Notices

Page 578 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 7847852856857657757857958058862867810781578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 16035

Thread: ~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

1. Tracy (2018)

Tracy (2018)

Tracy (2018)

Year: 2018
    Genre: BDSM, Pussy-Torment, Ropes, Chains, Chili, Candles, Whipping, Torture, Pain
    Description: It was Tracy's time to march above the harsh ropes, the metal chains, the candles and the chili chains. The stuffs between her legs cut deep into her pussy while she was walking on tip-toes and her ankles tied to a spreading bar. Besides the pain, she was having serious balancing problems lol. When she had to walk above the candles she had an interesting jumping technique to quench the candles. Finally Tracy failed to finish walking above the chili chains because she was such a whining bitch and because Suzy was not capable to control her. I have never seen such a scarred domina like Suzy rofl. Have fun!
    Models: Tracy, Suzy

Size: 1.74 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 29 min 56 s
    Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

2. Holly (2018)

Holly (2018)

Holly (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Clamps, Torture, Pain
    Description: When I saw that big red remote controlled car in the mall I could not stand not to buy it. We have already used a similar car years ago to pull down the clamps attached to my tits and pussy and I wanted to make a remake of this session (smiley) The difference is the car, the girls and besides the cloths clamps we also used some hair clamps. It is priceless to see that how Holly got completely freaked out when the red monster pulled her hanging meaty inner labias while her domina, Nazryana had a lot of fun and evil laughs.
    Models: Holly, Nazryana

Size: 1.65 GiB
    Duration: 28 min 20 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

3. Nazryana, QS (2018)

Nazryana, QS (2018)

Nazryana, QS (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Lesbian, Lezdom, Caning, Paddling, Welts, Orgasm, Vibrator, Torture, Pain
    Description: Queensn@ke vandalize some woodenware on Nazryana's body.
    Models: Nazryana, QS

Size: 2.65 GiB
    Duration: 45 min 30 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

4. The Nutcrackers (2017)

The Nutcrackers (2017)

The Nutcrackers (2017)

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, cbt, ballbusting, kicking, femdom
    Description: An older, previously unreleased cbt movie about kicking some balls
    Models: Nazryana, Queensn@ke

Size: 787 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280
    Duration: 25 min 22 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

5. Spike Girls

Spike Girls

Spike Girls

Genre: BDSM, high heels, thumbtacks, trampling, cbt, ballbusting, kicking, femdom
    Description: I was always curious how guys could endure all those sick tortures that me and my girls went through
    Models: Nazryana, Queensn@ke

Size: 1.19 GiB
    Duration: 35 min 18 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

6. Holly, QS (2018)

Holly, QS (2018)

Holly, QS (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Insertion, Cunt-Stuffing, W-Brush, Cleaning, Torture, Pain
    Description: Holly's tight pussy needed some cleaning so I collected all of the cleaning brushes from my household to do the job.
    Models: Holly, QS

Size: 1.75 GiB
    Duration: 30 min 26 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

7. BDSMmania How Could He Do this To Me

BDSMmania How Could He Do this To Me

BDSMmania How Could He Do this To Me

Genevieve is still trying to come to grips with what happened to her. She's speaking with a trauma counselor, relaying the events of that horrible afternoon, replaying every second of it over and over in her mind. A strange man had broken into her home and left her bound and gagged, unable to cry for help thanks to the huge red ball stuffed in mouth. As she thrashed about in her bonds, she spewed a steady stream of garbled cries for help, each gurgling word causing drool to pour down her chin and drip all over her body. Each time she thought her situation could not get any worse, the man returned to make her plight even more unbearable. First, he placed her in a strict hogtie, leaving the helpless beauty to tug and pull against the ropes, arching her body as she strained for freedom. Next, she found herself in a tight ball tie, the ball gag replaced with a huge four inch foam ball, stuffed into her mouth until her cheeks were bulging, and taped in tight with clear tape so her assailant could enjoy the look of her pretty, silent, fearful face. Finally, he wound her body with what seemed to be an endless supply of tape, further securing her in the compact little ball. As if that were not bad enough, he wrapped her head again and again until only her eyes and nose were free, ensuring no one would hear her beg for release! Left alone, a tight little parcel, she could only wait for release from the police. IF they ever came!

Runtime : 22 min 28 s
    File Size : 986 MB
    File type: mp4
    Video : , 6 004 kb/s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
    Language: English
    Year. Release: 2018

BDSMmania_How_Could_He_Do_this_To_Me.part1.rar
    BDSMmania_How_Could_He_Do_this_To_Me.part2.rar

8. Tanita, QS (2017)

Tanita, QS (2017)

Tanita, QS (2017)

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Suspension, Whipping, Torture, Pain
    Description: I have recently got this new dragon tail whip, it is so beautiful and so vicious. Tanita tried it on me while I was suspended by my feet and by my wrists. The pain was so intense that after a while I have just lost my sense of time and space, I didn't even know where I am, I felt like I was being in on other dimension where the pain has just faded.
    Models: Tanita, QS

Size: 1.51 GiB
    Duration: 26 min 14 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>
    Download from RG>

9. BDSMmania Never a Borrower Be - Jeanette & Genevieve

BDSMmania Never a Borrower Be - Jeanette & Genevieve

BDSMmania Never a Borrower Be - Jeanette & Genevieve

Jeanette has never learned the value of a dollar, so when she comes to her real life mom, Genevieve, asking to borrow some money so she can go to a week long music festival, her mother decides it's time she learned a lesson about financial risk. Genevieve refuses to give her the cash, but she does offer her a deal: The two girls will play a game of dice. If Jeanette wins, she gets the cash. If Genevieve wins, Jeanette gets tied up as a lesson that when you have you money, you can;t go anywhere! Jeanette's luck isn't with her, and soon she's tightly bound by her mother. Tired of the lesson, she asks to be released, but Genevieve has one more surprise in store! She straps a ball gag into Jeanette's mouth, and leaves the girl mewling and thrashing as she takes the concert tickets and leaves to head to the festival herself! She's confident Jeanette can release herself in a day or two! In the meantime, the only music Jeanette is going to hear is the melody of her moaning into her gag and grunting as she struggles to get loose!

Runtime : 15 min 36 s
    File Size : 684 MB
    File type: mp4
    Video : , 5 993 kb/s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
    Language: English
    Year. Release: 2018

BDSMmania_Never_a_Borrower_Be_-_Jeanette_&_Genevieve.part1.rar
    BDSMmania_Never_a_Borrower_Be_-_Jeanette_&_Genevieve.part2.rar

10. Blow gun nazryana (2018)

Blow gun nazryana (2018)

BLOW GUN NAZRYANA (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
    Description: Queensn@ke's revenge on Nazryana for that last blowgun session.
    Models: NAZRYANA

Size: 2.03 GiB
    Duration: 34 min 55 s

Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB
    Download from FB

Download from RG>
    Download from RG>