Notices

Page 4 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0031 Spittle on dirty soles

Spit 0031 Spittle on dirty soles

Description: What's up, my little footslave? You're looking kinda greedy towards my boots. Do you like it when I stretch them towards your face? Apparently you'd love to swallow them up or at least lick them intensely. So I'm allowing you to lick my boots clean... but the soles with their deep profile are just too dirty - you'll need my help with that. I'll give you my precious spittle! Watch it running down the sole. It'll help you to make a deep cleansing! You like that, don't ya?

Starring: Rayana
    Tags: Fetish, Spit

Size: 206Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:07:05

2. Spit 0032 Lick spittle from the floor

Spit 0032 Lick spittle from the floor

Description: You came to my place again, just to lick my tasty spittle again, you submissive dirty skunk? Then you gotta work hard... watch me pushing the divine spittle out between my sexy lips, just before the bulky drop hits the floor. I repeat that several times to create a whole puddle for you on the floor which you'll lick clean right away! Work hard! Clean up the floor and lick the tasty spittle at my feet! When you'll hurry up, the spittle will be still warm when you start eating it. Pay tribute to what's been given to you and lick the floor completely clean, don't waste my divine spit, you perverted loser!

Starring: Snooki

Size: 97Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:25

3. Spit 0033 Spittinggames and high heels

Spit 0033 Spittinggames and high heels

Description: You think that we're gonna have a blast today, just because I'm sitting here in my sexy, black lingerie?! I'll tell you what's going to happen right now. I let my spittle pour out of my mouth and take it into my hands. My spit turns stringy between my fingers, and then I spit on the floor. That's your private, personal portion! Lick it from the floor, loser. You also want some spittle from my soles? Alright! I spit a huge puddle on my soles, that also turns stringy between them. Bon appetit and clean them efficiently!

Starring: Sara

Size: 139Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:49

4. Spit 0034 Wanking with my spittle

Spit 0034 Wanking with my spittle

Description: You little callow wets, you don't even know how to wank your tiny dicks properly. You think you do? You have to prove it! Show me how you're working your undersized dick. I'll add some of my spittle which you should use as your lubricant. Can you see it flowing together in my palms? Watch me jerking off my trigger finger - that's exactly what you'll simulate now with your prick! Indeed you'll do it under my rules. Speed up wanking, I will start to count down from 10 and I wanna see your fucking juice shoot out and squirt through your room!

Starring: Anna

Size: 148Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:09

5. Spit 0035 Spittle in my palms

Spit 0035 Spittle in my palms

Description: Watch me pleasurably playing with my spittle! I let the divine juice drop into my palms and rub it in. In front of your eyes I drag long fibres of spittle out of them! It's fun to make you being part of my game. For though you may be sceptical, I know that you can't look away because you're curious about how the juice of life would taste like on your tongue.

Starring: Serena

Size: 131Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:35

6. Spit 0036 Snot smeared with shoe

Spit 0036 Snot smeared with shoe

Description: This bitch deserves a multiple humiliation! I glued her body to the sole of my ballerina shoe and spit in her ugly face from above until she's nearly drowning in my snot. But I want her to be fully covered in my spittle, so I smear it all over her body with the other shoe and finally put both shoes on. I want her to burst beneath my feet while she's kissing the floor, haha!

Starring: Rayana

Size: 191Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:06:34

7. Spit 0037 Drink my spittle-cocktail

Spit 0037 Drink my spittle-cocktail

Description: I'll prepare a special spittle-cocktail for you inside of this glass. Watch me filling it up with my spittle! Are you worth drinking my delicious cocktail at all?! Prove it by kissing my shoe soles! During that I'll continute to fill up the champaign glass with my tasty spittle!

Starring: Jamie-Kate

Size: 130Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:33

8. Spit 0038 Lick Annas spittle from her soles

Spit 0038 Lick Annas spittle from her soles

Description: My present for you is my tasty spitting-juice. You'll lick it from the soles of my shoes and watch me giving you fresh supply steadily. My spittle turns you on a lot - how it runs down my lips slowly, falling down on my sexy high heels and dripping down from my soles!

Starring: Anna

Size: 135Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:43

9. Spit 0039 My hot spittle

Spit 0039 My hot spittle

Spit 0039 My hot spittle

Description: My sexy red high heels are dirty! That's not ok! So you have no other choice - you will lick them clean again! But you are a lucky guy because I'm going to help you... with my spittle! I spit on my soles and you are going to clean them now! I give you extra loads of my saliva! Open your mouth wide so I can easily let the spit run down my shoes, directly into your ugly mug...!

Starring: Vikky Carrera

Size: 141Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:54

Spit 0039 My hot spittle

10. Spit 0040 My spit cocktail tastes soo good

Spit 0040 My spit cocktail tastes soo good

Description: Today I will prepare a very special cocktail just for you...! I will put a very rare ingredient into it, just for my tiny, pathetic servant... that's what you love, isn't it!? I can see you already drooling! No wonder when you are allowed to watch me, letting the saliva flow right out of my mouth into the glass! After taking a good and close look into the glass, you will open your mouth wide... so I can empty it right into your thirsty mouth!

Starring: Jane

Size: 170Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:53