Notices

Page 12 of 163 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Male / Female Spanking

Kisa Corvin, Lily Starr - Girlfriend busted for irresponsibility and lying! FF DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE

While Lily was still asleep, her girlfriend Kisa had learned that their electricity was about to be turned off, so she paid the bill on her credit card but was furious because Lily had told her she had already paid it! So when Lily gets up she confronts her about the lying and the unpaid bill. Kisa has a couple of their toys, usually used for sensual spanking play, waiting on the counter. Lily says she meant to pay the bill but just forgot, and tries to downplay the situation, but Kisa is set on teaching her a lesson with a punishment spanking. She grabs a kitchen chair and pulls Lily over her lap, spanking first with her hand and then with a heavy heart shaped oak paddle. Then she makes Lily bend her very red bottom over the kitchen counter for a hard strapping with the heavy leather bad girl strap!

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 207 MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:10:47
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Kyle Johnson, Ashley Graham - Pick your poison series: The warm up

Ashlee Graham has requested a "Pick Your Poison" spanking, where she gets to try a variety of implements and toys that interest her at the level she wants, upping or lowering it as the spanking goes. However, after picking out the implements, Ashlee requests a firm sound warm up handspanking to condition her skin for the sound spanking it has coming from the large straps and paddles she has chosen. Kyle takes her across his lap and starts at a 5, which the little minx quickly ups to a 6 and yelps as she enjoys it. Her pants and panties are quickly taken down and her gasps are audible as his hand tans her sexy little bare butt to a BRIGHT RED! She is out of breath and dripping as he makes her lean on the back of the couch with her bare bottom high in the air, ready for the thrashing she has chosen for herself.

Filesize: 460 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Kyle Johnson, Ashley Graham - RDS: ASHLEE GRAHAMS SMOKING HABIT

Kyle sits down with the notoriously bratty Ashlee Graham, who has heard through the spanko professional grapevine of Kyle's sessions. She inquires about trying one out on her bad smoking habit which has gotten BETTER but is still at a level more than she would like to be smoking. Kyle firmly reminds her of the health risks associated with smoking before pulling her over his stern knee and giving the naughty gal a SPANKING SHE WILL NEVER FORGET! He uses his hand on her pants, panties and bare bottom til she is yelping and pleading to deaf ears. It is OBVIOUSLY one of the first REAL spankings this spoiled brat has ever been given! A lesson well learned for poor, sore Ashlee Graham!

Filesize: 460 MB
    Duration: 00:10:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Kyle Johnson,Johanna Sullivan - The bared intruder

In "The Bared Intruder", a girl pulls up to the private property of a random man who has never seen her before. She is trying to break open the latch and sneaking around the front when he gets home early and catches her red handed. She makes an excuse and he says he is going to call the police unless she consents to a bare bottom BUTT WHIPPING right there in her car in the front of the house. She agrees, and he opens the drivers side door and puts the snoopy girl over his knee and proceeds to SPANK HER SOUNDLY over her shorts, panties and bare bottom, leaving her yelping, and kicking before her lets her up and tells her to stay off his property! It was most certainly the wrong place, wrong time. But WAS it an accidental property choice?

Filesize: 249 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:24

Download and Enjoy

Kyle Johnson,Riley Starr - Double Discipline Riley

Kyle comes in, after soundly spanking Debbie for her part in the shenanigans that cost Kyle a lot of work opportunities and a vacation he needed, and tells Riley off quickly before putting her over his knee for a sound dose of his hand on her cute little pants before pulling them down and turning her bare little bottom a BRIGHT RED as she pleads and kicks, knowing she earned every lick she is receiving from her stern and disappointed mentor. He then stands her in the corner to think about the very rude and naughty thing that earned her the flaming butt shes been left with.

Filesize: 275 MB
    Duration: 00:06:27

Download and Enjoy

Lisa Langley - Attitude Adjustment - DH / Caned for bullying another student: Lisa Langley pays with a striped butt

Skin-tight, thin spandex shorts are no protection when a girl is about to be caned! Lisa Langley's protests of innocence soon turn to wails of contrition as John Friday applies a whippy cane across her curvy bottom in Attitude Adjustment. "The cane has such a different sting to anything else, a fiery stripe burning my butt," she says.

Filesize: 155 MB
    Duration: 00:05:13

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Fisher - Cornhuskers Cheerleader

Now for the back story and the HOW I found Mandy in the first place. My ex girlfriend Raven was a cheerleader for the Arizona St Wildcats. She enrolled in a fantasy prep camp for inspiring NFL cheerleaders. This is where she met Mandy ( Nebraska Cornhuskers) and they became friends.
    Mandy came out to visit Raven ( I was with Scarlet at this time and she was the one who shot this footage) Raven showed Mandy the spanking films she made and Mandy said she wanted to try. Also saying upfront she couldn't take what Raven took.

Raven called me up , but got Scarlet on the phone. I was working on a TV show at that time called 'The OC'. Scarlet likes girls too and had a thing for Raven. Even so far as to trying to protect her from getting a harder spanking from me.yep, we all played together before.
    Scarlet arranged to meet Mandy at Raven's place, pretending she needed to see Mandy in person. I guess Scarlet came on pretty strongly to Mandy when she was there. This was enough to trigger a phone call to me from Raven saying 'WTF?"

It was two days later that Raven called me and I was a little pissed that Scarlet was jeopardizing shoots, because she couldn't 'keep it in her pants'.
    i called Scarlet from the set saying " I will be home by 9:00 p.m., be waiting with everything off, over the bed". She said " What did I do?" I just said "You had better be waiting as I said". I hanged up as she was still speaking.

Filesize: 139 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:13:08

Download and Enjoy

Nicole - The First Spinner,Never Seen Rescued Butt-Cam Footage

Nicole was another girl I met on a film set. She at 4'10" was the perfect representation of petite perfection. I referred to her as a spinner on set , after hearing a joke about the term 'spinner'. I was talking to her and a grip came by saying ' Are you going to ask her to be a spanking model'? as he walked by laughing. That actually peaked her interest and was even responsible for expediting her spanking. She asked questions about it and even wanted to know if there was pay. When she asked if I was the spanker that sealed the deal. My friend I hired ( as in the case with the Annabelle Lee footage) shot non gain-friendly footage. I took the footage into a pro-app and rescued the footage! So here is butt-cam footage that has never been seen until now!

Filesize: 241 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:22:33

Download and Enjoy

Ambriel - Paddled in the Locker Room

Ambriel is given a paddling over her tiny gym shorts in the locker room.

Filesize: 60.6 MB
    Duration: 00:02:49

Download and Enjoy

Kiki - Kiki'S Nude discipline - Belt and paddle- Forgotten pajamas

Kiki argues defiantly has her pants are pulled down to reveal are swollen bruised bottom. Uncle's heavy leather belt cracks down across her around little cheeks as she whimpers and dances in pain. When she stands up defiantly the belt is applied with renewed vigor across her punished flesh as she fights back the tears. He decides to reward her defiance with a big wood paddle. When it's all over she has gathered trembling in his arms for a comforting hug.

Filesize: 439 MB
    Duration: 00:14:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy