Notices

Page 276 of 277 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2770

Thread: Elite Spanking Videos

1. Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Andy Moon, Dave Dodge...

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Andy Moon, Dave Dodge...

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Andy Moon, Dave Dodge - Neighbor's Revenge part 1

Andy gets home from cheer practice and has been told by her mother to go see her neighbor about the recent "incident" she caused in his back yard. This is where the film starts as see her knocking on his door as he welcomes her in. She is asked why she rudely practiced an obscene chant in his yard and then mooned her bare bottom to him and his esteemed guest, the good Lady Fortesque, who he was trying to impress. Andy certainly left an impression alright, and she is told that her mother (who was unable to discipline her properly) has given him permission to do so with a spanking. He wastes no time after scolding her, giving her a hard bare bottom hand spanking which really grabs her attention. As her bottom turns a shameful red, he makes her shuffle over to the corner to reflect on her punishment as he calls her mother to tell her the corrective discipline has been carried out.

File name:Neighbors Revenge part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4
    File Size: 514 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:47

D O W N L O A D:

Neighbors Revenge part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4

2. Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page, Michael St...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page, Michael St...

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page, Michael Stamp, Sarah Gregory - Zoe The Brat

File name:Zoe the brat clip01.mp4
    File Size: 741 MB
    Duration: 00:06:08

D O W N L O A D:

Zoe the brat clip01.mp4

3. Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers

File name:Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4
    File Size: 399 MB
    Duration: 00:07:47

D O W N L O A D:

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4

4. Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Dave Dodge, Luci Love...

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Dave Dodge, Luci Love...

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Dave Dodge, Luci Lovett - A Cheer Too Loud (Part 1)

Luci and her step-mother live in an apartment above eccentric Professor Johnson, a faculty member on an exchange program from England. He has complained on numerous occasions about Luci's clumsy practice routines which he can hear below, often disturbing his work. Her step-mother had tried many times to discipline Luci until she and the professor decide on a special arrangement. If she disturbs him one more time then he would be able to deal with Luci as he sees fit. It wasn't long before step-mother sends her step-daughter downstairs to meet him as she is being loud and unreasonable yet again! He lectures her sternly about her ridiculous behavior but instead of mere scoldings, which her step-mother had carried out, he tells Luci that she will get a good old fashioned spanking like they carry out in his country! She is embarrassed and doesn't know where to look as he takes her across his lap and spanks her like a naughty girl. worse is to come, as this professor spanks on the bare bottom! Now Luci is struggling to take his stern hard hand smacks as she cries out making a different loud noise that he approves of! Just as she thinks the punishment is about finished, a shock is in store. Professor Johnson has a reformatory strap, a leather corrective implement, and she receives 20 hard swift swats of leather across her bared upturned bottom, laid out across the sofa. This stinging, nasty punishment is unlike anything her step-mother ever carried out and has the desired effect of ensuring that Luci makes less noise in the future!

Category: SPANKING
    Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, CHEERLEADERS, SCOLDING, OTK SPANKING, STRAPPING.
    Keywords: luci lovett, punishment, dodgy dave, discipline, bare bottom, cheer uniform, naughty girl.

File name:A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4
    File Size: 437 MB
    Duration: 00:05:52

D O W N L O A D:

A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4

5. Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Alexa,...

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Alexa,...

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Sarah Stern - Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839

Alexa is staying in my house but she is not turning out quite the way I envisaged. Firstly my husband caught her in our room going through some of our things and now I have to talk to her about the sexy way she is dressing around the house. I am not at all happy with her although her saving grace is that she tells me she quite likes spanking games. Well, I don't think she had quite played to the level I had in mind when I got her bent over. I picked a very heavy and thick leather paddle, a real punishment instrument, not a play thing and I used this on her bare bottom. This soon sorted her out. If like me you like to see real good quality implements used to their best effect then take a look at this film. Poor Alexa really doe get a leathering and boy does she know it

Categories: Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4
    File Size: 755 MB
    Duration: 00:14:44

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4

6. English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu ...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu ...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb - Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869

Lulu and cherry are in real trouble, punished at school and now being punished, in turn at home. Aunty Katie is not a very forgiving lady and is a firm believer in the application of leather paddles to girl's bare bottoms, as Cherry is now discovering. Over the kitchen table, bottom in the air as the paddle swishes down as Aunty Katie really does lay it on this naughty girls bare bottom.

File name:Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4
    File Size: 399 MB
    Duration: 00:07:47

D O W N L O A D:

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4

7. Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Dangerous Halloween. The expulsi...

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Dangerous Halloween. The expulsi...

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Dangerous Halloween. The expulsion of the succubus

The headmaster of the school performs the ritual of exorcising the succubus with the help of a whip.

File name:Dangerous Halloween. The expulsion of the succubus - RoughManSpank.mp4
    File Size: 99.7 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:03:42

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous Halloween. The expulsion of the succubus - RoughManSpank.mp4

8. Momma Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Devon Euphoria, Miss Bernad...

Momma Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Devon Euphoria, Miss Bernad...

Momma Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Devon Euphoria, Miss Bernadette - Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria (Part 1)

Mommy brought Devon, on a special trip so that they could spend some quality momdaughter time together. When mom makes dinner reservations for them to meet up with some friends, Devon doesn't show up and mom cancels the plans. She finally comes strolling in dressed in a short skirt and revealing top and tries to convince mom that she was only shopping. It's only after she is getting her bare bottom soundly spanked over mom's knee that she admits she went out clubbing. Mommy is very upset and continues to spank her naughty girl, then straps her and finally spanks her with the stingy hairbrush.

Categories: F/F Spankings, Hairbrush Spanking, OTK Spankings, Spanking, Strapping
    Keywords: devon, miss bernadette, discipline, punishment

File name:Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4
    File Size: 243 MB
    Duration: 00:04:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4

9. English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern...

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832

After catching busty babe Alexa playing with some of his toys Mr Stern decides that as she is so keen on playing spanking games she should now experience the real thing. He starts off with her over his knees and gives her a warming up spanking but soon progresses to some of the toys that Alexa was playing with earlier. He however is an expert and applies these toys, his straps and paddles, to her bare bottom in just the way they were meant to be applied, good and hard.

Categories: Domestic Discipline, M/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, POV Spanking, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4
    File Size: 599 MB
    Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4

10. Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Paparazzo part 3

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Paparazzo part 3

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Paparazzo part 3

After what he saw, the school principal seriously punishes the schoolgirl with a special belt. She'll find out. Who gave the Director the incriminating photos.

File name:Paparazzo part 3 - RoughManSpank.mp4
    File Size: 98.4 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:03:12

D O W N L O A D:

Paparazzo part 3 - RoughManSpank.mp4