Notices

Page 148 of 685 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Eva de Vil - Learn to Love His Lips on Your Cock

Eva de Vil - Learn to Love His Lips on Your Cock

Eva de Vil - Learn to Love His Lips on Your Cock

Tags:
    Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, Sissification, Humiliation, Sissy, Forced Femdom, FORCED FEM, Sissy Training, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Feminization, SLUT TRAINING, Eva de Vil, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, MAKE ME BI, Feminisation,

I take pride in my ability to convert and condition a slave to have a new kink so I have an idea of how to plant the bisexual seed in you. It'll involve you being tied up, blindfolded and gagged to eliminate your means to protest. I have an arsenal of greedy, slutty subs who'd quickly volunteer to suck your cock for me. I'll have him caressing your balls and licking your tip while I whisper in your ear and gently encourage you to accept it. Want to hear more?

Name: JOI-Backup_8662.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:22
    Size: 498.34 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8662.mp4 В«

2. Empress Elle - High card FinDom game

Empress Elle - High card FinDom game

Empress Elle - High card FinDom game

Tags:
    Cash Princess, MONEY FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Slave Training, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Empress Elle, FINDOM, Financial Slavery,

Up for a little card game? .a simple game of chance that determines the price for ecstasy. The build up alone is hot enough but the anticipation of not knowing what card I'm going to draw makes it even hotter. You see, I'm going to get you all worked up and then the game begins. How much will it be? Will you be able to cover it? Just knowing you're going to have to pay Me more is so arousing. You love it don't you pay piggy. You want to be My human ATM don't you. C'mon, it'll be fun! I swear I'll be your lucky charm. The question is- do you secretly want a low card.or a high card? Play and find out! (This game plays with cards 6 through 10, making it a high card game.)

Name: JOI-Backup_8582.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:46
    Size: 737.69 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8582.mp4 В«

3. Empress Elle - Insatiable edging

Empress Elle - Insatiable edging

Empress Elle - Insatiable edging

Tags:
    RUINED ORGASMS, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, JOI, Jerkoff Commands, Empress Elle, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Games, Tits Worship, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Breast Worship, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, big tits, Boobs Worship,

Ready for a little fun? My intention here is to get you to that deep, mind blowing cum I know you can achieve. Over 20 minutes of detailed instructions, edging and teasing.I'll get you there. The uncertainty of not knowing what I'll tell you to do next.handing over that control.it's thrilling. Makes your heart pound. Will I let you cum yet, how long will I make you edge, how long will you be able to hang in without cumming? These are all questions that will be running through your mind. Not knowing heightens everything. All your senses will be on edge, along with your cum.a few times, I might add! I'll even give you a few countdowns.will they be teases or will they be the real countdown? I'll keep you on the edge of your seat, listening to My every command, trying so hard to keep from cumming too quick. Good luck- not only will I be teasing you with a hand bra.making your balls ache, but I will be making you use both hands to fondle yourself with. Oh yes.this is gonna be good.

Name: JOI-Backup_8583.mp4
    Duration: 00:21:44
    Size: 1.23 GB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8583.mp4 В«

4. Bratty Nikki - Happy Bratty Birthday Tribute $100

Bratty Nikki - Happy Bratty Birthday Tribute $100

Bratty Nikki - Happy Bratty Birthday Tribute $100

Tags:
    Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, FINDOM, Bratty Nikki, Financial Slavery, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, MONEY FETISH, Cash Princess, Financial Ruin Fantasy, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Slave Training,

Happy Bratty Birthday to ME!! Say it with your wallet as always because your words are worthless to me. I'm so bratty and perfect and today is my day to be super bratty so basically like any other day!! I've been drinking bubbly, preparing to be wined, dined and spoiled and I look SO HOT doing it. Add to my riches loser and worship the BIRTHDAY BRAT!!

Name: JOI-Backup_8577.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:18
    Size: 1.16 GB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8577.mp4 В«

5. Charlotte Stokely - Your Tempting Gay Asshole

Charlotte Stokely - Your Tempting Gay Asshole

Charlotte Stokely - Your Tempting Gay Asshole

Tags:
    Sissy Training, Charlotte Stokely, Sissy Slut, FORCED FEM, SLUT TRAINING, Forced Femdom, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Sissification, SISSY SLUTS, MAKE ME BI, Humiliation, Feminization, Feminisation, Sissy,

I know you don't have much experience in pleasing a real man. but I'm here to help, sissykins.
    You crave Feeling every inch, every vein of the throbbing cock pounding your sissy hole. Mmmm, play with your hole and tell me how much you wanna attract lots of big strong men to violate it.
    Become my sissy cumbucket, and I'll show you off to the world on my twitter! Hahahaha

Name: JOI-Backup_8579.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Size: 411.29 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8579.mp4 В«

6. Worship Jasmine - Panty Sniffing Addict

Worship Jasmine - Panty Sniffing Addict

Worship Jasmine - Panty Sniffing Addict

Tags:
    FEMDOM POV, Humiliation, panty sniffing, domination, REJEC7ION, slave, Femdom, Loser Abuse, female domination, PUSSY WORSHIP, PANTY WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, Loser, panty fetish, Panty Sniffer, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, mistress, Worship Jasmine,

This is exactly how you get your thrills isn't it. The dirtier, the stinkier, the creamier the better right? To nestle your noes between the crotch turns your crazy with horniness.

Look how snug my panties fit my perfect pussy right now, does that drive you wild? Do all those dirty depraved thoughts run riot in your head. Oh how you can only imagine how sweet my panties smell. That alluring aroma would send you on a euphoric trip. One sniff and you would be completely submissive to me. You would do anything for that sniff right now wouldn't you. The more I tease you the weaker you become. You must have those panties up to your nose, you must only breathe in my scent. Submit, buy these panties right now and worship them truly.

Name: JOI-Backup_8620.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:05
    Size: 223.67 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8620.mp4 В«

7. Trixie Miss - Horny Zombie H.ypn0

Trixie Miss - Horny Zombie H.ypn0

Trixie Miss - Horny Zombie H.ypn0

Tags:
    RUINED ORGASMS, femdom, JOI Fantasy, sensual domination, cum countdown, mesmerize, orgasm control, JOI Games, mindfuck, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Trixie Miss, Jerkoff Commands, loser, mental domination, cock tease, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction,

Let your thoughts drift away. You don't need your own thoughts, you need to stroke for me and empty your mind. It simply feels so good to let go and only focus on worshiping me and listening to my voice. You love when your body relaxes, your mind sinks under my spell, and your cock grows hard. This is what you crave and can't escape. It just feels so good to stroke and obey while you know I'm manipulating your mind. Your horny cock makes you helpless to me, a toy to tease and use whenever I please. This fact just makes you helplessly horny before me, needing my command to cum. Nothing feels as good as being my good horny zombie obeying my commands, and today I demand your cum. Drain it all as you admit that you're a helpless captive put under my spell.

Name: JOI-Backup_8628.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:17
    Size: 369.47 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8628.mp4 В«

8. Tiffany James - Cum on my tits JOI

Tiffany James - Cum on my tits JOI

Tiffany James - Cum on my tits JOI

Tags:
    Tiffany James, Cum Play, big tits, big tits JOI, Boobs Worship, Glove Fetish, Cum Control, big tits jerk off, Male Cum Swallowing, Leather, Tits Worship, Cum Swallowers, Huge Boobs, Breast Worship, Wrist Watch Fetish, Cum Countdown,

You will do as I wish. I want you to stroke your cock for me, guiding you with my hands and sexy dominant voice. My wristwatch will tell you when it's time to cum for me, and I want your spunk all over my tits .

Name: JOI-Backup_8606.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:38
    Size: 570.25 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.038 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8606.mp4 В«

9. Tiffany James - Lockdown wallet drain

Tiffany James - Lockdown wallet drain

Tiffany James - Lockdown wallet drain

Tags:
    Breast Worship, big tits, Wallet Draining, JOI, Lingerie, , Tiffany James, Boobs Worship, Money Slavery, Big Tits Findom, Seamed Stockings, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, Big Boobs, , British, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, Tits Worship,

All alone are you? Bored and weak? Well once I have finished with you, you will be even weaker and far far poorer lol

Name: JOI-Backup_8600.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:32
    Size: 660.98 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8600.mp4 В«

10. Princess Lexie - My Big Tits Make You Want To Pay

Princess Lexie - My Big Tits Make You Want To Pay

Princess Lexie - My Big Tits Make You Want To Pay

Tags:
    JOI Games, Breast Worship, JOI, Boobs Worship, big tits, big tits JOI, Cash Princess, Financial Slave Training, Masturbation Instruction, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Tits Worship, big tits jerk off, Financial Slavery, Princess Lexie,

It's simple, the title says it all. One look at My perfect creamy round tits on your screen and you feel a little twitch in your pants. Not just from your cock but from your wallet too! That's right one look and your credit card starts burning a hole in your wallet. You want to pay Me, don't you? You want to send a big fat tribute on My command while you watch this hot and sexy clip. I know you do. And you will.

Name: JOI-Backup_8534.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:06
    Size: 252.83 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8534.mp4 В«