Notices

Page 69 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Spanking Videos

1. Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Paddled at School and Spanke...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Paddled at School and Spanke...

Real Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Paddled at School and Spanked at Home (Part 1 of 2)

Stella is sent to be paddled in school. She is bent over and given 8 solid swats with a heavy wooden paddle over her jeans.

Model(s): Stella
    Spanker(s): Mr. M
    Implement(s): Paddle (Wooden)
    Position(s): Bent Over

File name:Paddled at School and Spanked at Home (Part 1 of 2).mp4
    File Size: 98.3 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:04:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2906 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Paddled at School and Spanked at Home (Part 1 of 2).mp4

2. Real Strappings - RM/HD - Ashley: Interviewed and Strapped

Real Strappings - RM/HD - Ashley: Interviewed and Strapped

Real Strappings - RM/HD - Ashley: Interviewed and Strapped

Ashley is interviewed about her experiences being spanked while growing up, and is then introduced to a pissed off Betty who straps her over the jean, panties and on the bare bottom.

Model(s): Ashley
    Implement(s): Leather Strap
    Spanker(s): Betty

File name:Ashley Interviewed and Strapped.ram
    File Size: 74.1 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:06:32
    Video: RealVideo 4, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1476 kb/s
    Audio: Cooker

D O W N L O A D:

Ashley Interviewed and Strapped.ram

3. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Ella Hughes - Caned for lying

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Ella Hughes - Caned for lying

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Ella Hughes - Caned for lying

Ella Hughes arrived late for a filming session, she then told some lies and tried to fool me. Well no one gets away with that. I phoned her boyfriend and told him about her behaviour and he asked me to punish her very hard and also to give extra punishments for him for her behaviour at home. She made her allotted number of films for the day and then it was time for the caning. This was one of the most severe caning I have administered and by the end Ella was in tears.

1080p,FF,Full,HD,Spanking,Sarah

File name:Ella Hughes - Caned for lying.mp4
    File Size: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ella Hughes - Caned for lying.mp4

4. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Heather - Do you like the cane

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Heather - Do you like the cane

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Heather - Do you like the cane

Heather thought that she liked pain, she liked it so much she paddled her own bottom and then got Leo to paddle it for her. When I caught them at it I decided to really put her to the test. I must admit I did select a rather nasty cane and I did lay it on her lovely bottom rather hard but if she likes it she will take every stroke. What do you think? I love the marks left by the cane on her beautiful soft skin.

1080p,admit,beautiful,bottom,caught,decided,every, F,F,Full,HD,Heather,liked,likes,lovely,marks,nasty ,PADDLE,Paddled,rather,really,select,Spanking,Sara h,stroke,think,thought

File name:Heather - Do you like the cane.mp4
    File Size: 354 MB
    Duration: 00:09:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4956 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Heather - Do you like the cane.mp4

5. Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tiana, Sarah Stern - A new e...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tiana, Sarah Stern - A new e...

Spanking Sarah - MP4/Full HD - Tiana, Sarah Stern - A new experience

Young Tiana has been out all night indulging in what is known as a spot of dogging and now at home she has to pay the price. Her young bottom has never experienced the pain that can be inflicted by a thin swishy cane wielded by a strong right arm but she is now to have this experience. She has to bend over and raise her pert bottom in the air for me to use one of my favourite canes and even though it is her first time I do not hold back as you will see and hear as the whacks hit home on that beautiful target.

1080p,beautiful,bottom,canes,dogging,experience,fa vourite,First,Full,HD,indulging,known,night,price, raise,right,Spanking,Sarah,strong,swishy,target,th ough,Tiana,whacks,wielded

File name:Tiana, Sarah Stern - A new experience.mp4
    File Size: 299 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 4943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiana, Sarah Stern - A new experience.mp4

6. Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Cane for Sarah and her maid

Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Cane for Sarah and her maid

Spanking Sarah - MP4/SD - Cane for Sarah and her maid

It's real fun having a maid, especially the punishing them bit. I am fortunate with my present maid she loves to be spanked and disciplined so I take advantage. I decided to cane her but told her I did not know much about how to do it, she offered to cane me to show me, I let her. Then it was my turn to cane her lovely bottom and you can guess what a whacking she got. Loads of real hard strokes from my very strong arm.

advantage,bottom,decided,disciplined,especially,F F,fortunate,guess,having,Loads,lovely,loves,offere d,present,punishing,SD,spanked,strokes,strong,whac king

File name:Cane for Sarah and her maid.mp4
    File Size: 202 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 576
    Duration: 00:13:24
    Video: AVC, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 2038 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cane for Sarah and her maid.mp4

7. Tiny Tempest - Giving myself 200 spanks with my paddle

Tiny Tempest - Giving myself 200 spanks with my paddle

Tiny Tempest - Giving myself 200 spanks with my paddle

Giving myself 200 spanks with my paddle

File name:Tiny Tempest - Tiny Tempest.mp4
    File Size: 265 MB
    Duration: 00:04:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 8899 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiny Tempest - Tiny Tempest.mp4

8. Assume The Position Studios - MP4/HD - Casey Calvert, The M...

Assume The Position Studios - MP4/HD - Casey Calvert, The M...

Assume The Position Studios - MP4/HD - Casey Calvert, The Master, Belle - Belle and Casey Belt and Cane Together

Belle and Casey are stripped to their matching panties, face down on the bed. The Cane bundle beats the perfect rhythm on their matching cheeks as they giggle. They have enjoying becoming friends, and have never played together, eager to share his touch. Alternating sets of cheeks bounce under the cane to delighted response. A more series cane is met with moans before a leather paddle has them bouncing and giggling again. Skillfully playing the bit bongos, the girls giggle. They could be sisters, lean, perky bottoms, brunette, two of the most perfect spanking bottom you could ever dream off. Alternating toys build up the sensations in this playful session with two amazing girls. Girls who play together get pleasured together, they adore each other and sharing his touch. CASEY CALVERT, DOUBLE SPANKING, CANING, BELT WHIPPING, EROTIC PLAYTIME, SPANKED TOGETHER, EROTIC , BUBBLE BUTT, BRUNETTES

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , SPANKING POV , SPANKING M/F , OTK SPANKING

Keywords: assume the position studi , bare bottom paddling , daughter , peeing , otk paddling , otk spanking , daddys's girl , paddling , spanked to tears , spanked red ass , schoolgirl spanking , scolding , real spanking , real discipline

File name:Casey Calvert, The Master, Belle - Belle and Casey Belt and Cane Together.mp4
    File Size: 580 MB
    Duration: 00:19:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Casey Calvert, The Master, Belle - Belle and Casey Belt and Cane Together.mp4

9. Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BC/Soundly spanked bare with a ping pong bat Belinda feels the burn!

Bottom bared, Belinda Lawson bends over Mr Johnson's desk at The Institute for another dose of discipline - this time with a stinging ping pong bat. "It stung more than I remembered, but I broke the bat!" said Belinda. Being watched closely by friend Helen Stephens didn't help: "She couldn't stop smiling at me, but she was next!"

Related Categories: CANING , PADDLING , HAIR BRUSHING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , WHIPPING

Keywords: caning

File name:Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BC Soundly spanked bare with a ping pong bat Belinda feels the burn!.mp4
    File Size: 189 MB
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3983 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Belinda Lawson - The Institute - BC Soundly spanked bare with a ping pong bat Belinda feels the burn!.mp4

10. Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Helen Stephens - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Helen Stephens - The Institut...

Firm Hand Spanking - MP4/HD - Helen Stephens - The Institute - BB/"What is it about a girl being spanked that's so hot" asks stunning Helen Stephens

Lying over Mr Johnson's lap, bare buttocks perfectly positioned, Helen Stephens grits her teeth as her second week of corporal punishment research starts at The Institute. She's just seen her friend Belinda spanked, but now her own behind is getting reddened. Reaction Cam and slow-motion replays shows every grimace and cheek bounce.

Related Categories: CANING , PADDLING , HAIR BRUSHING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , WHIPPING

Keywords: caning

File name:Helen Stephens - The Institute - BB "What is it about a girl being spanked that's so hot" asks stunning Helen Stephens.mp4
    File Size: 271 MB
    Duration: 00:09:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Helen Stephens - The Institute - BB "What is it about a girl being spanked that's so hot" asks stunning Helen Stephens.mp4