Notices

Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2770

Thread: Elite Spanking Videos

1. Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Amelia Jane Rutherfo...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Amelia Jane Rutherfo...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page - Slutty Sorority Sisters

Amelia has been acting like such a filthy slut in the sorority. none of the boys or girls are safe on campus from her sexual advances! Head step-sister, Zoe, is furious with this outlandish behavior. This is setting a bad example to the new pledges that this type of behavior is acceptable. She plans to do something extra special to teach Amelia a lesson she won't soon forget. Zoe takes this filthy, nasty slut over her lap for a much deserved and long overdue spanking. Amelia is spanked over her tight, short skirt, sheer panties, and then on her bare, exposed bottom. After the spanking, naked Amelia and a quickly disrobed topless Zoe are so turned on that they can't help but grind on top of each other.

Categories: F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Spanking

Keywords: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

File name:Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4
    File Size: 982 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:16:47

D O W N L O A D:

Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4

2. Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lola R...

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lola R...

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lola Reay, Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern - The punishing police woman (Part 1)

When mom & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown

Categories: Caning, Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, Fem/Dom, Whipping

Keywords: cold caning

File name:The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4
    File Size: 812 MB
    Duration: 00:13:11

D O W N L O A D:

The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4

3. Latin Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Daniella's interview and pun...

Latin Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Daniella's interview and pun...

Latin Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Daniella's interview and punishment HQ

In 2017, a couple of weeks after the earthquake in Mexico, we continued recording a Latin Spanking documentary for Vice, that building had already been verified and we went up for the first time after earthquake to continue recording. That time Daniella got late and she was supposed to help me clean and order that apartment due to the mess caused by the earthquake, there was a lot of dust and there were many things on the floor, so I had to do it. Our vice friends interviewed Daniella before and after her punishment. I gave her a well-deserved punishment for have gotten late, I spanked her with my hands, with the wooden paddle, the leather paddle and the christian paddle, and whipped her with my belt, It was a long and hard demonstration for a true reason (this is a behind the scenes video, I hope to get original material from Vice soon). That documentary was memorable, this year it will reach one million views. Daniella is a star!

Category: SPANKING
    Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, FETISH, OTK SPANKING, PADDLING, CLASSIC SPANKING.
    Keywords: hand spanking, disciplinary spanking, spanking documentary, hard spanking, red bottoms, latin spanking, belting, school girl uniform, paddling, spanking, hair pulling, domestic discipline.

File name:Daniellas_Interview_and_Punishment- 05.mp4
    File Size: 2.98 GB
    Duration: 00:42:11

D O W N L O A D:

Daniellas_Interview_and_Punishment- 05.mp4

4. Spanking 101 The Videos/Spanking 101: The Clips - MP4/Full ...

Spanking 101 The Videos/Spanking 101: The Clips - MP4/Full ...

Spanking 101 The Videos/Spanking 101: The Clips - MP4/Full HD - Sarah Gregory,Amy Fox - New Fetishes Hot Bottoms Pt 1

Bratty Sarah Gregory and Amy Fox gain access to Step-Daddy Tubaman's FetLife profile and decide to have some fun at his expense, changing and adding some funny fetishes.

Unfortunately, he catches them.

So, a certain two brats are going to end up sporting very sore bottoms.

Sarah is first, much to the glee of Amy . . .

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, OTK SPANKING, CLASSIC SPANKING, CORPORAL BDSM, SPANDEX.
    Keywords: sarah gregory, amy fox, sore bottoms, naughty girls, punishment, discipline, tight pants, public spanking, asses, butts, leggings.

File name:New_Fetishes_Hot_Bottoms_Pt_1.mp4
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:06:20

D O W N L O A D:

New_Fetishes_Hot_Bottoms_Pt_1.mp4

5. Dreams of Spanking/Pandora Blake's Dreams of Spanking/52821...

Dreams of Spanking/Pandora Blake's Dreams of Spanking/52821...

Dreams of Spanking/Pandora Blake's Dreams of Spanking/52821 - pandora-blake-s-dreams-of-spanking - MP4/Full HD - Pandora Blake - I'd Better Do It Myself

Pandora's a good girl: she's never been in trouble at school before. When she gets her first detention, then, she's terrified - what if the stories are true? She's heard all kinds of things about what happens in the Headmistress's office, with students bent over the chaise longue and punished mercilessly.

When she arrives to find the Headmistress isn't there, then, she feels conflicted. On one hand, she's filled with relief - but what if simply leaving gets her into even more trouble? And how will she ever know whether or not she's strong enough to handle the sharp sting of the Headmistress's ruler?

I'd Better Do It Myself is a solo spanking film starring Pandora Blake, and fans of self-inflicted punishment will find a lot to love about it. She certainly doesn't spare the rod (or slipper, or ruler, or paddle) once she's uncovered the secrets of the punishment cupboard - in fact, we're left with no doubt that she'll be trying to get herself into trouble again.

Related Categories: SCHOOL UNIFORM , PADDLING , SOLO FEMALE , ROLE PLAY , SLIPPERS
    Keywords: pandora blake , dreams of spanking , solo female , solo spanking , self punishment , slippers , ruler , paddling , hand spanking , hand punishment , detention , headmistress , sixth former , bare bottom , cotton knickers

File name:Pandora_Blake_Id_Better_Do_It_Myself-saf 03.mp4
    File Size: 854 MB
    Duration: 00:18:54

D O W N L O A D:

Pandora_Blake_Id_Better_Do_It_Myself-saf 03.mp4

6. Disciplinary Arts - MP4/Full HD - KYLE JOHNSON,CHRISTINA - ...

Disciplinary Arts - MP4/Full HD - KYLE JOHNSON,CHRISTINA - ...

Disciplinary Arts - MP4/Full HD - KYLE JOHNSON,CHRISTINA - RDS DISOBEDIENCE: CHRISTINA PART 1

Kyle sits down with his new mentee and model Christina to talk about her past issues and current situations. A quiet, timid Christina opens up to Kyle about her school work and regretful behaviors the day before. After he lectures Christina, Kyle takes her over his knee for a hard dose of reality. It doesn't take long for Christina to start sobbing her little eyes out.

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F , OTK SPANKING , ASS SMACKING , PADDLING , TATTOOS & PIERCINGS
    Keywords: disciplinary arts , otk spanking , mf spanking , punished , corporal , punishment , real spanking , bare bottom , hand spanking , yasmine , wooden spoon

File name:RDS_DISOBEDIENCE_CHRISTINA_PART_1_Full_Video- 01.mp4
    File Size: 336 MB
    Duration: 00:07:26

D O W N L O A D:

RDS_DISOBEDIENCE_CHRISTINA_PART_1_Full_Video- 01.mp4

7. Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page - The Engli...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page - The Engli...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page - The English Tutor

Red has been sent to strict disciplinarian and tutor Miss Zoe Page for half term. She has been falling behind in many core subjects at school and her parents feel that some extra help is required. There are strict rules where she is staying. and breaking them results in punishment. This discipline is, of course, good old fashioned over the knee spankings. From the start, Miss Page shows her just how discipline will be carried out to make sure she gets full co-operation from this wayward girl. Red hesitantly takes her position over the maternal lap of her tutor for a hard hand spanking. There is also a special rule: A spanking in the day means a spanking at bedtime. So later that evening, Red meets the English mistress in the study once again. She is back over the lap for a hard bare bottom spanking including the dreaded, stinging Mason and Pearson hairbrush. She cries out in pain as she promises to be on her best behavior to avoid any repeat punishments if she fails in her assignments.

Categories: Spanking, Hairbrush Spanking, OTK Spankings, F/F Spankings

Keywords: Zoe Page, Old Fashioned, Little Red Girl , Scolding , British

File name:The_English_Tutor_Sarah_Gregory_Spanking- 06.mp4
    File Size: 1.17 GB
    Duration: 00:20:35

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Tutor_Sarah_Gregory_Spanking- 06.mp4

8. Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Kinky Custom Classic

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Kinky Custom Classic

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Kinky Custom Classic

A kinky request had this naughty cheerleader not paying attention to the 'string section' when partaking in her cheerleading practice. She is given a sound paddling in the classic school paddle position, a pop quiz of a portion of her routine and a bottom blistering with a thick wooden spoon, resulting in parts of her bottom matching her cheerleading uniform! You are seeing this before anyone else my loyal members!

Thank You So Much! Dallas & Sabrina

Related Categories: STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F , BOOT FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , BRUISES
    Keywords: exotic women , spanking in boots , leather belt , bra fetish , spanked until marked , belt whipping , counting spanks , submissive sluts , spanked submissives , brusies from belt , log haired women , spanking native american , obedient submissives , hard spanking , punishment spankiing

File name:hailey_cheer.mp4
    File Size: 131 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:12:24

D O W N L O A D:

hailey_cheer.mp4

9. Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Miranda`s List 4

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Miranda`s List 4

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Miranda`s List 4

The domestic scene is set to 'well done' as I introduce this very naughty MILF to my over-sized hairbrush. Over my knee she went, for a long and hard session regarding bad behaviors, addressed right off of the list, she was ordered to bring with her that early morning. She put on her brave face as the sound of that brush echoed off the walls. That wasn't the end though! I had her roll as the universe chose the whip to sting her bottom that was already on fire!

Related Categories: STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F , BOOT FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , BRUISES
    Keywords: exotic women , spanking in boots , leather belt , bra fetish , spanked until marked , belt whipping , counting spanks , submissive sluts , spanked submissives , brusies from belt , log haired women , spanking native american , obedient submissives , hard spanking , punishment spankiing

File name:miranda1_up_4.mp4
    File Size: 121 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:11:48

D O W N L O A D:

miranda1_up_4.mp4

10. Elite Pain/Mood Pictures - MP4/HD - Escape Room

Elite Pain/Mood Pictures - MP4/HD - Escape Room

Elite Pain/Mood Pictures - MP4/HD - Escape Room

A'gorgeoue glrI (Lyen Parker) Ie'fooled Into an Escape Room game wlthout knowlng the exact ruIea of the game. Actually the players learn the real poInt ot the game Once they are In: but at that tlme It Ia too late to quit. They moat 'IIght forthelr "we and endure terrlble paln In exchange tor keys and cluea' W whlch glvea them hope to escape from the Imprleonment. And all thIa Ie belng 'ehown to the derknet subscribers; Once at the darkest films of our so far wIth . ВЈ101.. tfhumllaltlon ,fer and paln

File name:Mood-Pictures_-_Escape_Room.mp4
    File Size: 2.21 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 01:15:26

D O W N L O A D:

Mood-Pictures_-_Escape_Room.mp4