Notices

Page 102 of 215 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2144

Thread: Big collection of videos BDSM

1. Ziva's First Time part 3

Ziva's First Time part 3

Ziva's First Time part 3

I dress her up in a one-piece fishnet outfit with heels...Fragile little Ziva Fey stands there bound, wondering what will become of her...and it's already began...her objectification is in the works...it's all I've been thinking about...How to enjoy the bound whore? Of course, there's fucking, but that's all too enjoyable for them....No, I'll strip her down, make sure she knows who's boss, and treat her with vengeful contempt...all of her pleasure, I will now control.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 205.2 MB

Download Ziva's First Time part 3

2. Punishments and Rewards part 3

Punishments and Rewards part 3

Punishments and Rewards part 3

Serena looks delicious in a pink and black, fishnet outfit...her perfectly shaped breasts look amazing, as I drill her hands over her head, into the wall behind her...She waits, ball-gagged, pussy getting moist, as I stare at her bound body...For her second shoot, I decide to ramp up the intensity of the bondage and the punishments...She never waivers as she endures the flogger, expressing the impact of the leather and then the pleasure from the vibrator...Mixing pleasure with the pain is a good path for conditioning anyone to endure more discomfort and enjoy it, most expecially when they are allready inclined to enjoy it...I put her ripe, young body and mind through four scenes of helplesss bondage with punishments and rewards, as Serena continues to please us.

Duration: 8:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps

File size: 229.7 MB

Download Punishments and Rewards part 3

3. She's Mine Again part 3

She's Mine Again part 3

She's Mine Again part 3

Khloe's return takes her a bit deeper down the BDSM rabbit hole as the bondage gets tougher and the treatments, more intense...Her delicious body is stretched to it's limits as I crank her up onto her toes and strip her...I then rig one leg up, and give her a taste of the vibrator...Her pussy is helpless to my invasions as she lays on her tummy, with her arms pulled up high behind her...Then roped spread on the floor, I clamp and torment her pussy...In the final scene, Khloe is mummified...she rolls around as I whip her and the vibrator works her the entire time through multiple orgasms.

Duration: 9:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3381kbps

File size: 255.8 MB

Download She's Mine Again part 3

4. Been Caught Stealing part 3

Been Caught Stealing part 3

Been Caught Stealing part 3

To my ultimate surprise, I catch Jade as she's snooping around my house...Was she looking for loot? I'll never really know...But it gave me the perfect opportunity to have my way with the sexy little burglar...and maybe Jade was looking to get into trouble...either way, I'm not complaining.

Duration: 11:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3348kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Been Caught Stealing part 3

5. Roped and Groped part 3

Roped and Groped part 3

Roped and Groped part 3

Kyra is back, ready to be roped up and groped up, and with Kyra, there is lots to grope...her breasts seem to expand everytime we see her, and I focus many of my efforts on them...After having them smashed in our breast rig, she is bent over and flogged well on her ample ass...In the final scene, Kyra is cuffed to the platform, with her legs spread, and I use a fucking machine to pound her helpless pussy...the magic wand only finishes her off.

Duration: 10:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

Download Roped and Groped part 3

6. Delicious Struggles part 3

Delicious Struggles part 3

Delicious Struggles part 3

Kenzie is new to adult modeling and this is her first bondage shoot...and Kenzie is perfectly delicious...her entire body is stunning, but most especially, her waist, hips, ass and thighs...This new generation of adult models are often very excited to be bound and dominated and Kenzie is no exception...She wants to feel and express the helpless emotions of bound submission, like she's been dying to get it out...Thanks much to all of our members as we end another year of updates...and all my best for your own new year.

Duration: 12:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3348kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Delicious Struggles part 3

7. Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

We have been very fortunate as of late...every model we shoot lately is young, hot and excited to give BDSM a sincere try with a sincere pervert...The next in line is Katie Kush...She puts on a very sexy lingerie outfit with garters and stockings, and we tell her to wait in the dungeon until I'm ready...I tie her up on camera and you can see Katie as she begins to feel the helplessness of the ropes...This woman has a fantastic personality and a big smile, but it's nice to see her looking a bit worried as I begin to have my fun...This is a very sincere shoot...Katie is not role playing and neither am I...What you get is a very brave and beautiful woman, facing down an aged sadist, and she manages to hold herself together very well, until she begins cumming, and then the little slut is all mine.

Duration: 13:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download Sincere BDSM with Katie part 3

8. The Bikini Shoot Goes Awry part 3

The Bikini Shoot Goes Awry part 3

The Bikini Shoot Goes Awry part 3

Jade plays the part of a bikini model who scored herself a catalog shoot...or that's what she thought it was...I fast talk her into trying out a bondage piece, and before you know it, Jade is starring in her first BDSM shoot...Jade is one of our favorites as of late...her beauty and her expressions never fail to arouse...I hope you enjoy this little damsel drama

Duration: 10:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3670kbps

File size: 292.5 MB

Download The Bikini Shoot Goes Awry part 3

9. Controlling Kylie part 3

Controlling Kylie part 3

Controlling Kylie part 3

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge

Duration: 9:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 100.7 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 3

10. Bent and Split part 3

Bent and Split part 3

Bent and Split part 3

Gina is a repeat performer...we first met her back in January, and were very impressed with her natural good looks and her ability to endure and enjoy BDSM...she may seem a fragile little woman, but Gina will surprise you...As we've come to expect, Simon starts out ridigly dominating his slaves, and keeps the preasure on throughout....He uses bondage to bend and split little Gina, giving him more control and more access...by the end, Gina literally looks like she has been run through a wringer.

Duration: 13:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Bent and Split part 3