Notices

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: DeepThroat & Blowjob Lessons

Sky Pierce

Skye has no limit when it comes to cock. She loves sucking it, rolling it around in her mouth, running her tongue all over it and then having it shoved all the way down her throat. She seems to specially love it when she is in a head lock while choking on a cock, right before it creams her smiling face.

MP4 | 1.55 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:25:31

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot , Gagging, Oral

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Sovereign Syre - Mommy's Panties

MP4 | 945 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:14:59

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Holly Hendrix - Spit and Slobber with Holly

Holly Hendrix returns, and this time she's taking on a big cock all by herself. Watch this supercharged blowjob machine go to work on that cock until she's covered in her own drool. With a vibrator in hand, she squirts, gags, and licks her way to a messy finish!

MP4 | 1.91 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:53:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

SlaveBC - Step daughter gets her face and throat fucked hard and earns her reward

This is my first time ever making a video with nothing covering my eyes! Daddy dresses me up in a cute camo outfit and puts me on my knees. He makes me wait in the corner until he's ready to use me. I don't know what he's going to do to me until he tells me to open my mouth and shoves his cock down my throat, it still tastes like my cunt from earlier when he fucked me. I feel really humiliated and degraded when he spits on my face and slaps me and calls me his good little cock sucker. After throat fucking me until my makeup is running down my face, he cums in my mouth and makes me keep it there and show it to him before telling me to swallow it and show him my empty mouth. I feel like such a useful girl when Daddy uses me.

MP4 | 307 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:18:58

Download and Enjoy

Eden Sin - Stoner Kitty Deepthroats

I purr when I'm stoned, it's true. With my favorite ivory rose covered kitty ears in place, I'm ready to be a real naughty sex kitten. The lights are low, colors bounce off the bed spread onto the walls to my freckled face. In goes the herb, out comes the smoke. In goes the cock, out come the strings of saliva. On goes the naughty smile as I go down, deeper into dick domination. I get my slutty little face fucked, taking every inch until my lips meet the balls & finally my lips meet the bong

MP4 | 1.22 GB | 854x480 | 00:31:22

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Jillian Janson - Jillian's Amazing Performance

Jillian Janson makes her naughty return to Swallowed with a truly amazing performance. Watch her flaunt her mastery of deepthroating and ass licking. She gets drenched in her own juices before swallowing man juice straight from the tap!

MP4 | 3.86 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:45:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Vina Sky - Vina's Throat Challenge

Vina Sky loves challenging herself and seeing how much dick she can fit down her throat. The constant practice is what makes her such an amazing cocksucker. Vina takes it so well and gets covered in so much of her own spit that we handed her a vibrator so she could squirt for us!

MP4 | 4.29 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:50:28

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

A Sweet Pretty Little Cock Sucker Named Addison Lee

Addison Lee is a sweet pretty little cock sucker with an amazing set of eyes, I love the way she looks at me. I can see her craving for cock in her eyes, I need to satisfy her cock craving and give her my big cock to suck on. This cutie gets right into it and is slobbing up and down on my fat rod, Addison minds the balls and gives them a nice lick and suck. She finds the perfect rotation using both her hands and mouth at the same time. Addison makes my cock explode all while looking at me with her pretty eyes and a pretty smile on her face.

MP4 | 1.09 GB | 3840x2160 | 00:10:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Emily Mena - Swipe Right For BBC & Black Ass

MP4 | 2.82 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:30:17

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Tiffany Tyler with Alan Stafford "Table Try Out"

Tiffany just got out of massage school and here is her first client. She's so excited she peels the guys underwear off and gets right on his cock. Don't know what school she went to but that's my type of girl. She sucks and strockes his cock to a happy ending!

MP4 | 1.68 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:23:43

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy