Notices

Page 146 of 685 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Crystal Knight - Escape Reality, Enter My World - Mesmerize

Crystal Knight - Escape Reality, Enter My World - Mesmerize

Crystal Knight - Escape Reality, Enter My World - Mesmerize

Tags:
    goddess worship, mesmerize, sensual domination, mesmerization, Edging Games, joi, JOI, femdom, slave training, Crystal Knight, female domination, tit worship, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, mind fuck, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, cum countdown, Jerk Off Encouragement, sub training, Jerk off Instruction,

Here is the moment you've been waiting for. The escape you've craved for so long with the most seductive twist ever seen. I know what makes you feel good and I definitely know how to make you relax. Escape reality for the next ten minutes and enter my world. There's nothing you need more than this right now. There's nothing can that make you fall into Euphoria the way my voice can. My tits are another delicious treat to make you even hornier. I always push you to the edge before granting you release. I count you down and tease you until the last second, once you blow, you won't have a worry or care for the rest of the day.

Name: JOI-Backup_8567.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Size: 706.98 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8567.mp4 В«

2. Bratty Bunny - Relax CEI

Bratty Bunny - Relax CEI

Bratty Bunny - Relax CEI

Tags:
    male cum eating, Edging Games, CEI, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Countdown, Male Cum Swallowing, Bratty Bunny, Jerk Off Encouragement, manipulation, mind fuck, Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Eating, mental domination, JOI Games, Cum Play, JOI Fantasy, forced cum eating,

Just relax. No need to get nervous or anxious. Don't even think about it. It's just a natural occurrence to taste oneself. You just sit back and jerk off for me. Follow my instructions and eat your cum. RELAX.

Name: JOI-Backup_8661.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:13
    Size: 240.48 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8661.mp4 В«

3. Chloe Jame - Blow Your Load All Over My Face Now Bitch

Chloe Jame - Blow Your Load All Over My Face Now Bitch

Chloe Jame - Blow Your Load All Over My Face Now Bitch

Tags:
    Chloe Jame, dirty talk, lip fetish, throat fetish, Cum Eating, face fetish, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, Cum Eating Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, facial, chasity belt, CEI, mouth fetish, Cum Swallowers, JOI Games, JOI cum denial, jerking off,

I really need some protein right now. You know what im talking about. Pull that little dick out and stroke it nice and hard for me and give me what i want like a good boy. I want your cum all over my face right now bitch

Name: JOI-Backup_8632.mp4
    Duration: 00:03:50
    Size: 146.35 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8632.mp4 В«

4. Anika Fall - Royal Cum Guzzler

Anika Fall - Royal Cum Guzzler

Anika Fall - Royal Cum Guzzler

Tags:
    Anika Fall, cum eating encouragement, cum slave, CEI, female domination, cei, femdom, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Play, goddess worship, cum eating challenge, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown,

You love cum so much right? The anticipation of stroking, and then shooting out that load, and guzzling it down is a thrill! It's what makes you super horny. But if you love cum so much, and you really want to make Me happy, you'll take down much more then the ordinary. I have a challenge for you My little cum eater. Think you can handle it? If you can, you'll officially be a Royal Cum Guzzler! haha!

Name: JOI-Backup_8631.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Size: 405.72 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8631.mp4 В«

5. Astro Domina - Slave To The Boss Lady

Astro Domina - Slave To The Boss Lady

Astro Domina - Slave To The Boss Lady

Tags:
    Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Games, ass JOI, JOI, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, asian dominatrix, asian princess, Astro Domina,

As a male construction worker, it can be challenging to have a hot young sexy woman as your boss. Sydney called you into her office to have a little chat. She knows that you have issues with her. Is it because she turned you down for a date one time? You know people talk, your co-workers talk a lot. But when it comes to your boss, they don't dare speak up. Because they know she's a great boss. And it's time for you to learn a thing or two about being a good, loyal, committed and honest worker bee.
    First she makes you take off all your clothes. Then she put you down on your knees. And knowing you love her ass, she teases you with her jeans covered ass. There's no way to hide your boner at this point. Sensing your weakness, Sydney jumps on the opportunity to seize your wages. You don't care anymore, especially when the pants come off and you get a front row view of that glorious ass!

Name: JOI-Backup_8660.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:40
    Size: 616.79 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8660.mp4 В«

6. Weronika - Mules Shoejob

Weronika - Mules Shoejob

Weronika - Mules Shoejob

Tags:
    foot fetish, Weronika, cum on feet, feet jerkoff, jerk on feet, footjob, Feet JOI, shoes JOI, foot worship, feet jerk off, shoes fetish,

Name: JOI-Backup_8581.mp4
    Duration: 00:21:45
    Size: 1.71 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8581.mp4 В«

7. annalynne07 - Painful Torment

annalynne07 - Painful Torment

annalynne07 - Painful Torment

Tags:
    Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, CBT Instruction, Orgasm Denial, JOI, Sadistic Female, JOI Fantasy, CBT, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Jerk Off Encouragement, annalynne07, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, Tease and Denial, Jerkoff Commands, Slave Training,

Based on a custom clip order, no names used Would love a self ballbusting video. You think I need to prove my devotion and what better way than by pain, and I can't stop until I puke or pass out - really push my limits to prove my worth. You can be harsh or prefer a more encouraging here to help me to push thru the pain approach (your choice, whatever mood your in at the time). The object to use or way to do it can be up to you or me.

Name: JOI-Backup_8576.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:53
    Size: 789.34 MB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8576.mp4 В«

8. annalynne07 - The Best Cure

annalynne07 - The Best Cure

annalynne07 - The Best Cure

Tags:
    Masturbation Games, annalynne07, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerk off Instruction,

Now that you're in isolation, you're weaker than ever. This video is the perfect cure you've been looking for, both for your anxiety and your blue balls. Enjoy the video and stay healthy and horny

Name: JOI-Backup_8590.mp4
    Duration: 00:14:34
    Size: 979.27 MB
    Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8590.mp4 В«

9. Princess Rene - Write Me A Bible, Slave

Princess Rene - Write Me A Bible, Slave

Princess Rene - Write Me A Bible, Slave

Tags:
    JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, Princess Rene, Jerk Off Encouragement, TE4SE and DENIAL, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Games, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands,

Princess Rene I am a Goddess, your Goddess, and you, are inferior. An inferior little being put on this planet to serve, worship and obey me. You should be on your knees in front of your Goddess. You should devote your life to me and praise me every single day when you awaken. And you will pray to me every night before you go to bed. I am your salvation. You need me. You are grateful for me.Now for those of you who are true devotees of Goddess Rene, those who want to prove to me that they are worthy, I have a project for you, an undertaking. This isn't some stupid little jerkoff in five minutes clip. NO. This is for those who truly want to find favor in my eyes. For those who wish to be noticed by a true, living Goddess. But since you have no life other than me, this shouldn't be hard for you. I want you to devote a little time each day to writing me aBible. That's right, I want aBible. Not some silly little prayer, but a book! Princess Rene'sBible.You will devote hours, days, weeks even to writing me thisBible. It will be filled with hymns and prayers to me. You will edit and revise it until it's perfect, fitting of a Goddess like me. You can start by writing about the first time you saw me, the first time you knew, how you felt, how you knew your life would never be the same. Write of my perfection. Then write some prayers that you can repeat every day. I want psalms written for Rene. You will work on this every day until it's complete. You will wake up to work on this to me. It will become the reason you live.You can write prayers and praises to my feet, my long legs, my perfect ass, my gorgeous blonde hair. Every inch of me is divine. You will take pride in each word that you write. This is your journey into servitude, my slave. This will take you down deeper beneath me. You will worship me and write me a fuckingBible! I am your Goddess, superior to you in every way. And with yourbibleyou will bring more followers to the Church of Rene. You will spread the Gospel of Rene.You will renounce all other gods and religions and sing my praises. Bow down and pray slave. I will help you slip deeper into subspace as you realize that your life means nothing without me. You are my slave. Prove your devotion. I can't wait to see yourbible, slave. It should be thick, bound and perfect. Get to work!

Name: JOI-Backup_8588.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:44
    Size: 216.24 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8588.mp4 В«

10. Trixie Miss - Only Cum To Feet

Trixie Miss - Only Cum To Feet

Trixie Miss - Only Cum To Feet

Tags:
    jerk on feet, Trixie Miss, footjob, Feet JOI, feet jerkoff, feet jerk off, POV foot JOI, foot fetish, cum on feet,

Theres so much about me that makes you weak and taps into your submissive side. My confident dominant nature, my beautiful face and body, my siren voice all of it knocks you off balance and seeking my direction. It just makes your fetish for my feet even worse. You know youre in your place when youre beneath my soles, gazing up at your owner. Get used to the feeling because youre only going to cum to my feet for as long as I want, until I know the image of my feet will trigger your arousal and submission.

Name: JOI-Backup_8598.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:24
    Size: 391.5 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8598.mp4 В«