Notices

Page 2 of 1134 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0011 Youre licking the spittoon

Spit 0011 Youre licking the spittoon

Description: YOU are the spit slave of Princess Amber! While she is lighting a cigarette, you suspect what is about to happen. She pulls on her cigarette and blows the smoke into your face. Well? Do you like the smell?! She then spits into a dog bowl because that will be your meal, slave! You will lick out the bowl, but only when Princess Amber has filled it with her sexy spit. Until then you watch how she spits again and again into the bowl and pulls on her cigarette. She uses the bowl as an ashtray as well as spit bowl! That will be disgusting for you, but that's not her problem! You will lick out the bowl - NOW!!

Starring: Amber
    Tags: Fetish, Spit

Size: 205Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:55

2. Spit 0012 So much spit makes you horny

Spit 0012 So much spit makes you horny

Description: Lady Amy knows exactly what you like - her spit! She teases you, salivating through her teeth. The sound makes you so horny! She spits into her hand, letting the spit run freely and onto her other hand. Her hand shine beautifull with all the spit. How you wish you could lick them. You could watch her forver. Amy spits, turning you on more and more as you gaze at her shiny hands. Her luscious spit! Her spit makes you so hard!

Starring: Amy

Size: 152Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:29

3. Spit 0013 Lick the spit from her hands

Spit 0013 Lick the spit from her hands

Description: Jane spits herself on her hands and shows you her hot warm saliva. Her saliva tacks firmly to her hand, only when Jane spits several times it drips down. She presses her hand full of spit into the other hand - what a hot feeling for Jane. An absolutely awesome experience! You want to worship her hands right now, don't you? Come and have a lick! She presses her hands together again before so that her tacky spit is on all her hands! Lick now!

Starring: Jane

Size: 170Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:58

4. Spit 0014 Full of spit

Spit 0014 Full of spit

Spit 0014 Full of spit

Description: Lady Amy fills her mouth with spit and then she spits into her hand. With her finger she stirs the hot spit around and pulls white long spit threads up. Now comes your task - you will lick her hands! Does that make you horny? Lady Amy spits more and more and spreads is around - she takes a glass, spits into it and pours it all back into her hand. Her hands are now really wet with spit and you keep on licking!

Size: 173Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:06

Spit 0014 Full of spit

5. Spit 0015 Lots of spit to lick off

Spit 0015 Lots of spit to lick off

Description: Hey, loser. Are you ready to serve? Mistress Sabrina takes off her high heels and spits on her soles. You're going to this now! No, no more talking - YOU HAVE TO LICK! You will lick up all of her spit and swallow it. Whenever she spits on her black high heels long white spit threads come out of her mouth onto the soles of her shoes. So much hot spit. That's all for YOU! Come on!

Starring: Sabrina

Size: 187Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:22

6. Spit 0016 You have to swallow it all

Spit 0016 You have to swallow it all

Description: Mistress Sara's spit runs over her lips and into a small cup. She's playing a game with you. She spits into three small plastic cups. Every time you see her juicy spit running over her lips into the cup. Sara spits a lot and the cups fill up. What does she do that for? You can imagine that, can't you? She wants you to swallow her spit - you will completely drink every cup! She shows you no consideration. You have to swallow!

Starring: Sara

Size: 101Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:05

7. Spit 0017 Youre tasting Lady Amys spit

Spit 0017 Youre tasting Lady Amys spit

Description: Lady Amy always makes spitting sexy - especially with her long strings of saliva. You don't want to look anywhere else but at the hot spit between her fingers. How the spit runs over her lips and onto her hands drives you crazy, especially because you know how awesome Lady Amy finds it to spit like that. Before your eyes she plays with her spit and even lets you taste it. You will lick everything clean, but you can hardly keep up with it, because spit-mistress Amy spits more and more on her hands as you lick!

Size: 131Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:55

8. Spit 0018 Lick it all clean

Spit 0018 Lick it all clean

Description: How do you like Lady Levana's high heels? Those are really hot high heels! And guess what? You're gonna lick'em clean! You, slave, will lick them clean with your tongue, thoroughly going over every millimeter of her soles! But Lady Levana only allows you to do that with her spit. She lets her spit run over her lips so that is drips onto the sole of her shoe. Be grateful for her generous help and lick all her spit and all the dirt off her soles!

Starring: Levana

Size: 141Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:07

9. Spit 0019 Spittle served in a cup

Spit 0019 Spittle served in a cup

Description: You little skunk will get your meal served by me today. Your plate is a dog bowl, into which I'll be spitting now. You can hear my spittle dropping hard into it loud and clearly! And now you'll drink every single drop outta the bowl! While you're kneeling in front of me, you can watch the content of your bowl grow bigger and bigger. I use my crop to stir my spittle, which you'll lick up like a lollipop. None of my tasty spittle shall be wasted!!

Starring: Sara

Size: 160Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:33

10. Spit 0020 Spittle with delicious admixture

Spit 0020 Spittle with delicious admixture

Description: Are you already keen on my very special present for you? I spit on my dirty shoe sole and you will lick that spittle from there. Take the chance to additionally clean my soles a little bit! While I chew my gum like a brat in front of you, I provide you with fresh replenishment of my divine spittle. Finally I give you my chewing gum, which you'll sratch down my sole with your tongue, loser!

Starring: Sabrina

Size: 106Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:45