Notices

Page 263 of 685 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Venus Venerous - Can't Get Enough of Me

Venus Venerous - Can't Get Enough of Me

Categories:
    JOI Fantasy, JOI, ass JOI, stroking, Venus Venerous, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement,

You can't get enough of me. My pretty face, hot body, and endless greed. I'm the unattainable brat of your dreams and that's what I'll always be to you; a dream. A mere fantasy. All you have to offer me are sexy tributes, large clip binges, and your full devotion. Be a good boy for goddess as my sweet yet harsh words linger in your brain

Duration: 00:07:19
    Resolution: 1280p x 720p
    Format: mp4
    File Size 246.34 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11544.mp4

2. Victoria Ray - Jerk it to My Tight Little Skirt

Victoria Ray - Jerk it to My Tight Little Skirt

Categories:
    Victoria Ray, ass JOI, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Upskirt Tease, JOI Games, jerk on ass, big tits JOI, JOI,

I'm going to tease you while wearing my tight little pencil skirt. My hourglass figure looks absolutely incredible and guess what: You're just going to have to sit there and take all of the teasing.You'll be driven wild with lust in a matter of minutes

Duration: 00:12:58
    File Size 1.08 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11564.mp4

3. Victoria Raye - Victoria Helps You Unwind

Victoria Raye - Victoria Helps You Unwind

Categories:
    jerk on tits, sensual domination, Mind Fuck, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, Victoria Raye, Boobs Worship,

I think you've been under a lot of stress lately, and I know of a great way to help you unwind. Sit back, listen to my calming voice and let me drain all that stress out of you.

Duration: 00:08:39
    Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
    File Size 574.87 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11545.mp4

4. Princess Rene - Roommate Ruler

Princess Rene - Roommate Ruler

Categories:
    JOI Games, JOI, stroking, Princess Rene, Jerk Off Encouragement, sensual domination, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games,

Its time we had a roommate meeting. I just don't want to pay half of all these stupid bills and rent, not to mention I am NOT going to be splitting chores with you! I'm too busy with my awesome social life! But, I think I've come up with a good solution to my problems. In fact, roomie, I think I can convince you to do all of my chores and pay my half of the bills too!

Duration: 00:09:27
    File Size 415.43 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11524.mp4

5. Princess Rene - You Love Jerking For Me

Princess Rene - You Love Jerking For Me

Categories:
    Edging Games, ass JOI, jerk off, Jerkoff Commands, stroking, Princess Rene, JOI Fantasy, JOI, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction,

You love jerking for me! You just can't resist stroking for this young, hot body. Come on, do it, jerk for your Princess Rene, for this sweet booty and tight body. You're just such a stroke slave! You can't peel your greedy eyes off my gorgeous tits and pretty face. It just feels SO fucking good to jerk off for a sexy, dominant brat like ME! I've been told numerous times that masturbating for me is far better than sex. It's just the best thing ever! Don't you agree, pet? Yep, that's why you are so addicted.

Duration: 00:08:15
    File Size 188.06 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11562.mp4

6. Small Dick Humiliation - Sign In Car

Small Dick Humiliation - Sign In Car

Categories:
    Humiliation, Loser, sensual domination, Small Penis Humiliation, femdom pov, verbal humiliation, SPH,

Duration: 00:08:05
    Resolution: 896p x 504p
    File Size 161.11 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11525.mp4

7. Valerie Sins - Women Only Use Losers

Valerie Sins - Women Only Use Losers

Categories:
    Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk, Valerie Sins, Loser, Humiliation,

I dont care what your name is , how much money you have or who are your friends. When you remove your clothes your true nature preveals, inferior male, you are gross and your micro dick wont help you either.. Admit, you are a loser! Embrace it and learn to love your true nature. You have no other choice

Duration: 00:10:52
    Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
    File Size 634.03 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11563.mp4

8. Princess Rene - Beg To No Avail

Princess Rene - Beg To No Avail

Categories:
    JOI, Verbal Abuse, stroking, Dirty Talk, Princess Rene, Loser, verbal humiliation, Humiliation,

You chumps don't deserve to jerk to me on a daily basis, stroking to me in tiny bikinis and sexy lingerie! What the fuck makes you think buying an $8 clip is worth THAT?! You're going to have to beg and beg HARD to make it worth my while. Prove to me that you're worthy, you little worm. You want to see what kind of sexy lingerie I have on under my "normal" clothes? Get on your fucking knees and grovel, slave.

Duration: 00:07:53
    File Size 124.01 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11521.mp4

9. Princess Rene - Conditioned To Stroke And Pay

Princess Rene - Conditioned To Stroke And Pay

Categories:
    JOI Fantasy, JOI, Edging Games, Findom, JOI Games, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery, Princess Rene, Jerk Off Encouragement, Money Fetish,

Have you noticed that when you jerk for me it feels more enjoyable than jerking off without me? You need that little extra stimulation, that extra excitement that I provide. Youve even become addicted to paying to orgasm. You peruse my clips, you find one you like, you purchase it, you jerk it, and you CUM hard! Thats the cycle youve become conditioned to love. So, why change something that works so well? Click and pay, once again, slave boy!

Duration: 00:08:21
    File Size 365.65 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11522.mp4

10. Princess Rene - Destiny Penectomy

Princess Rene - Destiny Penectomy

Categories:
    Princess Rene, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Edging Games, Medical Fetish,

Wake up, Mr. Johnson! Your surgery is over. Hmmm? You're not Mr. Peter Johnson? You're probably just a bit groggy. Are you sure you're not him? Let me see your chart. Oh no! Oh my goodness! There's been a terrible mix up! I know you were here for a tonsillectomy but it seems you were mixed up with Mr. Johnson who was here for a PENectomy! We completely removed your entire cock and balls. There's not even a nub left, you're just as smooth as me down there now. Can you still get turned on? Let's see! Now, now, don't get all upset. Maybe its destiny. Maybe we should pump you full of estrogen and start you a new life, as a woman!

Duration: 00:09:47
    File Size 150.83 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11523.mp4