Notices

Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Male / Female Spanking

Pulled from Gym for a Paddling

Kiki is dragged from gym class by the Dean for a long and hard paddling over her thin leggings.

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 126 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:05:51
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Punished for partying in Uncles' car

Our bratty niece, Lavender, is lounging around texting when her Uncle comes in and starts to interrogate her about last night when she borrowed his car. He produces an empty bottle of Tequila, two cigarette butts and a pack of smokes, and states that he found them in his car when he went out that morning. Lavender proceeds to spin a web of lies to try and get out of admitting she did anything wrong, but her Uncle isn't buying any of it. He stands her up and bends her over and starts spanking her butt that is covered in only a thin, semi see through pair of leggings. But lavender carries on with her fabricating a story, and soon enough, her Uncle yanks down her leggings and resumes his spanking on her bare ass, which is already starting to get red. He is clearly getting more frustrated with her refusal to admit she has done anything wrong, so after a short while, he angrily clears the bench that she was sitting on and forces her to bend over it with her arms outstretched and her butt sticking out. He resumes his spanking with some very hard swats, making lavender squeal and wiggle with each stinging smack. But she seems determined to stick to her story, and it only serves to earn her a long, hard punishment which soon turns both her cheeks a very deep, bright red.

Filesize: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:28:33

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Alex Reynolds - One last chance lawyer's belt for submissive secretary!

Lawyer Mr. Wolf is staying in LA for a big case he had the next day. His secretary, Alex, comes to his hotel room to deliver the file he needs for the case. Only she brought him the Goldberg file when he needed the Goldstein file! He is furious and fires her on the spot. But poor Alex really doesn't want to lose her job. She begs and pleads and tells him she'll do ANYTHING to not be fired for her mistake. He tells her the only way she can keep her position is to go over his knee for a bare bottom spanking. While the girl is shocked, she simply can't lose her job, so she agrees to his terms. He makes her pull up her skirt and gives her a hard hand spanking over his lap, and then decides she also needs to taste his belt while laying over the bed. After a merciless strapping, Alex is told to keep their agreement discreet and allowed to keep her job at the firm.

Filesize: 196 MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy

Russian Wife - Brought

This is a great spanking firstly. The back-story is even better! I was emailed from a man in Russia about his wife. He didn't tell me of what her behavior problem was, but I guessed it was pretty serious, as he was willing to come to America to have her punished. He told me he had seen my site and the disciplinary spankings I had give over the years.

Now Sasha I could tell was going along with this as a way to satisfy her husband. She was very calm in the beginning as she was interviewed. I had her go to the corner and strip for her spanking. Taking her over my knee, I actually put her husband to work as well, keeping time and even checking the cameras. No free lunch on my set. The spankings go in succession as I send her to the corner after each for her to think about her punishment, that also gives you a great view of the aftermath of each spanking.

She was trying to be tough, but eventually breaks down in tears. There was a scene I left in, wherein her husband steps in to comfort her while she was crying. I wanted to leave the realism of the situation in. You see he loved his wife and that showed. Her willingness to accept the punishment also showed hers.

At the end of the shoot, I apply a cooling gel to her blistered and semi-broken skin. When she disobeyed me at the end, I threatened her with another spanking.

If you listen carefully you can begin to figure things out. She said " It is for something he thinks I did'. When she was freshening up, I asked him ' What did she do?' He whispered as to not let her hear ' I am pretty sure she slept with out driver'. "Pretty sure? You don't know for sure?' I asked him. "Not one hundred percent'. He replied.

I guess we will never know either way. I do know that this spanking allowed them to put both sides to bed. My work here was done.

Filesize: 212 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:18:25

Download and Enjoy

Severe Paddling in the Principal's Office

Faced with the choice of a 5 day suspension or a 10 swat paddling, Ambriel chooses the paddling.

Filesize: 109 MB
    Duration: 00:05:04

Download and Enjoy

Sierra Salem - Mai Ly Amy Aveline Best Tears

This is one of my favorite spankings ( of so many) When I met Mai Ly, she really was modeling for car shows at the time. She really was spoiled by her dad as well, so you can see it was not a stretch to come up with this story line. I decided to go in and re-master and re-edit the full spanking of Amy, in one continuous and highly enjoyable film. From me having her do her reflection time, to the end where she is walked out, this will make your day. This first time spanking, along with this beautiful first-timers punishment was in need of this for too long. Mai hated spankings to the bone, yet she also came back three times!.and that is just another reason to love her!

Filesize: 236 MB
    Duration: 00:21:21

Download and Enjoy

Stevie Rose - HAPPY ENDING FORCED O - SWIPE RIGHT SPANK SLUT

Stevie is in heaven, her round little bottom spanked warm and throbbing. His big hands pull her panties off, spreading her bare over his lap. Slapping at just the right rhythm between her legs as she moans in ecstasy. A barrage of spanks on her bottom, before picking up the hairbrush to give her exactly what a naughty girl needs. To her surprise, he pulls out the vibrator she left on her night stand. Continuing to spank her while the pleasure builds between her legs. The waves of pleasure push her over the edge as she cries out, Best first date everrrrrr

Filesize: 400 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Stevie Rose - STEVIE CRAVES THE CANE - FULL FORCE, FULL NUDE CANING DISCIPLINE

Beautiful Stevie Rose lays nude across the bed, her pretty bottom thrust up over two pillows. The Cane falls rhythmically , crying out as the harsher strokes burn deeply. She craves Discipline with the cane, relishing in the deep relentless burn as she is punished. She rides around in agony, obediently thrusting her bottom up, encouraging him to do his worst.

Filesize: 340 MB
    Duration: 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy

Sydni - Some Unseen Sydni

Sydni was a great girl! She had that fun loving, hard partying Aussie way about her! The back story that most don't know was this. She was on the run from a cult her parents were involved in, in Australia. There were actually private investigators looking for her in LA as we were shooting this. Her parents had hired them and I had to help arrange safe passage for her to San Francisco this very night. I was dating my model Taylor at that time and she had shot her spanking before Sydni's. Taylor was in the shower and she saw Sydni kiss me as she got out ( she was thanking me after I told her I had arranged to get her out of town safely) Taylor thought the worst and to make an already tense situation more so, Taylor started a little cat-fight. We got it all figured out. Sydni got off alright and Taylor got another cool shower later that night, only this time is was accompanied by the long handled bath brush. This footage had been unusable( you will see which ) until now, I actually redid the filters, gain adjustments and sound fixes for a bad camera capture. Enjoy this unseen footage!

Filesize: 196 MB
    Duration: 00:17:40

Download and Enjoy

Arielle Lane - WEEKLY DISCIPLINE PADDLING FOR ARIELLE LANE - YOGA PANTS SWATS

Arielle Lane is one of the prettiest girls I've ever had the pleasure to spank. Tall, athletic, beautiful dark cascading hair and deep soulful eyes you could get lost in. She grudgingly reports for a weekly paddling to keep her in line. Bent over in a skimpy tank top and skin tight gray yoga pants. A big wooden frat paddle cracks across her ripe cheeks, forcing immediate moans of pain. Dozens of crisp swats rain down on her naughty bottom as she fights to hold position. She is ordered to remove her top, the next part of her Discipline will be administered with her pretty bare breasts swinging freely.

Filesize: 282 MB
    Duration: 00:09:25

Download and Enjoy