Notices

Page 35 of 685 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Ceara Lynch - Beta Male Love Spell Brainwash

Ceara Lynch - Beta Male Love Spell Brainwash

Ceara Lynch - Beta Male Love Spell Brainwash

Tags:
    Ceara Lynch, Mesmerize, Hypno Domination, Mind Fuck, hypnotism, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwashing, brainwash, Hypnotic, Mental,

DESCRIPTION:
    Let me remind you of the place your place in this world. There are Alpha Males that get what they want and fuck whatever they want. Then there 's you ; the Beta Male an uglier , weaker , less desirable version of the man we want. You 're not completely worthless , just not fuckable. You can still serve your Dommes and Goddesses , but be prepared to have your soft **** dick completely denied of my pussy , panties , and especially fucking. You don 't deserve my love , no matter how devoted you are. That 's the place of a Beta , to be used and thrown away. Let me help you accept your fate as the lowly Beta Male in our society. Give your mind to me , so I can show you the true nature of your willingness and desires to serve .

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2136.mp4
    Duration:00:55:22
    Size: 2.12 GB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5164 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

В» Backup_2136.mp4 - 2.1 GB В«

2. Anika Fall - Small Penis Therapist

Anika Fall - Small Penis Therapist

Anika Fall - Small Penis Therapist

Tags:
    Anika Fall, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk,

DESCRIPTION:
    So you've come to my office to discuss your penis size, which you feel is quite small. I'm here to measure you up, and give you the truth, even if it's not what you want to hear. You'll need to drop your pants and get it hard first. I'll do a little posing and teasing to make sure you have the fullest erection you can get, and then see what you have to work with. Afterwards, I'll explain to you what your possible options are, as well as what women want. Are you ready for your appointment with me? lol

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2132.mp4
    Duration:00:17:54
    Size: 821.28 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6210 Kbps

В» Backup_2132.mp4 - 821.3 MB В«

3. Molly Doll - Therapists Give You JOI SPH, CEI 4K

Molly Doll - Therapists Give You JOI SPH, CEI 4K

Molly Doll - Therapists Give You JOI SPH, CEI 4K

Tags:
    Molly Doll, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Humiliation, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

You came here to waste our time with that pathetic excuse for a cock? No you get punished.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2156.mp4
    Duration:00:11:02
    Size: 562.51 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6988 Kbps

В» Backup_2156.mp4 - 562.5 MB В«

4. Shaye Rivers - Sandpaper Stroking

Shaye Rivers - Sandpaper Stroking

Shaye Rivers - Sandpaper Stroking

Tags:
    Shaye Rivers, CBT Instruction, Femdom POV, Tease and Denial, BDSM, Sadistic Female, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Slave Training,

DESCRIPTION:
    If you want to jerk off to Me today you are going to do it My way. You enjoy a bit of pain , don 't you? All you need to complete this CBT task is a piece of sandpaper. Easy! You are so desperate to stroke to Me that you will do anything , won 't you? Now follow My instructions and get to stroking.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2166.mp4
    Duration:00:09:53
    Size: 361.07 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 5000 Kbps

В» Backup_2166.mp4 - 361.1 MB В«

5. Natasha's Bedroom - Enjoy It CEI

Natasha's Bedroom - Enjoy It CEI

Natasha's Bedroom - Enjoy It CEI

Tags:
    Natasha's Bedroom, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

DESCRIPTION:
    Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process - from the first stroke to the last drop.
    The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving.that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late.
    Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking.
    We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop.
    You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2158.mp4
    Duration:00:35:31
    Size: 539.88 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps / 1955 Kbps

В» Backup_2158.mp4 - 539.9 MB В«

6. Katy AnnXO - Loser Abuser

Katy AnnXO - Loser Abuser

Backup_2151

Tags:
    Katy AnnXO, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave Training,

DESCRIPTION:
    My beauty and tits are so mesmerizing to a loser like you. I don 't want anything to do with the likes of you! The more I run and resist you.. it only makes you want my bratty and bitchy self even more! You love the way I humiliate you and make fun of you!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2151.mp4
    Duration:00:05:06
    Size: 352.86 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 9505 Kbps

В» Backup_2151.mp4 - 352.9 MB В«

7. AMAZON Goddess Harley - Good Morning , Hormone Tits

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Good Morning , Hormone Tits

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Good Morning , Hormone Tits

Tags:
    AMAZON Goddess Harley, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Femdom, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

DESCRIPTION:
    I can now, definitely welcome you to the world of irreversible humiliation, hahahaha
    What are ya gonna do??? Start wearing bras now?
    Seriously, what are you gonna do, cuz you'll never be able to wear a t-shirt again. or even a business shirt. you life is Fucking over!
    Go on. I see how hard your cock is. now play with your girly nipples with the other hand.. that's it Slut.
    Yea, I see how hard your dick is to all of this. so I guess you deserve it, huh??? Don't cha, Peaches.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2150.mp4
    Duration:00:06:58
    Size: 165.95 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 2996 Kbps

В» Backup_2150.mp4 - 166.0 MB В«

8. Exquisite Goddess - Poppers JOI and Bitchiness

Exquisite Goddess - Poppers JOI and Bitchiness

Exquisite Goddess - Poppers JOI and Bitchiness

Tags:
    Exquisite Goddess, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Masturbation Games, TE4SE and DENIAL,

DESCRIPTION:
    What do you do during the weekend? You get fuck *d up with me! Grab the goodies and the Ach.0hol and let the fun begin. You will do a hit a sip and stroke while I count from 10 to 1. If you want to continue stroking you need to stick a finger in...you know where..your butt! If not you continue to stroke during the countdown. I will allow you to cum after you tribute and only if the finger is in your butt... I am very aware of how horny and obedient you get while loaded on P0ppers. This will be a lot of fun!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Backup_2147.mp4
    Duration:00:19:07
    Size: 1.43 GB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 10396 Kbps

В» Backup_2147.mp4 - 1.4 GB В«

9. Tiger Lily - Dressing Room Desperation

Tiger Lily - Dressing Room Desperation

Tiger Lily - Dressing Room Desperation

Tags:
    Tiger Lily, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Femdom, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

DESCRIPTION:
    It's shopping time, sissy! Today you get to go to the sexy lingerie boutique and buy frilly, lacy, silky underwear for yourself. Not only that but once you have your new lingerie on, I'll unlock your chastity device and you can rub your sissy-stick until you blow your pity-gasm into your new panties! Are you excited? Aw of course, you know there's a twist coming, don't you? You never get to have your pathetic sissy-spasm without first being totally embarrassed and publicly humiliated, right? Today is no exception missy! I meant what I said, you really do get to buy new sissy lingerie, put it on and then pleasure yourself until your sticky mess leaks out of your desperate little cocklette. The catch is you have to do it in the dressing room at the lingerie store! Haha, that's right! I'm going to force you walk into a dressing room, put on your girly underwear, stick a vibrating butt-plug up your sissy-hole, and then tug on your icky pee-pee until you blow that gross loser load into the crotch of your prissy panties. Then I'm going to grab a fistful of your sissy slime and smear it all over your stupid face! And that's how I'm going to leave you there! Haha! Uh-huh, I'm going to grab your boy clothes and leave you standing in the dressing room of the lingerie boutique, dressed like a pathetic sissy faggot, with a vibrating butt-plug in your ass and crusty cum all over your face. Maybe I'll even yell out: "Help! Help, there's a pervert in the dressing rooms!" Haha, I hope you get arrested! Can you imagine going to prison looking like that? You'll be candy for all the rough men in there!

Name: Backup_2143.mp4
    Duration:00:12:00
    Size: 794.17 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 8962 Kbps

В» Backup_2143.mp4 - 794.2 MB В«

10. Stacey Carla - Dumping Cum Down Your Throat

Stacey Carla - Dumping Cum Down Your Throat

Stacey Carla - Dumping Cum Down Your Throat

Tags:
    Stacey Carla, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Play, Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Countdown, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI,

DESCRIPTION:
    Look what I have for you sissy - a whole jar full of filthy used condoms. All the real man cumloads saved up from last night's party at the Cruel Girlfriend dreamhouse. All the girls and their Alpha boyfriends left their icky discarded condoms just for you. I'm going to empty the whole contents of this jar all over your stupid slut face one disgusting condom at a time. You're gonna get down on your knees and look up at me as I squeeze every cumload over your face and down your faggot throat. Open your mouth wide and hold out your tongue while you take every thick, slimy load. Watch me dangle each one over your face as other men's spunk dribbles out all over your whore face and down your throat. I'm going to laugh at you as you gag on ever disgusting mouthful. I'm going to humiliate you for being such a pathetic cum eating loser - swallowing the loads of real men who get to fuck hot girls like me. This is your place in life loser - on your fucking knees with cum all over your face. You're being humiliated by hot girls and made to eat other men's cum - you must feel totally ashamed of yourself, right? Y'know once all the condoms have been emptied all over your stupid face I'm gonna make you lick the jar clean too. I'm gonna get a big spoon and sc every last drop of leaked cumload from the condom jar and force-feed you. This is your only meal today loser, so you'd better enjoy it!

Name: Backup_2139.mp4
    Duration:00:12:35
    Size: 731.34 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 7917 Kbps

В» Backup_2139.mp4 - 731.3 MB В«