Notices

Page 465 of 685 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Crystal Knight - Giantess Turns You Into Her Sex Slave

Crystal Knight - Giantess Turns You Into Her Sex Slave

Crystal Knight - Giantess Turns You Into Her Sex Slave

Tags: 4K, Boobs Worship, JOI Games, big tits jerk off, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Crystal Knight, JOI Fantasy, big tits JOI, giantess girl,

I stumble upon your world. So puny and helpless, it's too easy for me. I begin to conquer immediately, taking your valuables, gold, diamonds, food, etc. but there's something else that catches my eye. No matter how fearful you all seem, you, in particular, are somewhat enjoying this. I can tell you have dreamt of this day no matter how scary it may be. You've fantasized about Giantess women that come and claim their territory before. So in front of EVERYONE, I make you, and the other boys that get turned on by me, jerk off to my body. I claim you as my loyal sex slaves that will live to please my deity body. I command you to cum at my command in front of everyone. Thought Giantess women were sexy? They are but be prepared to face my wrath, I have no mercy.

File Name: JOI-Backup_11299
    Duration: 00:12:06
    File Size: 852.35 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160 / 9711 Kbps
    Video: mp4 / AVC
    Audio: AAC / mp4a-40-2

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11299.mp4

2. Charlotte Stokely - Classy Leg Denial

Charlotte Stokely - Classy Leg Denial

Charlotte Stokely - Classy Leg Denial

Tags: foot fetish, Feet JOI, jerk on feet, feet jerk off, POV foot JOI, foot worship, Charlotte Stokely, Feet JOI, cum on feet, feet jerkoff,

It's gonna be a long night and your blue balls are gonna ache for me! I'll just taunt you with my shoe dangling and leg closeups!

File Name: JOI-Backup_11297
    Duration: 00:11:32
    File Size: 320.45 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 3556 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11297.mp4

3. Carly Queen - Hard And Fast Morning Quickie

Carly Queen - Hard And Fast Morning Quickie

Tags: Ruined Orgasm, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, verbal humiliation, JOI, JOI Fantasy, Carly Queen, Edging Games, JOI Games,

This video is encouragement. This video is a reminder. A reminder of why you work so hard, why you give me everything..why you are mine forever.

File Name: JOI-Backup_11289
    Duration: 00:06:01
    File Size: 221.03 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4920 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11289.mp4

4. Carly Queen - Hard And Fast Morning Quickie

Tags: JOI, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, ass JOI, Verbal Abuse, stroking, Carly Queen, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games,

You're in a hurry today so we don't have much time but I know you're craving my voice, me delicious round ass, the perfect way I tease you until you cum for me. You jerk off for me every day and even with your tight schedule today you still want to complete your daily ritual. I'll make you jerk to my ass as I moan and tell you how good my pussy would feel like, how tight it is, how wet it gets You won't be able to resist but you'll cum only when I allow you to.

File Name: JOI-Backup_11288
    Duration: 00:07:09
    File Size: 618.84 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 11774 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11288.mp4

5. Bratty Bunny - Hot Bitch Humiliates You

Bratty Bunny - Hot Bitch Humiliates You

Bratty Bunny - Hot Bitch Humiliates You

Tags: Loser Abuse, Loser, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, Bratty Bunny, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk, Dirty Talk,

I'm SUCH a bitch to you and it's so funny! I get such a kick out of being a bitch to you. It's pretty awesome that I get paid to be such a hot bitch. To verbally degrade you for the loser that you are! Just listen and learn, idiot. You're nothing and I'm everything. You love to be humiliated, freak.

File Name: JOI-Backup_11269
    Duration: 00:12:20
    File Size: 443.55 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 4881 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11269.mp4

6. Bratty Bunny - Demanding Spoiled Brat

Bratty Bunny - Demanding Spoiled Brat

Bratty Bunny - Demanding Spoiled Brat

Tags: Bratty Bunny, stroking, Edging Games, body worship, JOI Fantasy, Financial Domination, JOI Games, MONEY FETISH, Jerk off Instruction, sensual domination,

I'm a demanding spoiled little brat. You get turned on by hot brats, don't you? Girls that are mean to you. Ignore you. Take all your money and leave you. That's what I like to do, now hand over that wallet stupid. I always get what I want! I want it ALL and I want more and more! It's never enough. I love acting this way, a total bitch to you and you just give in to me!

File Name: JOI-Backup_11268
    Duration: 00:11:16
    File Size: 216.94 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540 / 2623 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11268.mp4

7. AstroDomina - BLACK CUM EATING SLAVE

AstroDomina - BLACK CUM EATING SLAVE

AstroDomina - BLACK CUM E4TING SLAVE

Tags: femdom pov, verbal humiliation, female supremacy, Cum Eating, ass fetish, asian goddess, AstroDomina, asian princess, Cum Play, sph, Cum Eating Instruction, small black cock, Cum Eating Instruction, female domination, CEI, Cum Countdown, ass worship, asian dominatrix,

Sydney is working out in her yoga pants, her ass hanging out right in front of your face. She's looking especially sexy doing her stretches when suddenly - she notices you staring! She looks right at you and loudly proclaims how she can't stand how black guys like you can't stop staring at her! Who do you think you are??
    Well, since you're going to sit there with a boner, you might as well take your cock out and jerk it off just to get it over with.. wait.. what? WHAT IS THAT? HAHAHAHA! She can't believe it! She was expecting some BBC, but as it turns out you have a tiny dick! Wow, way to break the stereotype of black men having big dicks!
    She laughs right in your face at your tiny little black dick. You can't help but get turned on by her humiliation and mockery of your tiny member. Well, since your clit is out, you might as well finish. However, she has one condition: you're going to have to eat your cum!

File Name: JOI-Backup_11296
    Duration: 00:11:42
    File Size: 858.44 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 10000 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11296.mp4

8. Amazon Goddess Harley - The Cure For Your Ugly Face

Amazon Goddess Harley - The Cure For Your Ugly Face

Amazon Goddess Harley - The Cure For Your Ugly Face

Tags: JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, femdom pov, JOI Games, Humiliation, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Goddess Harley, stroking,

I know the ladies always turn you down so much that you have almost stopped trying. Well, it's because you're ugly and I have the cure. It's amazing how being a faceless jerk off that spends his money on me take your ugly looks right off the table. I have the cure for your ugly face and helping humanity from having to see you trying to be a man.

In this video I answer all the important questions such as:

1. Should I attempt to date a girl?
    2. Will Jerking off to these videos cure my case of the uglies?
    3. Can I buy other girls videos, or will my uglies return?

File Name: JOI-Backup_3225
    Duration: 00:06:58
    File Size: 415.06 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 8003 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_3225.mp4

9. 122116whitexmas

122116whitexmas

122116whitexmas

Tags: Encouragement, Male Cum Swallowing, CEI, Obey Lady Ashley, Cum Play, Masturbation, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating,

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me!

File Name: 122116whitexmas
    Duration: 00:09:30
    File Size: 697.59 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 9690 Kbps
    Video: wmv / WMV1
    Audio: WMA / 161

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / 122116whitexmas.wmv

10. Goddess harley - pegging the cumslut 24.03.2020

Goddess harley - pegging the cumslut 24.03.2020

GODDESS HARLEY - PEGGING THE CUMSLUT 24.03.2020

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI

File Name: GODDESS HARLEY - PEGGING THE CUMSLUT 24.03.2020
    Duration: 00:30:22
    File Size: 1.34 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 6002 Kbps

► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / GODDESS HARLEY - PEGGING THE CUMSLUT 24.03.2020.mp4