Notices

Page 197 of 277 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2770

Thread: Elite Spanking Videos

1. Kyle Johnson, Yasmine Sinclair - Pov Light Her Up

Kyle Johnson, Yasmine Sinclair - Pov Light Her Up

Kyle Johnson, Yasmine Sinclair - Pov Light Her Up

In gentle Up Her Up, Kyle smells runs and smoke right into his kitchen area where he discovers his room-mate Yasmine set aluminum foil in the microwave and commenced a little flame. He places out it and sinking right to her chamber, telling her why she has been becoming a spanking new because of the irresponsibility. He gets up her stand and utilizes his hands to generate his own room-mate quite respectful she did not understand much better. She tickles her situation since he ardently tans her ass.

File name:Kyle Johnson, Yasmine Sinclair - Pov Light Her Up.mp4
    File Size: 292 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5843 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Kyle Johnson, Yasmine Sinclair - Pov Light Her Up.mp4

2. Mai Ly, Tiki, Amber Pixie Wells - Canings From Hell Part 2

Mai Ly, Tiki, Amber Pixie Wells - Canings From Hell Part 2

Mai Ly, Tiki, Amber Pixie Wells - Canings From Hell Part 2

Part certainly one of the hottest' HELL sequence' - Canings By Hell, that has been a requested Manager's Cut of all re-mastered footage.

1 ) ) The conclusion of MaiLy's very first caning, using close ups of her head along with underside and also her amazing facial responses into her magnifying cane stripes..and massaging course!

Two ) Tiki's school-girl bamboo stinks since she admits that possibly becoming caned from the Dean she had been brought to was not so awful all things considered!

3) The intriguing circumstance of this an individual along with also his petition see that a serious and extreme shifting. Tiki was not joyful after I claimed' Purchase all the DVDs and also you have your self a bargain". and then he did, thus Tiki experienced to decide on and then make a lemon tree swap!

4) Amber'Pixie' Wells genuinely heard relating to switches daily. Ever since it is a genuine renal punishment, so " I chased the full course of action to guarantee she'd it a hundred percentage right. This really was a pleasant whipping!

File name:Mai Ly, Tiki, Amber Pixie Wells - Canings From Hell Part 2.mp4
    File Size: 165 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 486
    Duration: 00:17:00
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1228 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mai Ly, Tiki, Amber Pixie Wells - Canings From Hell Part 2.mp4

3. Snow Mercy - Smack Begin 4 - Snow And The Belt

Snow Mercy - Smack Begin 4 - Snow And The Belt

Snow Mercy - Smack Begin 4 - Snow And The Belt

Snow and I'd frequently talk about the significance of shared national implements as it pertains for their own subject. This absolutely was tied for her rigorous upbringing along with also the spankings she purchased as a result of her mommy. This really is the reason why I spare the belt to get the last! It experienced a exceptional link into our own negotiations over many years that I had been disciplining her.

File name:Snow Mercy - Smack Begin 4 - Snow And The Belt.mp4
    File Size: 116 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:10:18
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1437 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Snow Mercy - Smack Begin 4 - Snow And The Belt.mp4

4. Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert, The Master - Casey Calvert Is T...

Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert, The Master - Casey Calvert Is T...

Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert, The Master - Casey Calvert Is The Dean's Secretary - Spanked, Belted, Strapped, And Paddled

In Suggest women as well as a Nerd Punished, the Administrator punishes the women and also the Dean punishes the Administrator. Girls wreck . Even the Dean intends to penalize everybody else involved however , his Secretary (Casey Calvert) goes to be penalized before this Administrator (Stevie Rose) to present an idea what's forthcoming. Casey understands an extended, challenging OTK spanking onto her skirt and also bare butt. She's then belted, wrapped and paddled using the huge wood paddle. She creates a few of those most adorable little yells out if that gorgeous butt is swatted!

File name:Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert, The Master - Casey Calvert Is The Dean's Secretary - Spanked, Belted, Strapped, And Paddled.mp4
    File Size: 414 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:47
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stevie Rose, Casey Calvert, The Master - Casey Calvert Is The Dean's Secretary - Spanked, Belted, Strapped, And Paddled.mp4

5. Tiki - Punished In Black 1 - Tiki's Lost Whipping

Tiki - Punished In Black 1 - Tiki's Lost Whipping

Tiki - Punished In Black 1 - Tiki's Lost Whipping

Tiki was testing me! She'd said needing this pricey designer apparel. I shared with her 'wait and watch', going on her together with it. As soon as I arrived home one evening and discovered that her not wearing the apparel, however proclaiming she'd left dinner bookings to reveal off it. I understood what I'd perform. Her eyes are actually inquiring' What exactly are you really going to be doing about any of it?' I left her telephone the cafe and then shove on reservation via one hour or so. I shared with me she had been about to have yourself a fantastic thumping earlier we travelled outside. She whined and desired to just punish her later we reunite " Oh, there'll be lots of the if we catch straight back as-well" I shared with her with my own eyes compared to my inflection. I desired her butt for me personally crying sexy throughout supper. . .and it turned out! Next extreme spat with' The Striper', a cat-o-nine- tails and also the buckle were away. I informed her dinner I intended to shock her with an apparel. She asked my to essentially punish her if we first reunite again. Even a lot of this really is coming shortly!

File name:Tiki - Punished In Black 1 - Tiki's Lost Whipping.mp4
    File Size: 115 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:10:02
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1470 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiki - Punished In Black 1 - Tiki's Lost Whipping.mp4

6. Tiki - Punished In Black 2 - Tiki's Lost Multi-implement

Tiki - Punished In Black 2 - Tiki's Lost Multi-implement

Tiki - Punished In Black 2 - Tiki's Lost Multi-implement

As soon as I penalized Tiki domestically and filmed themI did not mess ! I filmed the punishments absolutely like I might have handed out them had I never. In those ten moments of misplaced AWESOMNESS, " I chased her OTK having a paddle using pockets, hair brush and also a metallic spatula. Subsequently on her knees she's a intense riding harvest whipping, before generating her catch that the wall to its split-fingered strap and also the razor strap! I'd the caning upward from the penis's site today. . .so there's yet another acute individual arriving!

File name:Tiki - Punished In Black 2 - Tiki's Lost Multi-implement.mp4
    File Size: 115 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:10:25
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1412 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiki - Punished In Black 2 - Tiki's Lost Multi-implement.mp4

7. Episode 352 Koki Gets Caned

Episode 352 Koki Gets Caned

Episode 352 Koki Gets Caned

Ko Ko Kitten normally takes an office project having a exact rigorous Mr. Ford. If she sings upward to its very first time, she takes a caning and paddling relatively than becoming terminated. However, if she messes again, the subject amount rises and she's punished with a jail cane. Ko Ko is abandoned tender and sorry and guarantees to improve her manners.

File name:Episode 352 Koki Gets Caned.mp4
    File Size: 657 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6221 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Episode 352 Koki Gets Caned.mp4

8. Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - RLegs in the air, b...

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - RLegs in the air, b...

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - RLegs in the air, bottom bare, Kaylee Robinson is soundly spanked

Shedding her occupation after an issue of times has recently cost bratty Kaylee Robinson a strapping in room mate out of Hell. Today Alison Miller hauls Kaylee's legs higher in the atmosphere to send a resounding spankingnew. Iff that's the place, you're able to observe Kaylee's experience since she has mesmerized, until your last five having a ring. Awesome slowmotion replays, notice that booty bounce and tight!

File name:Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - RLegs in the air, bottom bare, Kaylee Robinson is soundly spanked.mp4
    File Size: 216 MB
    Duration: 00:07:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - RLegs in the air, bottom bare, Kaylee Robinson is soundly spanked.mp4

9. Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - SLegs high over her...

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - SLegs high over her...

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - SLegs high over her head, Kaylee RobinsonБ─≥s bare bottom is strapped for theft

Can Kaylee Robinson blatantly simply take ВЈ 20 out of Alison's bag in room mate in Hell, simply to find yet another spankingnew? We assume therefore - and - Kaylee is aware of , as she informs the digicam! Completely positioned to get an dose of the stinging leather tawse, Kaylee feels that the burn up of retribution throughout the lips. Like a magnificent slowmotion cheek-rippling RE Play!

File name:Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - SLegs high over her head, Kaylee RobinsonБ─≥s bare bottom is strapped for theft.mp4
    File Size: 295 MB
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylee Robinson - Room-mate from Hell - SLegs high over her head, Kaylee RobinsonБ─≥s bare bottom is strapped for theft.mp4

10. Lucy Lauren - Doctor's Dilemma - FBare bottom spanking with...

Lucy Lauren - Doctor's Dilemma - FBare bottom spanking with...

Lucy Lauren - Doctor's Dilemma - FBare bottom spanking with a yard stick for hot doctor Lucy Lauren

Kneeling onto a seat, her around, pert underside adhering outside, magnificent fresh physician Lucy Lauren carries 1-5 swats with a wood lawn stand from zo e Page at Doctor's problem. Her face expressions Reaction Cam reveal how efficient a spanking new may be having an wooden execute! Lucy agrees:"It had been seriously intense, no longer behaving demanded!" Stunning Slowmotion

File name:Lucy Lauren - Doctor's Dilemma - FBare bottom spanking with a yard stick for hot doctor Lucy Lauren.mp4
    File Size: 275 MB
    Duration: 00:09:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lucy Lauren - Doctor's Dilemma - FBare bottom spanking with a yard stick for hot doctor Lucy Lauren.mp4