Notices

Page 1801 of 1816 FirstFirst ... 8011301170117511791179918001801180218031811 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,010 of 18151

Thread: ~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humilia tion~

1. Femdom Lady Stefanie - Gyros Girls - Platzangst - German

Femdom Lady Stefanie - Gyros Girls - Platzangst - German

Femdom Lady Stefanie - Gyros Girls - Platzangst - German

Genre: Femdom

Format: mp4
    Size: 638.63 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:08:54

DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lady Stefanie - Gyros Girls - Platzangst - GERMAN.mp4
    DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Femdom_Lady Stefanie - Gyros Girls - Platzangst - GERMAN.mp4

2. Femdom Lady Stefanie - What Happens In Berlin - Offentlicher Kitzel-Lach-Fla...

Femdom Lady Stefanie - What Happens In Berlin - Offentlicher Kitzel-Lach-Fla...

Femdom Lady Stefanie - What Happens In Berlin - Offentlicher Kitzel-Lach-Flash - German

Size: 760.06 MB
    Duration: 00:10:32

Femdom_Lady Stefanie - What Happens In Berlin - Offentlicher Kitzel-Lach-Flash - GERMAN.mp4

Femdom_Lady Stefanie - What Happens In Berlin - Offentlicher Kitzel-Lach-Flash - GERMAN.mp4

3. Femdom Scissor Bowl 2024 (x5 Kos) Sexy Scissor Session Through The Entire Game

Femdom Scissor Bowl 2024 (x5 Kos) Sexy Scissor Session Through The Entire Game

Femdom Scissor Bowl 2024 (x5 Kos) Sexy Scissor Session Through The Entire Game

Description: This Super Bowl turned out to be my longest scissor session yet. It was over a 4 hour marathon and my slave�s worse nightmare. Of course, it was also my second year in a row predicting the winning team. My stamina was unmatched that day. My body has never looked as strong in my sexy little cheerleader outfit. The excitement from the back and forth of the game and the musical performances kept the adrenaline high. My slave made the grave mistake of not only choosing to support the opposing team but being unusually vocal and misbehaved. I had to make sure to discipline him hard to learn to never ever disrespect his Goddess by going against me again. My toy�s poor little loser neck suffered immensely. One of my personal favorites was when I showed him my Tomahawk Chop. I ended up sending him to dreamland FIVE times: three times in a reverse, once in a side reverse, and once in my snug figure 4. Between my tightest scissors yet, shoving my sweaty socks in his mouth, and shaking my beautiful buns on his face, this marathon was peak Goddess dominance.

Category: SCISSORHOLD, HEADSCISSORS, FACESITTING

Size: 3.04 GB
    Duration: 00:44:05

Femdom_Scissor Bowl 2024 (X5 KOs) Sexy Scissor Session Through The ENTIRE Game.mp4

Femdom_Scissor Bowl 2024 (X5 KOs) Sexy Scissor Session Through The ENTIRE Game.mp4

4. Femdom Cruel Reell - Studentenfutter

Femdom Cruel Reell - Studentenfutter

Femdom Cruel Reell - Studentenfutter

Size: 888.74 MB
    Duration: 00:11:35

Femdom_Cruel Reell - Studentenfutter.mp4

Femdom_Cruel Reell - Studentenfutter.mp4

5. Femdom Scissorvixens - Sarah Diavola - Sarah's Presure Cooker

Femdom Scissorvixens - Sarah Diavola - Sarah's Presure Cooker

Femdom Scissorvixens - Sarah Diavola - Sarah's Presure Cooker

Description: In Sarah DiAvola's debut ScissorVixen video her boyfriend is furious when he finds out that she decided to trash his beloved pressure cooker. So when he keeps crying about it Sarah gives him something to really cry about by wrapping her powerful and athletic dancer thighs around his neck and says..."You wanna' pressure cooker babe...? How's this for a PRESSURE cooker!'.
    Like many real-life dominatrix's Sarah is every bit as lethal with her tongue as she is with her body and you'll love the way she destroys him with both at the same time! In one incredibly SEXY scene (and one of the members areas video clips) she has her poor boyfriend locked into a front-facing figure-4 around the neck with his face pressured right up against her crotch and says..."Oh baby...I love when you cuddle my pussy but I'm going to teach you to lick it right by controlling your tongue with my thighs!". She does this all the while violently pulsating her inner thigh muscles (adductors) which causes his face to press up against her crotch even tighter!

Size: 570.38 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:34:23

Femdom_ScissorVixens - Sarah DiAvola - Sarah's Presure Cooker.mp4

Femdom_ScissorVixens - Sarah DiAvola - Sarah's Presure Cooker.mp4

6. Femdom Cruel Reell - Time Is Money

Femdom Cruel Reell - Time Is Money

Femdom Cruel Reell - Time Is Money

Genre: femdom, fetish, high.heels,humiliation, boots, ballbusting, foot.domination, stocking.foot.worship

Size: 567.28 MB
    Duration: 00:16:54

Femdom_Cruel Reell - Time Is Money.mp4

Femdom_Cruel Reell - Time Is Money.mp4

7. Femdom Mistress Nyx Micro Cock Ashtray

Femdom Mistress Nyx Micro Cock Ashtray

Femdom Mistress Nyx Micro Cock Ashtray

Description: That useless cock is only for the ash of my cigarette, it can't do anything else, so small that you can hardly see it! He will feel the heat of my cigarette up close...

Tags: femdom,cbt,smoking,lang.arabic,cigarette.torture,b urning

Size: 458.5 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48

Femdom_Mistress Nyx MICRO COCK ASHTRAY.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Nyx MICRO COCK ASHTRAY.mp4

8. Femdom Real Man Vs Miesha's Ass

Femdom Real Man Vs Miesha's Ass

Femdom Real Man Vs Miesha's Ass

Description: Ms. Miesha discovers Her slave is secretly working out- he thinks he will become stronger and become a "real man" and no longer be a slave for Her! When Ms. Miesha discovers this She just LAUGHS IN HIS FACE. She explains to him that he will ALWAYS be nothing but a SLAVE- and She will prove it!
    Ms. Miesha challenges Her slave to a contest of his strength- vs. Her ASS! She takes him inside and positions him on his bed. Then She makes him hold Her ass up above his head!
    Is he able to hold Her up and prove he really is a "real man"? Or does Her perfect, round ass come crashing down right on his FACE over and over- PROVING that he is nothing but a SLAVE to Her ass??

Tags: femdom,humiliation,ass.worship,facesitting,cuckold ing,ass.smothering,face.sitting

Size: 147 MB
    Resolution:1440x1080
    Duration: 00:06:12

Femdom_Real Man vs Miesha's Ass.mp4

Femdom_Real Man vs Miesha's Ass.mp4

9. Femdom Ander Page- Dark Side Scene2 (the Scene Which Started Me On Femdom )

Femdom Ander Page- Dark Side Scene2 (the Scene Which Started Me On Femdom )

Femdom Ander Page- Dark Side Scene2 (the Scene Which Started Me On Femdom )

Description: I couldnt find any even on adultemire all i can say this was the scene that my femdom urges were awake.

Size: 349.14 MB
    Resolution:720x540
    Duration: 00:17:46

Femdom_Ander Page- Dark Side Scene2 (The Scene which started me on femdom ).mp4

Femdom_Ander Page- Dark Side Scene2 (The Scene which started me on femdom ).mp4

10. Femdom Miss Vivienne L'amour - Tormenting The Piggy

Femdom Miss Vivienne L'amour - Tormenting The Piggy

Femdom Miss Vivienne L'amour - Tormenting The Piggy

Description: Face Sitting, Blow Jobs, Cock Tease, Muscular Thighs, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial

The Goddess shows off her impressive ass and thighs in this most excellent kinky film. She torments her slave by practicing her squats and thrusts over his poor masked piggy face, clamping his face between her formidable thighs, and sucking his cock but of course not allowing him release

Size: 1.83 GB
    Duration: 00:13:10

Femdom_Miss Vivienne l'Amour - Tormenting The Piggy.mp4

Femdom_Miss Vivienne l'Amour - Tormenting The Piggy.mp4