Notices

Page 3 of 1134 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0021 Lick my Spit

Spit 0021 Lick my Spit

Spit 0021 Lick my Spit

Description: As a little loser like you are it is your exercise to worship my shoes! My thick sole already drives you crazy but it will get more lustful for you! I spit on my sole and let you lick it up. Everything should get clean! You little lickingslave should lick up all my spit from the soles until it drops on the ground. Again and again I spit on it. Ultimately you should have enough to do!

Starring: Amber
    Tags: Fetish, Spit

Size: 135Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:42

Spit 0021 Lick my Spit

2. Spit 0022 Gummy bears with my saliva

Spit 0022 Gummy bears with my saliva

Description: You will get something special and soo delicious from me today: Some colorful gummy bears are your slave meal now. But of course you won't receive them the way they are right now... No! An extra portion of spit will round up the whole menu! Again and again I will spit onto your gummy bear gang until they swim right inside my saliva! And do you already know what you are going to do next...? Yes, of course: You will swallow all of the gummy-bear-spittle-soup! Bon Appetit!

Starring: Jane

Size: 158Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:29

3. Spit 0023 Drink my smoky spittle

Spit 0023 Drink my smoky spittle

Description: You tiny loser will do some nasty tasks for me now... and one of them will make you inhale my cigarette smoke. But that's not all - you will swallow my spit too! But don't think that I will spit right into your mouth... No! This would be too easy and too nice of me. Instead I will allow you to watch me smoking my cigarette and how I spit right into the ashtray. Can you already see the nasty soup which is collected there now...? So much spittle mixed up with ash! But now there is enough soup inside the ashtray - and so I will use your mouth next! And I will mix up some ash with my saliva in it too! Come on and swallow it - how does it taste...? This is just the beginning! At the end you will drink the complete ashtray until it is empty!

Starring: Amy

Size: 159Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:31

4. Spit 0024 I will cover your face with spit

Spit 0024 I will cover your face with spit

Description: Do you every took a look inside the mirror before, loser? You are so ugly! Do you know what a dream girls like Lady Sara is going to do with pathetic, nasty losers like you...? She spits right into their face! And just look right here... this is how ugly your mug looks like! I painted your face right at this balloon! And next I'm going to spit at your balloon head several times. Every single drip of my spit slowly runs down along your face. And, do you can feel and realize it already...?

Starring: Sara

Size: 126Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:43

5. Spit 0025 Licking dripping wet soles

Spit 0025 Licking dripping wet soles

Description: Do you looking forward to very much spit? I spit my hot high heels very full for you today. Frequently a lot my hot juice drops down on the soles, until they ooze and the spit weep into your face. That is what you like, I know it! And now you must lick them completely clean, the hot wet soles!

Size: 157Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:26

6. Spit 0026 Foretaste of your fate

Spit 0026 Foretaste of your fate

Description: How can someone like you be so damn obtrusive?! A loser from head to toe, who hasn't any proven success in life that could matter to the real women in this world. But still you're standing here, refusing to go even when I'm demanding you should disappear... you're still waiting here for something, like a foolish, stupid little dog! You're annoying me like hell. Do you wanna see what I'll do to you?! Watch this miniature of you that I tape to the stool. You're the unsexiest creature I've ever seen and you deserve me to spit on you! You literally drown in my spittle, you loser! Disgusted by you, I spit on your ugly face and make you suffer pitifully!

Starring: Serena

Size: 136Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:44

7. Spit 0027 Spittle fibre on soles

Spit 0027 Spittle fibre on soles

Description: If you're into high heels, I've got a surprise for you now. The combination of my black laquer high heels and my divine spittle will be a vision of delight for you, boy! I let my spittle drip down on my high heel sole and create spittle fibres from my sensual lips to the bottom. The fibre extends even more and creates the urgend need inside of you to lick it from my soles... I know that it's your deep, secret desire to be my spitting slave, as my spittle is driving you completely crazy right now.

Starring: Florence

Size: 143Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:58

8. Spit 0028 Refine soles with spittle

Spit 0028 Refine soles with spittle

Description: My submissive, little piggy boy... you're kneeling at my feet, full of hope that your mistress allows you to kiss and lick her shoes. But that's not quite in my favour... I wanna raise the stakes and thus spit on my shoe soles. I hope you recognize your duty to lick it til the last drop! May I remind you that it was your very own wish to spoil my shoes?! So I can demand from you to do your fucking work and start licking my soles clean now!!

Starring: Liana

Size: 113Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:57

9. Spit 0029 Clink glasses with me

Spit 0029 Clink glasses with me

Description: You're asking yourself why I'm so tarted up and wearing my best festive dress? By the way I can see how much it's turning you on... I tell you what: It's my birthday today! And I give you the honour to clink glasses with me! Therefore I'll design a special drink for you, boy, which will make you completely love stoned! My divine spittle runs down my sexy lips and collects in the champagne glass. Now I infuse you the love potion... you couldn't receive any better present!

Size: 134Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:40

10. Spit 0030 Lick my spittle soles

Spit 0030 Lick my spittle soles

Description: Your luxury lady wants to spring for a luxury drink! As a well-behaved slave you shall lick the divine juice of my mouth from the soles of my black, sexy high heels! Of course you're gonna worship me for this. You will throw a thousand thankful words towards me while you're on your knees, understood that? Eat the spittle from my shoes as if it's the best thing on earth you've ever been tasting! By the way you can polish the dirt off my shoes aswell, loser!

Starring: Liana

Size: 150Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:13