Notices

Page 5 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 3456715551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitting Video with Sexy Girls

1. Spit 0041 Double - spittle

Spit 0041 Double - spittle

Description: You're nothing but a dirty pooch for us who's only living to suck our spittlee. Just take a look at our shoe soles! There's a lot of dirt sticking to them and you'll lick all of it. We're spitting in turns on our soles and make you lick the runnning spittle on them.

Starring: Anna & Mia
    Tags: Fetish, Spit

Size: 140Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:54

2. Spit 0042 Exquisite spitting delicacy

Spit 0042 Exquisite spitting delicacy

Description: I hear that you are a real gourmet and therefore I thought about something very delicious for you... you will lick my spit away! But of course I will add another exquisite ingredient - my bubblegum! You become soo horny when I play with my bubble gum, put it around my finger and lick it off again, don't you...!? Then I spit at the ground and you will lick it clean again! And I also spit right into your mouth and let you swallow everything. Yes, you are my tiny spit slave and you have to do a good job... so better be well prepared!

Starring: Vikky Carrera

Size: 169Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:50

3. Spit 0043 Rubber boots covered with spit

Spit 0043 Rubber boots covered with spit

Description: July doesn't like this mess! She spits at her rubber boots and let you lick them clean again. As her licking slave you always shall have enough spit and so she adds more and more of her divine saliva on her rubber boots and spreads everything with them all over the ground...

Starring: July

Size: 131Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:35

4. Spit 0044 Ambers cigarette-spit-cocktail

Spit 0044 Ambers cigarette-spit-cocktail

Description: Amber just decided to make you her new slave! You will watch her while she smokes and you are also allowed to see her spitting right into a glass! I'm sure you already guess what this glass is for, don't you...!? Amber blows the smoke right into your eyes before she ashes into the spit-filled glass too. This drink will become a cocktail deluxe! After dousing the cigarette in the glass she orders you to put the nasty drink right into your mouth, chew it and swallow everything! How does it taste...!?

Starring: Amber

Size: 153Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:05:20

5. Spit 0045 Spitting surprise of Jamie-Kate

Spit 0045 Spitting surprise of Jamie-Kate

Description: Today Jamie-Kate wears her old and worn sneakers. They are very dirty and she stretches them right into your face. She has a very special surprise for you and therefore she takes off her shoe. Next she spits right at the dirty sole - and orders you to lick it clean again! Such a licking slave like you always wants to do a good cleaning job, won't you...!? So start your work and say thank you to bratty Jamie-Kate for her spitting surprise!

Starring: Jamie-Kate

Size: 119Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:11

6. Spit 0046 Shoe sole with a lot of spit

Spit 0046 Shoe sole with a lot of spit

Description: Come closer and take a look at these dirty shoes! How awful! Thanks god, you will clean them up with your tongue, right? But before you start, I'll mix them up with a special mixture of my spittle. You will now collect the spittle that runs down my shoe soles, and then you will clear everything completely!

Starring: Jamie-Kate

Size: 98Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:28

7. Spit 0047 Greasy spitting juice in Annas hands

Spit 0047 Greasy spitting juice in Annas hands

Description: Listen to what I've thought of for you lately! I'll let my spittle juice run over my lips and down on my hands. Wet and greasy I'll rub my hands and let you suck my fingers. You will lick my tasty spittle juice to the last drop!

Starring: Anna

Size: 128Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:04:28

8. Spit 0048 Spit runs down above my lips

Spit 0048 Spit runs down above my lips

Description: Just for you I have something special today. Come a little bit closer and watch me taking off my shoe and putting it right in front of your mouth. Now I have a special surprise for you - right out of my mouth! My sexy spittle runs down above my lips until it hits the sole of my shoe. Enjoy this sexy view - before you will start cleaning my shoe sole with your tongue and get rid off my saliva again...!

Starring: Rayana

Size: 92Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:17

9. Spit 0049 Lick Anfisas shoe soles

Spit 0049 Lick Anfisas shoe soles

Description: As her licking slave you will lick her shoe soles clean today! This works best when she spits on them! How does the dirt from her soles taste?

Starring: Anfisa

Size: 99Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:29

10. Spit 0050 Lick Maras spitting fists clean again

Spit 0050 Lick Maras spitting fists clean again

Description: Mara already awaits you, loser! And she really wants to hit your ugly face with her fists! But just hitting alone isn't enough... she wants to humiliate you much more... everything else is boring! Therefore she spits at her fists - and you have to lick them clean again before she starts the punching fun at your face...!

Starring: Mara

Size: 107Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:03:46