Notices

Page 76 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Spanking Videos

1. Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview spanked with strappaddle and loopy

This is the second part of my interview with brand spanking new model Lola Marie. In this part she gets to feel the real pain I can inflict with a variety of my special toys. I have a very heavy and thick wooden paddle which I love to swing at her beautiful bottom and also a nasty loopy whip I use when I have her in the diaper position, still to come is the leather paddle, this is a special one made for me and is extra heavy. Would she be able to take my full force swings and smacks. Find out now

File name:Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview spanked with strappaddle and loopy.mp4
    File Size: 234 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 576
    Duration: 00:15:39
    Video: AVC, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 2024 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview spanked with strappaddle and loopy.mp4

2. English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - T...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - T...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Through service to pain

Mr. Stern and Young Lulu Lamb are getting along really well as he moves to the second part of his session spanking lovely Lulu. She has agreed, for a little more money to take a caning from him. He gets her nicely into position just as her guardian returns home. She is shocked at what is going on and decides that she will be the one administering the caning and a damn site harder than Mr. Stern would have done.

File name:Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Through service to pain.mp4
    File Size: 458 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4867 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Through service to pain.mp4

3. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Summer, Lee - Two in trouble...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Summer, Lee - Two in trouble...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Summer, Lee - Two in trouble again

Summer and Lee are naughty young girls, no different from many others except in the way they are punished for their naughtiness. The services of a disciplinarian are requested by their guardian and he advises a good dose of corporal punishment. They both get their bottoms strapped and paddled and then have to change into school uniforms for added humiliation for some more heavy treatment.

File name:Summer, Lee - Two in trouble again.mp4
    File Size: 799 MB
    Duration: 00:21:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Summer, Lee - Two in trouble again.mp4

4. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - ...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - ...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Tindra Caned at St. Justs

The new mistress has risked bringing the good name of S. Justs Academy into disrepute and this cant be tolerated. I have decided that in addition to the school paddle being used on her bottom she should take a severe lesson with an application of the cane. As she bends over the caning bench she certainly starts to regret her actions and as the first stroke lands she feels the pain

File name:Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Tindra Caned at St. Justs.mp4
    File Size: 316 MB
    Duration: 00:08:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4952 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Tindra Caned at St. Justs.mp4

5. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Victoria Travers, Sarah Ster...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Victoria Travers, Sarah Ster...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Victoria Travers, Sarah Stern - New girl Victoria gets the paddle

New girl Victoria has just had her very first spanking and I did not think she would want to carry on but she has surprised me. I have told her that next she will have to bend over for a hard session with one of my leather paddles. Now she is a little nervous but says she has come this far and wants to go ahead. I soon have her pert rear end stuck high in the air, legs spread and ready for the paddle. Although this is her first time I do not go easy on her and she does take a full strength paddling. A really beautiful young girl and very keen to be punished some more

File name:Victoria Travers, Sarah Stern - New girl Victoria gets the paddle.mp4
    File Size: 375 MB
    Duration: 00:09:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Victoria Travers, Sarah Stern - New girl Victoria gets the paddle.mp4

6. Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Zero Tolerance Means a Spank...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Zero Tolerance Means a Spank...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Zero Tolerance Means a Spanking (Part 1 of 2)

Peaches has been late all week, and Betty has had enough. When Peaches again shows up late, she is bent over for a bare bottom hand spanking. Peaches decides to throw some sass at the end of the punishment and earns herself a belting.

Model(s): Peaches
    Spanker(s): Betty
    Implement(s): Hand
    Position(s): Bent Over

File name:Zero Tolerance Means a Spanking (Part 1 of 2).mp4
    File Size: 97.5 MB
    Duration: 00:04:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2903 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Zero Tolerance Means a Spanking (Part 1 of 2).mp4

7. Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Amelia Rutherford - Secret Ag...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Amelia Rutherford - Secret Ag...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Amelia Rutherford - Secret Agent - L/Caning finale for Secret Agent Amelia Rutherford, totally nude

Bent over a chair without a stitch of clothing, Amelia Rutherford struggles to hold position at a swishy rattan cane is applied across her bare rear as a final punishment in the Secret Agent series. Sir Timothy knows he's got to leave a lasting impression. She's already had the yard stick, but the cane is his ultimate weapon. Remarkable slow-motion replays!

Related Categories: CANING , PADDLING , HAIR BRUSH SPANKING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , WHIPPING

File name:Amelia Rutherford - Secret Agent - L Caning finale for Secret Agent Amelia Rutherford, totally nude.mp4
    File Size: 246 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4004 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amelia Rutherford - Secret Agent - L Caning finale for Secret Agent Amelia Rutherford, totally nude.mp4

8. OTK Spankings - RM/HD - Autumn: Pulled from Bathroom and Sp...

OTK Spankings - RM/HD - Autumn: Pulled from Bathroom and Sp...

OTK Spankings - RM/HD - Autumn: Pulled from Bathroom and Spanked Nude

As a result of not taking a shower the night before, Autumn is running late for class. The Dean pulls her from the bathroom, removes her towel, and gives her a fully nude OTK handspanking.

File name:Autumn Pulled from Bathroom and Spanked Nude.ram
    File Size: 44.1 MB
    Duration: 00:04:05
    Video: RealVideo 4, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1465 kb/s
    Audio: Cooker

D O W N L O A D:

Autumn Pulled from Bathroom and Spanked Nude.ram

9. Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BH/Nude flogging for Belinda Lawson at The Institute, witnessed by Helen Stephens

Arms and legs spread wide, Belinda Lawson lies naked on a whipping frame to test Mr Johnson's theories about naval flogging - all in the case of research. As the flogger is applied to her bare buttocks, see the results as Reaction Cam also captures Belinda's face. The slow-motion cheek-rippling replays contrast with laughter-filled out-takes!

Related Categories: CANING , PADDLING , HAIR BRUSH SPANKING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , WHIPPING

File name:Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BH Nude flogging for Belinda Lawson at The Institute, witnessed by Helen Stephens.mp4
    File Size: 311 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:26
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4071 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BH Nude flogging for Belinda Lawson at The Institute, witnessed by Helen Stephens.mp4

10. Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Betty is Punished for Lack o...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Betty is Punished for Lack o...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Betty is Punished for Lack of Respect (Part 1 of 2)

Betty is approached by Joe who confronts her about being late to an interview that HE helped her set up. Joe and his colleague are not happy, and Betty must submit to an OTK hand spanking as the first part of her punishment.

Model(s): Betty
    Spanker(s): Joe
    Implement(s): Hand
    Position(s): OTK (Over The Knee)

File name:Betty is Punished for Lack of Respect (Part 1 of 2).mp4
    File Size: 120 MB
    Duration: 00:05:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2906 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Betty is Punished for Lack of Respect (Part 1 of 2).mp4