slow and easy in that first scene cause I know what's coming...my plans for Holly are harsh...I continue with a breast bind that keeps her up on her knees as I whip her body and cane her inner thighs...I let her ride the vibe until she gets release...the next tie is a back breaker, but Holly hangs like a champ as I use a dildo to push her around the room....nipples clamps on tightly tied tits and more time with the magic wand...she's being such a good subject...then I spread her out tightly on the bed...I had to see her whole body pulled apart before me...I give Holly a thorough introduction to electrical play, including some alligator clips right on those stainless steel pussy piercings...the TENS unit works away at her tummy and inner thighs and I stuff her cunt with a dildo...she submits to the vibrator one last time...then I whip her, one last time...much thanks to Holly and her Master...We hope to have her back again soon.

Duration: 8:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 94.0 MB

Download The Trials of Holly Wood part 2

6. The Story of Randy Moore part 2

The Story of Randy Moore part 2

The Story of Randy Moore part 2

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of BDSM...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...
    Alexander Payne, an accomplished investment banker who struck it rich, big and early spends the days of his very early retirement travelling the country, and often the world, looking for the perfect slaves for his House...indeed, he is living every pervert's dream...Alexander had the balls and confidence to go out and make his fortune, and now he uses those balls to proposition women in the most radical of ways...Alex is an analyst, a natural problem solver...he can logically and confidently predict what to others, seems to be an unknown future...but now he spends his days researching women, not stocks or futures...what are the trends that the natural submissive shows in her daily life before she even realizes those desries? Alexander knows...ask him...Of course, he won't tell you...these guys hoard thier personal knowledge like gold...how did he even discover Randy Moore? Who knows...Is she the ex girlfriend of an old yachting pal? Someone whom he saw strolling through a sushi restaurant? It's not clear...but Alex has apparently done his homework...this guy only bets on sure things...what is his bet today? That Randy will fall for his Dominant charms...so, his syndicate of thugs gets the word for a delivery...Have Randy Moore on Alexander's doorstep by tommorrow morning...the story begins with Randy being dragged from the trunk of a car, hooded and left on a doorstep...she is confused and worried, but Randy is no fragile girl...She remains calm as she awaits her fate...the ropes are way too tight for a struggle...Alexander brings her inside and the day begins...Left in a cage, Duchess Scarlett greets Randy to calm her and introduce herself...the day is spent probing at Randy...Alexander uses his slaves, Including Scarlett and Tati Russo to help test her...to comfort her...and he uses his time to Dominate and seduce her...Randy is a bit rebelious at first, but through pleasure, punishment, humiliation and submission she learns her place...or rather, she learns the place she has always wanted to be...Alexander scores big on this investment...some guys have all the luck

Format: m4v
    Duration: 9:28
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

File size: 112.0 MB

Download The Story of Randy Moore part 2

7. Tied, Enslaved and Fucked by her boyfriend

Tied, Enslaved and Fucked by her boyfriend

Tied, Enslaved and Fucked by her boyfriend

Sailor and her new boyfriend are hanging out with the TV...an advertisment for a popular BDSM film comes on the screen and he uses the occasion to start a series of events which end with his new girlfriend all tied up and sucking his cock...and that is only the beginning...Luckily, Sailor is a submssive young woman who endures his appetite to keep her bound all day...and he spends the day showing her how he likes to fuck his woman...Enjoy

Duration: 11:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 251.6 MB

Download Tied, Enslaved and Fucked by her boyfriend

8. The Puppy Lure Always Works part 2

The Puppy Lure Always Works part 2

The Puppy Lure Always Works part 2

The Pope and Sasha Knox find themselves wishing for a hot, young, stranger to play with...there's only one solution to the problem...they must resort to the puppy technique...which pretty much consists of getting a cute puppy, wait for a hot chic to stroll by, ask them if they'd like to check out your new puppies...and Wa-la...You got the hapless, hot chic just where you want her...It's a dastardly plot indeed and it works on Felony...I'm thinking she was looking for some fun anyway...cause once they get her in the house and start to manhandle and strip her, she just doesnt put up much resistance at all...Felony falls right into line like a good girl...and the Pope uses her and Sasha for the rest of the day...Great scenes, hot friggin models and a nice little fantasy role play for your enjoyment.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 13:31
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download The Puppy Lure Always Works part 2

9. Tiffany Watson in Training

Tiffany Watson in Training

Tiffany Watson in Training

SImon gets his hands on a total BDSM newbie, and she is very sexy and very submissive...Tiffany is a flowering young woman with deep sexual passions, but she is not a painslut...Im sure she was shocked just to find how we would bind her, but the idea of being flogged, or having clamps put on her most sensitive parts is not native to her sexual experiences...Simon takes his time building a rapport and dominant trust...But it's not long before she is wrapped from shoulders to ankles, with her luscious tits hanging out...And he introduces her to some flogging....Her squirms and expressions are newbie gold...When he exposes her perfect pink pussy in the second scene, its ad if he finds her very center...he gives her an overdose of pleasure and pussy objectification...Tiffany will come to believe the power of her sexual submission when she feels the power of orgasms applied to her helpless body...And so her training goes...Exposed, nude, punished and pleasured, which is one of Simon's favorite routines.

Duration: 9:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 100.6 MB

Download Tiffany Watson in Training

10. The Tender Flesh part 2

The Tender Flesh part 2

The Tender Flesh part 2

Another fresh body arrives at DungeonCorp this week. Another fresh body equals another rigorous workout session and Bane gets right down to business. Annika's strapped tightly down to the dungeon floor, and while her body is worked over, her shrieks fill the air. And this is only the beginning'A dildo's inserted in her pussy, then a vibe on her clit, and Annika is slowly forming an idea of what she is in for... When she's kneeling and chained, Bane reaches into his bag of tools, reddening her body with the whip and slathering wax on her feet. All the while our cameras peer into the depths of her mind'With her soles freshly tenderized, Annika is hoisted from the ceiling as the cane is employed against her flesh. Her only means of solace being the electrified pipe which shall serve as a place to rest her weary feet. Again, the wand is employed, only this time Annika is brought to a sopping, squirting orgasm that soaks the boards beneath as she lets it all flow. And boy does she let it flow'More whipping is next, and sweet Annika's flesh has now turned cherry red. Bane however has no plans of letting up, switching from whip, to paddle, to cane, to his bare hands. One final press of the vibe against her pussy adds the crowning and soothing touch that is obviously what Annika so desperately desires and more importantly...needs

Duration: 11:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download The Tender Flesh part 2