Notices

Page 21 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0201 Spit into the slaves mouth

Spit 0201 Spit into the slaves mouth

Description: Mistress Annas slave is bound in a straitjacket and a has special gag in his mouth. She opens the plug to his mouth and starts to spit in his mouth. The slave has no chance to escape from this situation. He is helplessly at the mistress's mercy what makes her additionally horny! It is difficult for the slave to swallow properly through the slave gag, what bad luck for him! This does not bother Mistress Anna of course, she spits further into his mouth and simply does not stop!

Starring: Anna B.
    Tags: Fetish, Spit, FemDom

Size: 132Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:56

2. Spit 0202 Used as a human ashtray and spitting slave

Spit 0202 Used as a human ashtray and spitting slave

Description: Mistress Amy lights a cigarette and uses her slave as a living ashtray. She enjoys to smoke her cigarette, exhales and spits her smoky snot directly into her slave's mouth. Lady Amy blows the smoke in her slave's face and ashes in his mouth, as it is proper to use a human ashtray on this way. The smell of smoke and the taste of her spit are supposed to burn into his brain. The slave should not forget this experience again! Mistress Amy has additionally a dog bowl in which she spits and which she use as ashtray too! Bahhh, how disgusting! But Lady Amy wants to see the dog bowl clean again, so her slave has to lick it completely!

Starring: Amy

Size: 218Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:06:22

3. Spit 0203 Slave as spithole

Spit 0203 Slave as spithole

Description: A dirty spithole - nothing more is this slave pig for his Mistress Anna. The slave is orderd to swallow Anna's spit. The special mouth-gag keeps his mouth always open - a real spithole! He can try to close his mouth as he likes but the spit hole will still be open and Mistress Anna does not stop spitting into his mouth more and more!

Size: 156Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:37

4. Spit 0204 Spit of two Mistresses

Spit 0204 Spit of two Mistresses

Description: Lady Amy and Mistress Zora have met to deal with their slave. They sit together and eat juicy grapes. Mhhhhh they are delicious! That's what the slave wants, isn't it? Yeah, he wants that for sure. So he also gets his portion of juicy grapes! Not as expected, though. The two mistresses chew their grapes well and spit them full with dripping saliva into his mouth. Now he can eat, chew and swallow! ALL OF IT!

Starring: Amy and Zora

Size: 240Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:06:59

5. Spit 0205 Lots of spit for the slave

Spit 0205 Lots of spit for the slave

Description: Mistress Anna has her spit slave lying on the floor in front of her. From above, she spits again and again into his face and into his slave mouth. He obediently swallows her spit and leaves his mouth wide open. That's exactly how the mistress wants it! He's lucky to have the chance to drink her juicy saliva. It's an honor for a slave pig like that. Would you like to lie there too?! Come on... Open up for the mistress!

Size: 155Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:12

6. Spit 0206 Lady Amy spits on her slave

Spit 0206 Lady Amy spits on her slave

Description: Lady Amy's slave gets a full load of spit right in his face. Lady Amy is not squeamish with him and spits right into his slave mouth. Her spit is all over his face. Everything is full of spit and nothing is dry anymore! Lady Amy doesn't even keep her drink to herself. She drinks a sip and spits it right back into her slave's mouth. Go on, swallow it all, slave pig!

Starring: Amy

Size: 198Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:49

7. Spit 0207 Its better with spit

Spit 0207 Its better with spit

Description: It's shoeshine day! Mistress Amber's slave has the task of licking her boots clean. But before the slave can start, Mistress spits on her soles. With a lot of spit, the boots will become even cleaner! The slave reluctantly licks her spit from the soles and sucks the boots heels clean for his mistress. Whether he likes it or not, the mistress does not care! He MUST LICK! That's what slaves do. You too?! You're next!

Starring: Amber

Size: 140Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:11

8. Spit 0208 Slave licks the spit of two mistresses

Spit 0208 Slave licks the spit of two mistresses

Description: Well, how does the slave like Queen Hanna's shoe? Of course the slave likes the shoe!!! Mistress Jane spits on the sole and holds it in front of the slave. LICK IT! The disgust can be seen on the slave's face, but he does what his Mistresses Jane and Hanna demand of him. And this is only the beginning...

Starring: Hanna and Jane

Size: 261Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:07:39

9. Spit 0209 Spittle cream for slave

Spit 0209 Spittle cream for slave

Description: My slave's lying beneath the stool, just like he should. He's beneath me so that he has to collect every spittle that I let drop down on his body. No one on this planet could have enough spittle to express how disgusting this loser looks! I just let the spittle drop down on his t-shirt and then spit on my black high heels, where my spittle slips down and right onto his face. You can see fibres of spittle developing - eww, he looks so awkward! I have to massage my spittle into his skin with my high heels, because he can't clean himself up that way he's lying there. I think he owes me a big "thank you" for that one!

Starring: Sara

Size: 128Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:29

10. Spit 0210 Its raining endless spittle

Spit 0210 Its raining endless spittle

Description: Everyone that knows me well, knows exactly how quickly I'm bored. That's bad luck for my slave today that he's present at that moment. I wanna try a new game and he's already freaking out to ask me what I have in mind. But I tell him my plans rather with my movement than my tongue and take off my high heels at first... then I spit on the soles and wipe his face with them! He's absolutely disgusted and that increases my fun level even more! I grad his hair and spit a sea of spittle onto his slave puss. At least he has shut the fuck up, because he doesn't dare to open his mouth during this shitty weather!

Starring: Serena

Size: 139Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:50