Notices

Page 103 of 215 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2144

Thread: Big collection of videos BDSM

1. A Proud Painslut part 3

A Proud Painslut part 3

A Proud Painslut part 3

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1268kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download A Proud Painslut part 3

2. Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

Priya is a very sexy, small woman with huge breasts and exotic looks...I tell her that today is a test...a challenge to see how well she can please me...and she asks what it is that i want her to do...and I tell her...submit, endure and obey...As I tie her up and begin to have my way with her, it seems that Priya is taking the challenge seriously...For a newbie, I put Priya into some seriously restrictive bondage...A neck bending hogtie, a vertical stretch with breast binding, onto her hands and knees to be dildo fucked and spread eagle to be whipped and pleasured...Priya does please me as she expresses the punishments and cums like a hungry slut

Duration: 13:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 144.7 MB

Download Submit, Endure, Obey part 3

3. Two Intense Ladies part 3

Two Intense Ladies part 3

Two Intense Ladies part 3

No newbies this week...we have two experienced.and beautiful veterans of BDSM in Sadie Dawson and Kymberly Jane...Both shoots were cut short due to technical difficulties, but together, they make one hell of an update...I give Sadie no breaks as I rig her...All three scenes create stress on her body...she is flogged, whipped and made to cum under extreme conditions....Then it's the legerndary Kymberly Jane...In our eyes, she is the modern Betty Page, but a lot tougher. Kym is locked into wooden stocks, on her knees, with her head pulled back, creating a wicked arch for her huge tits, which make a great target for my heavy floggers...then I add the vibrator and single tail Kym's helpless body until she cums twice...Serious BDSM with some seriously intense ladies

Duration: 6:27
    Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 820kbps

File size: 47.7 MB

Download Two Intense Ladies part 3

4. Pushing Mollie part 3

Pushing Mollie part 3

Pushing Mollie part 3

We all adored Mollie after her first shoot...such a pristine seeming young woman, she turned out to be quite kinky and submissive...When she showed back up in LA, I couldnt resist booking her again...Simon gets the chance to have his dominant way with Mollie and he plans a tough and sincere day of BDSM for her...Simon has never been a believer in easy submission, as he would rather push the submissive's boundaries to see how they handle a bit of friction...So he makes that his task of the day...He watches over every detail of Mollie's interactions to keep her in place, and only offers her orgasms when she has earned them.

Duration: 14:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps

File size: 152.5 MB

Download Pushing Mollie part 3

5. Proving Her Worth part 3

Proving Her Worth part 3

Proving Her Worth part 3

Roxy was a last minute replacement for a same day cancellation and you just never know how that's going to turn out...It's not just any adult model who can finish a serious BDSM shoot, and knowing nothing about Roxy, the chances were anyone's guess...She was fidgety and smiled a lot, and as I began to dominate her, she seemed unafraid...After putting her through my paces, I can tell you, Roxy is a great submissive model for BDSM shoots...She not only endured, she enjoyed...her pussy was moist from the first second of the interaction, and she welcomed each new experience as a challenge and experiment...I rack her thin body until she is totally helpless and I whip and flog her, and she never gives in and never uses a safe word...In the end, I waited too long to spread her legs and expose her tiny pussy...but in the last scene, after making her prove her worth, I pleasure her pussy till she is shaking and drooling, and it is worth the wait, but something I wish I had a couple more scenes to really focus on...We will try to get her back for more

Duration: 9:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1273kbps

File size: 97.5 MB

Download Proving Her Worth part 3

6. Getting What She Asked For part 3

Getting What She Asked For part 3

Getting What She Asked For part 3

Savannah is a young and beautiful woman, but not so young that she hasnt had plenty of time to baste in her own unfulfilled desires...She always knew she was sexually submissive, but she also had the feeling that she might really enjoy BDSM, and like so many women with such desires, she never found a partner with the skills or inclination...But on this day, she does...Some Dominants like first timers better than others and Simon sees it as an opportunity to be the first to shape a woman's submissive experience with BDSM...He has her stripped, spanked, manhandled and on her knees, fucking his boot, quickly...Orgasms come quick for Savannah, and as the shoot progresses, Simon demands more and more from her overloaded pussy, and she learns what it's like to cum when someone else decides that she's not ready to finish.

Duration: 11:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download Getting What She Asked For part 3

7. Submissive Goddess part 3

Submissive Goddess part 3

Submissive Goddess part 3

Belle is back and this time Simon gets the chance to tie, tease and torment this scrumptious woman...In the first scene, her hands are pulled over head and she waits anxiously for his entrance...When he enters to take control, he exposes her private parts behind the lingerie...he clamps her nipples and tenderizes her body with floggers...Belle is then made to remain in a crawlling position with shackles and stocks. Locked into place, he clamps her tits and begins her pleasure with a vibrator placed from behind...Belle is made to rub the vibrator on her pussy until she cums...Then stretched on her tummy, Simon introduces her to fire play on her ass, thighs and back...In the final scene, her tits are tied tightly and she is laid back and spread on our wooden alter...Simon works her sensitive pussy and Belle is made to cum again

Duration: 16:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 174.8 MB

Download Submissive Goddess part 3

8. Training L.A. part 3

Training L.A. part 3

Training L.A. part 3

We arent exactly sure how she picked her name, but L.A.'s body is thin and shapely like a tiny feminine flesh morsel waiting to be devoured...I do my best to make her feel devoured...From a strict hogtie to the body bending rigs I create for her, L.A. is submissive and docile throughout...She absorbs pain well without any complaints and I cane and whip her back which really brings out her deepest emotional cues, and makes her pussy very wet. She announces all her orgasms but, one, and I was pleased with his newbie's natural inclinations to sexual submission.

Duration: 18:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 197.1 MB

Download Training L.A. part 3

9. What She Came For part 3

What She Came For part 3

What She Came For part 3

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more.

Duration: 17:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

Download What She Came For part 3

10. High Intensity BDSM part 3

High Intensity BDSM part 3

High Intensity BDSM part 3

It's been too long since we've seen Alyssa Branch at DungeonCorp...I mostly remembered her exorcism-like struggling during the Tied for Tickling scene we shot last year...She looks as beautiful as ever...Alyssa is definitely a rare specimen...not only with her natural good looks, but she is also very sincere with her sexuality...and willing to endure a lot for her submission...I put her through many firsts today...extreme bondage and restraint for starters...tight clamps on her nipples and pussy, eletrical play, and sincere impact on her ass and back...orgasms help her through each scene, but after 50 minutes of footage, Alyssa is totally exhausted...we call it a day after just 3 scenes, but I think you'll agree, the intensity is high.

Duration: 13:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1454kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 142.2 MB

Download High Intensity BDSM part 3