Notices

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: DeepThroat & Blowjob Lessons

Veronica Leal - Vibrating Anal Gift

Sexy Latina Veronica Leal is still asleep when Dorian Del Isla enters the bedroom, in his hands a small gift box. He gently kisses her awake and once that leggy sweetheart opens her seductive brown eyes, she kisses him and opens her present. What a wonderful vibrating anal gift! The tattooed sex goddess and blowjob lover can't wait to return the favor by sucking his big hard veiny dick in the early morning. Within seconds, Veronica Leai opens his jeans and takes that hard shaft into her cum-hungry mouth. This Only Blowjob episode is going to blow your mind just like this sexy hot-blooded Latina blows that dick.

He slides her purple lingerie aside and starts licking her delicious pussy while the curvy blonde indulges in giving him the blowjob of his life! See her wonderful natural tits dance while he takes his gift for its very first ride! Dorian Del Isla slides that shiny sex toy deep into her butthole while she keeps sucking his dick over and over again as if there was no tomorrow! DDF Network provides crystal clear closeup shots of our hot Latina blowing that enormous boner.

Finally, he pleases her again in 69 while cramming her mouth with his rod. Veronica Leai can't get enough of his hard-on and keeps licking and sucking his balls, gives him a handjob and finally receives loads of jizz all over her gorgeous face.

MP4 | 531 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:27:12

Genre: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Cumshot , Gagging, Oral

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

VictoriaRoze - B/G Blowjob

MP4 | 163 MB | 1280x720 | 00:05:21

Download and Enjoy

Vina Sky - Vina's Drool Filled Throat Fuck

Few girls are as giddy with excitement as Vina Sky is when she's about to suck on a big fat dick all by herself. She told us multiple times how much she just loves getting throat fucked, so this is a dream come true. You can watch the drool slowly fall out of her mouth as she attempts to swallow that cock whole, and after she's drenched in her own spit she gives a sloppy rim job before taking a load of cum down her throat.

MP4 | 443 MB | 1280x720 | 00:38:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

I let him Choke me while he Fucks my Mouth - Anna Blossom

Anna blows her dude. Then he wraps her neck with some kind of clothing and controls her like that. He face fucks her like that. Then her neck is released, she blows him and makes him cum all over her face and on her hair. Her face is covered in cum.

MP4 | 71.4 MB | 1280x720 | 00:09:19

Download and Enjoy

Mia Malkova - I love when guys cum in my mouth

Mia is fucking gorgeous in this as she sucks, strokes, and gags all over your massive cock. She keeps her eyes on you as she takes you all the way down. A bit of titfucking and ass teasing sends you over the edge as she devours you again and swallows her warm reward.

MP4 | 1.28 GB | 1280x720 | 00:14:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Scared Vows

A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred

MP4 | 3.14 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:54:37

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Lily Rader - Sloppy Black Ass Eating From Stepsister

Ever since the divorce, Lily's dad has been very, very busy. Working all the time running his business leaves very little time for him to show his little girl as much attention as he used to. Most of the time Lily is out and about, doing her own thing. With her dad being so busy, Lily is extra surprised to find out her dad is getting married! He doesn't even have time to have breakfast with her, but he found a woman to fall in love with? And she's going to be moving in along with her son? So now Lily has a new stepmom and a new stepbrother in the blink of an eye. It's a lot to handle! And when there's a lot to handle....Lily deals with it in her own way...by withdrawing. Skipping school, hanging out with boys...her dad is so busy with his new wife he doesn't even know whats going on. But her stepbrother Branden has noticed. He's a little older than Lily. And he seems to want to actually be a brother to her. He's always trying to help her with homework, ask how her day went...all that stuff. Its kind of annoying to Lily which is why she shuts him down each and every time. She didn't ask for anyone to intrude in her life. She can handle it herself. She doesn't notice it...but each time she shuts him down...he gets a little bit angrier.... Lily's focused on other things though. Things like Johnny. Shes been spending a lot of time with him lately. She's on the phone with him on this particular day when she comes home. As usual her dad and stepmom are not there...but her stepbrother is. As usual hes all up in her business, asking where she's been. And on this day, Lily has had enough and she gives Branden a piece of her mind. Its none of his business who she hangs out with and whether she goes to school or not. He's not even her real brother. He's Black for goodness sakes! Branden, who's just trying to be a good brother, doesn't get it. His mind is filled with so many emotions....confusion....anger...but one thing Lily said really sticks with him...."You're not even my real brother." She's right. He's not her real brother. Which means he can do things a real brother couldn't....

MP4 | 4.42 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:47:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Anastasia Rose

Anastasia Rose has some special St Patrick's Day makeup
    She poses in her green skirt and nylons on the ground and in bed. She plays with her boobs and looks sexy into the camera.
    After approx 18 mins she starts blowing. She gets pushed down the cock few times and talks to the camera. Some gagging, lots of sucking. He cums in her mouth, she shows and swallows it.

MP4 | 3.89 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:45:53

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Kali Roses - Kali Rose To The Challenge

Kali Roses has a beautiful smile and a talented tongue, so she's here to show off both. Hiding behind that innocent face is a dirty cocksucker just waiting to be let out! Kali gets all sorts of sloppy with the spit pouring out during this wet scene."

Featuring Kali Roses getting her pussy and ass licked before giving a superb blowjob in which she deepthroats and gets her throat fucked. Ends with an implied oral creampie.

MP4 | 4.25 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:49:56

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Eliza Ibarra and Michele James - Pigtail facefuck with Michele and Eliza

MP4 | 4.21 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:49:30

Download and Enjoy