Notices

Page 1 of 215 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Big collection of videos BDSM

1. Big collection of videos BDSM

Big collection of videos BDSM

Layla love gets loved more than she can stand.

Release Year: 2018
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Layla Love
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We love Layla Love! She''s got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she''s bound you can tell it''s her natural state. There''s a sort of discomfort that you don''t quite realize was there until it''s gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.

With a body like Layla has it''s no wonder that bondage fits her. She''s a straight hottie. Once she''s all tied up and tightly ballgagged she''s spanked and groped. She struggles and wiggles. Disrobing her reveals that her nipples are pierced. All that means is there''s something to tie to.

It''s time for her to fly. OT fills her mouth with her own damp panties and wraps tape around her head. He tests her ability to breath by closing her nose. When he lets go she gasps in air.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 37:30
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
    Audio: 79kbps

File size: 399.1 MB

Download Layla love gets loved more than she can stand.

2. Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Victoria Voxxx

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She''s just spent all her energy catering to her clients'' needs. She''d like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.

What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She''s trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.

Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it''s her body. None-the-less he''s going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she''ll never want her cunt touched again.

Duration: 54:45
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1258kbps
    Audio: 81kbps

File size: 539.9 MB

Download Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

3. Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Maxim Law

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.

The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

Duration: 32:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Fatima Brutal

Studio: Graias
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Fatima, Julci
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month). Besides the first part, extras of 50fps and 4K quality as well as slow-motion scenes will also be available for download.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Fatima Brutal

[img][/img]

Juliette March - Captive

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Juliette March
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can''t fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It''s on for hours and then it''s off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn''t going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I''ve never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Juliette March - Captive

Brie Haven - Misbehaving Part 2

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Brie Haven
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

On her Hardtied scene Brie got a real taste of rope bondage. When we left off she was being edged, but never got to experience that O. She spent the night in bondage and now she''s going to get an Infernal experience. First breakfast.

With only her head sticking out of the barrel her mouth is stuffed with eggs. She must swallow them as they don''t stop coming. When she''s not fast enough her head is wrapped, bagged, and whipped. When the wraps are removed she does a much better job.

Head down ass up, that''s the way we like to torment our victims. Brie is hit with a metal⁄rubber flogger. It''s an implement only used for the most extreme subjects. That and the rawhide cane really get Brie crying.

Duration: 41:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Brie Haven - Misbehaving Part 2

7. Shay ' the goat milker

Shay ' the goat milker

Shay ' the goat milker

Our Shay is one of the most sensitive HuCows in the herd. She can not handle a lot of milking. Shay gave birth not long ago so milk still flows a little from her udders. She is always whimpering a little when the cups are applied. The goat milker might be worse for her than the more powerful cow milker, because the cup openings are smaller and Shay's big nipples tend to get puffy really fast. Shay definitely needs a lot of restraints when she is milked or she would actually pull the cups off! Still, we are very proud to have her in the herd, diversity is very important in our barn!

Duration: 5:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

Download Shay ' the goat milker

8. Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Spanish HuCow Julia de Lucia really hates her milking sessions a lot. And this one is as extreme as they get: the powerful red cow milker stretches her udders and sucks in her nipples at the same time. Because the support chain for the milker claw was a bit too long, the full weight of the entire claw hangs off Julia's udders. Usually we don't do sessions like this, but there was no time to correct it. Her udders looked seriously stretched and she was moaning a lot. Instead of supporting the cups, we solved her distress by adding a magic wand. That will be part of her training anyway: she needs to learn to associate milking with pleasure. Brainwashing takes many sessions, so it's important to start with vibrators or fucking machines early on! Julia had many intense orgasms, including some after her milking. She said something in Spanish after her session, even though HuCows shouldn't speak. We didn't understand her, but we think she liked it!

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps

File size: 935.6 MB

Download Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Cherry - drooly cow

It's time to move Cherry to the barn! This tiny HuCow got her introduction on the milking bed, where she could lie down and let things happen to her udders. Now it's time to get her on the red cow milker, for a more powerful milking session. Cherry is still wearing her pink butt plug to remind her of her new HuCow status. But things are going to get a lot harder for her as she is fitted with a big ring gag. Cherry is already drooling uncontrollably, strapped to the mobile milking frame, as we enter to start the cow milker. It's almost too much for little Cherry. Fortunately, there is a way to make her focus on something else: the magic wand will help her to get through this session! Poor Cherry, so much is happening to her at once, her tiny brain can't even cope with all this input. She will learn!!

Duration: 8:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

Download Cherry - drooly cow

Little Lanta - captured gymnast

Little Lanta is a cute young gymnast and contortionist. She is super flexible and she has to practice her skills every day. But when she was stretching and bending, our eyes were fixed on her wonderful round udders poking out of her gymast outfit. Lanta is hot! We decided to capture her and add her to the herd, because we don't have a gymnast HuCow yet! Imagine the possibilities! We can milk her in any position we can think of! And we did exactly that, bending her over a milking frame and using the goat milker to pump her cute udders. Then we put her into a split position to milk her even more! Little Lanta didn't even know what happened to her, she was shocked. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life If you have any other suggestions for creative milking positions with our gymnast HuCow, comment below!

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7919kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - captured gymnast