Notices

Page 13 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0121 Svenjas spit slave

Spit 0121 Svenjas spit slave

Description: Get on your knees in front of mistress Svenja and start kissing her boots. You're going to be Svenja's spit slave today. She'll humiliate you and make you lick her spit. Look at her boots - as she's going to spit on them - and you ... well, you're going to lick the spit from her boots. For Svenja you're just a worthless loser who's supposed to lick her spit. So get to work - Svenja already collected a lot of spit for you. To make it even better for you she tells you to imagine it's male cum - not spit. Mhhh ... that's tasty, isn't it?

Starring: Svenja
    Tags: Fetish, Spit

Size: 173Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:51

2. Spit 0122 Licking spit off her ass

Spit 0122 Licking spit off her ass

Description: Filthy brat Julia wants to show you something. She's dressed in sexy lingerie and spits on the chair. Over and over again she spits on it and rubs her shoes in the spit. Come on, lick it off her shoes, mhhh? Julia continues to spit on the chair and the spit puddle gets bigger and bigger. When it's big enough she just sits down in the spit puddle with her sexy ass. It really turns her on to feel the spit on her ass - does it turn you on too? Well, anyway, you're going to lick the spit from her ass and then press your face on the spit-covered chair!

Starring: Julia

Size: 108Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:42

3. Spit 0123 Red-haired girl spits

Spit 0123 Red-haired girl spits

Description: Red-haired Tura enjoys her cigarette and allows you to watch her. As Tura knows that you're a submissive guy she spits on the ground in front of you. Mhhh - do you like her spit? Tura wants you to lick it - not for a special reason - just because you're a loser! She also rubs her shoes in the spit puddle - watch her closely - you're going to lick up all of the spit!

Starring: Tura

Size: 125Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:17

4. Spit 0124 Gothic girl Dominique

Spit 0124 Gothic girl Dominique

Description: Gothic girl Dominique has a special surprise for you - her hot gothic spit. She spits on the soles of her dirty boots. Watch closely as she forms a spit puddle on her soles and it's getting so much it's even dropping off. But she has even more and continues as she knows how much you like it. You'd like to have to lick these soles now? Well, go ahead!

Starring: Dominique

Size: 87Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:02

5. Spit 0125 Lick my boots

Spit 0125 Lick my boots

Spit 0125 Lick my boots

Description: You're on your knees in front of mistress Mercedes and she wants you to lick her spit. She spits on her boots and rubs them in a spit puddle on the ground. Soon her boots are covered with her spit and now she wants you to lick them - immediately! Of course you're going to lick the floor clean too - while she's standing above you.

Starring: Mercedes

Size: 137Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:39

Spit 0125 Lick my boots

6. Spit 0126 Swallow my spit, loser

Spit 0126 Swallow my spit, loser

Description: Tura today has something very special for you; it's her spit which you will now swallow. For this purpose she has a champagne glass in which she spits again and again, looking sexy. The glass is slowly filling up and you know what you will have to do soon. To give you a foretaste once she is spitting directly into your mouth and then she is setting the glass on your lips, tilting it so that all the spit is slowly running into your mouth. And now, open your mouth wide, take everything and swallow. That's a good boy!

Starring: Tura

Size: 133Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:32

7. Spit 0127 Spitting lesson

Spit 0127 Spitting lesson

Description: Today you'll have a spit lesson with me. I'll teach you how losers like yourself lick spit from the floor. You'll lick everything clean with your slave tongue. I'll press my sexy boots into the spit too, rub the spit all over the floor and then you'll lick the spit from my boot soles and heels. Come on, I spit, you lick!

Starring: Cathy

Size: 103Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:31

8. Spit 0128 Lick the spit

Spit 0128 Lick the spit

Spit 0128 Lick the spit

Description: Jacky knows exactly what you want. She knows you're just here to lick her spit. She spits on the ground again and again, rubs her high black boots into it and sticks them out into your direction. She also spits on the boots directly and the spit just flows down the boots. You know what to do, right?

Starring: Jacky

Size: 126Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:16

Spit 0128 Lick the spit

9. Spit 0129 Spat on, Laughed at and spat into the mouth

Spit 0129 Spat on, Laughed at and spat into the mouth

Description: What do you think you are for Katja & Ljuba? You're nothing for these dominant Russian chicks. While they enjoy a cigarette they just laugh at you. They spit directly into your mouth and even use it as their ashtray. That's what your slave mouth is there for and when they spit on the floor it's your job to lick it all up. They also press their shoes into the spit puddle and you'll lick their show soles too. You're just spat on, laughed at and they spit into your mouth. And what's the story's end? Of course - you're going to eat the cigarette bum too. They also spit into your mouth again to make sure it goes down smoothly.

Starring: Katja & Ljuba

Size: 188Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:06:20

10. Spit 0130 Lick the spit

Spit 0130 Lick the spit

Spit 0130 Lick the spit

Description: It's licking time! Nita spits on the soles of her ballet flats and you'll have to lick them. It's a nice coincidence that her soles get clean again. But that's not enough for her as she wants her shoes to be clean on the inside too - so she spits into them and you'll lick it out of them!

Starring: Nita

Size: 168Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:43

Spit 0130 Lick the spit