Notices

Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Male / Female Spanking

Chrissy Marie, Lola Anderson - BRAT TOGETHER, BEAT TOGETHER - CHRISSY AND LOLA SPANKED COUSINS

Lola is next to assume the position in the center of the bed. The razor strop beats down hard and steady as she wiggles her bottom in agony. The girls are instructed to lay side-by-side for a stern beating with Daddy's belt. Their taut little cheeks are swollen and bruised and blistered as they are punished side-by-side. Naughty cousins learn if they are brats together they get beat together!

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 374 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:12:29
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: M/F Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Where's My Dinner?

Katie decides to finish her video game instead of preparing dinner for J. This poor decision results in a painful OTK hand spanking that leaves Katie feeling remorseful.

Video: RAM
    Filesize: 29.9 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:02:47
    Audio: Cooker, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Whooped for Coming Home Late

Ambriel is bent over on the spot and spanked hard with the belt over her jeans and on the bare bottom.

Filesize: 82.7 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:03:51

Download and Enjoy

Ten Amorette - A Company Culture of Spanking

After mouthing off to an important client while on a business trip, Ten gets a spanking when she gets back to her hotel room. She tries to tell her coworker Aria that it can't possibly be that bad if I'm just going to use my hand to spank her, but is quickly informed that it's going to be a lot worse than she was thinking (/hoping). Then she is disappointed to learn that she's also not going to get a pass for otherwise being an excellent employee. What in the world had she gotten herself into and why the hell didn't she bite her tongue when the clients were being difficult?!

I surprise her from the other room - apparently she thought I wasn't in the suite when discussing her fate with Aria - and grab her arm, leading her into a private part of our suite so that Aria doesn't have to watch her being disciplined. I pull down her pants, and I spank her thoroughly. When she puts her hand back to shield her bottom, I warn her not to do that again or I'll have to strap her hand. When she does it again, I stay true to my word: I stand her up, take off my belt, and give her open hand 5 strokes with my belt.

After the hand strapping, it's right back over my knee so she can resume being spanked. Once that's over, I send her over to the window to do a revised version of Corner Time: she's facing the outside world with her pants pulled down, visible to nearby golfers. Once that's done with, I take Ten over my knee for another spanking, this time causing her to start crying before it's over. Once it's over, I take her into my arms, and I provide her with much needed reassurance that her punishment was administered for her own good, and that all is forgiven.

Filesize: 752 MB
    Duration: 00:20:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

A Proper Whoopin' for a Schoolgirl

After her bottom cools off from her handspanking, the Dean removes his belt and finishes wearing her little bottom out.

Filesize: 128 MB
    Duration: 00:05:57

Download and Enjoy

Adele Haze, Amelia Jane Rutherford - Liberated Ladies Jazz Age

Filesize: 891 MB
    Duration: 00:19:32

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Christina Carter, Luci Lovett - Spankings are not Refusable

When Luci leaves a mess, rather than remind her to clean up after herself for the umpteenth time, Christina decides that Luci needs to be spanked. But when Christina tries to spank her, Luci refuses to cooperate and starts calling her names - these are two VERY BIG no nos in our house. Refusing to be spanked is not allowed, and name calling gets you nothing less than a good old fashioned mouth soaping on top of a spanking with the hand and a spanking with implements.

Filesize: 1.21 GB
    Duration: 00:33:45

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Sarah, Sophie , Mr. Nightingale - CAUGHT WITH THE BOYS

Mr Nightingale brings Sophie to see the Head Teacher. She has been caught in the playground doing sexual favours for the boys in exchange for their lunch money. Ms Bright tawses then canes this naughty school girl

Filesize: 363 MB
    Duration: 00:12:13

Download and Enjoy

Alex Punished by Mr. M

Mr. M returns and spanks Alex with his belt on the bare bottom, bent over the bed. She is then left in her room with a VERY red, sore bottom.

Video: RAM
    Filesize: 63.8 MB
    Duration: 00:05:49
    Audio: Cooker, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Belinda Lawson - Marks Out of Ten - C / Belinda Lawson's spectacular bare bottom spanking is a marathon!

Belinda Lawson and Helen Stephens are sent to retired Captain Johnson for discipline in Marks Out of Ten - and he's old school! Belinda is over his knee again for a butt-reddening 250-smack spanking. "I could feel my bottom getting hotter and hotter!" she said. Epic replays show her jiggling booty, with bare-bottomed Helen Stephens waiting her next turn!

Filesize: 312 MB
    Duration: 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy