Notices

Page 71 of 685 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171571 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Goddess Tangent - Red Strap On Domination

Goddess Tangent - Red Strap On Domination

Goddess Tangent - Red Strap On Domination

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, CEI,

DESCRIPTION:
    Goddess Tangent has on her big red cock for her. She strokes and spits on it; your holes would look so good on her big red dick. You don't want to disappoint her, do you?

Name: Backup_4043.mp4
    Duration:00:09:12
    Size: 91.48 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 1253 Kbps
    Audio Codec: mp4a-40-2

В» Download | Backup_4043.mp4 В«

2. Goddess Tangent - Double Thirst

Goddess Tangent - Double Thirst

Goddess Tangent - Double Thirst

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    The Mistresses have a glass that they're going to fill it to the brim with their sweet Goddess Spit. One by one they take turns spitting in the glass filling it more and more for your eager throat to swallow down. You can almost taste it as they continue to fill the glass. Don't worry slave you will be drinking it down soon enough

Name: Backup_4042.mp4
    Duration:00:07:43
    Size: 335.68 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 5934 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4042.mp4 В«

3. Goddess Danielle - Bullseye CEI

Goddess Danielle - Bullseye CEI

Goddess Danielle - Bullseye CEI

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    Back again already? I had so much fun getting you to recycle your semen for me the other week, now you've sampled the taste it's time you get some practice in with your aiming. Today your aiming for a bulls-eye, can you guess where that may be? You'll soon be finding out, it could take some practice but if you fail to aim & Fire at the target then you'll be sending 'failure tax' Checkout with an appropriate promo code loser tax $100 weak slave $75 cum tax $35 ass addict tax $50 tit addict tax $50 ATM for queen deserves $150

Name: Backup_4041.mp4
    Duration:00:05:41
    Size: 63.6 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 1493 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4041.mp4 В«

4. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cock Leash

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cock Leash

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cock Leash

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    I have a very simple- yet very devious- CBT assignment for you. You are going to find or create a leash for your cock. You're going to tie it just like I instruct, and then you're going to have to use it to torment that cock while you stroke. I'll even tease you a bit to make it fun, but don't think for a moment that this will be easy.

Name: Backup_4040.mp4
    Duration:00:08:24
    Size: 310.12 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 5000 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4040.mp4 В«

5. Chloe Love - Eat Your Loser-Wad For My Big Fake Tits

Chloe Love - Eat Your Loser-Wad For My Big Fake Tits

Chloe Love - Eat Your Loser-Wad For My Big Fake Tits

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    Aw so cute, you love me so much don't you? You love everything about me but what you love the most is my perfect, big fake tits, right Mr drooly-pants? You've never had a girl with tits like mine and you never will. Girls like me don't enhance our already Goddess like bodies for rejects like you. These are reserved for the kind of men who know what to do with them. Real men - not stuttering losers like you. You can worship them. dream about them and drool over the thought of them but you will never ever get to touch them. I guess if I told you that you could even jerk-off to my perfect cleavage today you'd almost cum in your pants. I mean usually to earn a treat like that you'd have to do something RE4LLY special to deserve it right? Yeah, so you're gonna have to do something for me if you want to jerk-off to my dream-girl tits. You're gonna have to GUL9 down your own loser-wad. I know it's disgusting and you're really not gonna want to do it but losers like you have to pay for their little treats in humiliation. So, if you wanna jerk-off to my tits you're gonna have to eat it all when you cum. I'm even gonna help you cum. I'm gonna tell you why losers like you don't get girls like me while you jerk off. I'm gonna humiliate you and laugh at you as you desperately hump your own hand. I'm gonna make fun of you because that's what losers like you need more than my hot body, my pretty face and my big fake tits. You need HUMILIATION. I'm gonna tease you for being the kind of loser that has to eat cum to earn his tit-worship jerk-off privileges. And when you can't take any more humiliation and you blow your loser-wad for me - you're gonna eat it! Every last drop

Name: Backup_4039.mp4
    Duration:00:13:40
    Size: 806.99 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 7953 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4039.mp4 В«

6. Roxy Cox - Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship

Roxy Cox - Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship

Roxy Cox - Homewrecker JOI and Tit Worship

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    This was a custom video request. I use the name, "Josh" at times in the video but not consistently. I used to be good friends with your wife but we had a falling out after she lost my diamond earrings. The bitch never found them nor did she pay to replace them, but now I'm going to take something away from her her husband. How have you been married to that useless bitch for so long, I'm so much hotter and better in every way possible. I'm wearing a sexy wet look shiny black micro bikini and it really shows off my perfect big tits. I'm going to make you forget all about your dumb, boring wife. It's so easy to seduce and I see your totally fixated on my perfect tits. I pull those out and squeeze them together making you grown rock hard. Your going to jerk for me and worship my perfect round GG tits. See how much hotter and bigger I am than your wife, I'm going to ruin your marriage, you'll do anything for me. I make you edge until your begging to cum all over those perfect tits and I eventually count you down to from 10 to zero and make you cum for my big huge tits. All your cum for me and your useless wife gets nothing

Name: Backup_4038.mp4
    Duration:00:10:13
    Size: 604.82 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8093 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4038.mp4 В«

7. Lilcanadiangirl - Edging Game

Lilcanadiangirl - Edging Game

Lilcanadiangirl - Edging Game

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    Im going to play a game with you. Since its my game, my rules. I tell you what I want you to do with your dick. I tease and edge you the entire time until I decide when you get to cum with a countdown.

Name: Backup_4037.mp4
    Duration:00:09:29
    Size: 208.49 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps / 3004 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4037.mp4 В«

8. Eva de Vil - Legs Crossed Homewrecker

Eva de Vil - Legs Crossed Homewrecker

Eva de Vil - Legs Crossed Homewrecker

Tags:

DESCRIPTION:
    [Custom clip, no name] Your girlfriend blabbed to Me about how you're sweet, good looking, well endowed and oh yeah, submissive. But she's a little vanilla, if you ask Me. I think you need someone who knows how to take control, how to really get you excited. Someone like Me. (No humiliation)

Name: Backup_4033.mp4
    Duration:00:06:44
    Size: 379.69 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 7557 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4033.mp4 В«

9. Emma Delight - Jerk Off Instruction

Emma Delight - Jerk Off Instruction

Emma Delight - Jerk Off Instruction

Tags:

Name: Backup_4032.mp4
    Duration:00:08:18
    Size: 185.85 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2994 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4032.mp4 В«

10. Princess Wystri - Lonely Virgin on Halloween

Princess Wystri - Lonely Virgin on Halloween

Princess Wystri - Lonely Virgin on Halloween

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Princess Wystri, TE4SE and DENIAL, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    So, I know this isn't news to you, but I'm here to reinforce it: you're a virgin loser who's going to be all alone on Halloween while hot Goddesses and Alpha Males are out having fun and getting laid. Sit down and let Me make sure you really know how much of a pathetic virgin LOSER you are!!!

Name: Backup_4027.mp4
    Duration:00:05:28
    Size: 415.35 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps / 10297 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4027.mp4 В«