Notices

Page 202 of 215 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2144

Thread: Big collection of videos BDSM

1. Rendered

Rendered

Rendered

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm.
    Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented.
    Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor.
    'Do you like to suffer for me?' He asks.
    She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.
    The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it's not going to come easy.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 49:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Rendered

2. Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
    A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
    Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
    Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

Duration: 46:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Channeling the Marquis de Sade

3. Surrealism

Surrealism

Surrealism

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread ' the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her ecstasy.

Duration: 31:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Surrealism

4. Pain It Forward: Gasp

Pain It Forward: Gasp

Pain It Forward: Gasp

Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there's just something about London she can't seem to overcome. Stephie's real problem is that she's decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
    Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. 'Something awful!' OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn't think so. She struggles to get free. It's no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to.
    Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She's strapped to a vibrating and she cums till she's gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don't worry though. She'll be back. She's not finished with OT.

Duration: 53:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Pain It Forward: Gasp

5. Sibling Rivalry

Sibling Rivalry

Sibling Rivalry

Growing up, my twin and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
    A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
    Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in . It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!

Duration: 55:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sibling Rivalry

6. How To Train Your Long Pig

How To Train Your Long Pig

How To Train Your Long Pig

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
    "I don't train , I train long pigs!"
    "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
    My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
    Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
    With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig

7. Tardy Tart

Tardy Tart

Tardy Tart

'Curiosity the cat!' Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT's studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn't. Why? Beacause she's too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
    Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn't like that. He's the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
    Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he's satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!

Duration: 58:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Tardy Tart

8. Strappadoed

Strappadoed

Strappadoed

Rope is just about as Infernal as a Restraint can be. It holds Jacey Jinx just where we want her. Caught between the floor and the ring above she can't go anywhere. So OT takes the opportunity to cop a feel. It's his prerogative after all. Jacey's got a young fit little body with a booty you could set a on.
    Once Jacey is in the right attire to provide him a inspiration OT sets to work building the object of her torment. The pipes look like nothing to Jacey as they are being assembled, but OT knows what he's doing. She'll have to be bent and flexed and suffer before OT is done with her. With the sanitary napkin in her mouth and the heavy tape holding it in the fear mounts with every moment.

Duration: 38:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Strappadoed

9. Taboo Torment

Taboo Torment

Taboo Torment

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
    Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
    Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 48:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Taboo Torment

10. The Pool of Tears

The Pool of Tears

The Pool of Tears

Kitty Dorian has been stored overnight. Her muscles are sore and tired. The hard manacles and collar have made it difficult to get comfortable. OT drags her out of bed by her hair. He makes her get dressed while still cuffed and chained. She struggles to get the clothes on.
    The bondage OT uses is unconventional. He secures her arms to her neck with rubber tubing. Then he goes to work her. He adds more tubing to her predicament. The hard, but flexible material is perfect for subduing her. It easy to make it tight without injuring her.
    The cane makes her scream, but one or two slaps across the face and Kitty cries uncontrollably. Now every strike of the cane and whip brings more tears. Kitty does her best to control her sobbing, but the floodgates have opened. She's never looked so beautiful.

Duration: 45:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The Pool of Tears